Non stop glitching on the site

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
waynesworld

Non stop glitching on the site

Post by waynesworld » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:12 pm

Alsop steve you told me that payouts would never exceed 100 dollars because it was risky for your site.

I am sitting at 120.17 right now.
GregoryGHarding

Re: Non stop glitching on the site

Post by GregoryGHarding » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:26 pm

if its within 24 hours payout only occurs once a day, also you can increase your payout threshold.
waynesworld

Post by waynesworld » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:04 pm

ok i get that.. the dashboard o nthe site is totally janky. it says calculating hashrate for one miner and 399 mh total for both. when i pull 1.02 gh generally...
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:50 pm

waynesworld wrote:Alsop steve you told me that payouts would never exceed 100 dollars because it was risky for your site.

I am sitting at 120.17 right now.
If these are bitcoin payouts, we have to have higher payouts because the transaction fees are ridiculous otherwise.

We need to figure out a way to reduce these payout sizes, and that's something I'm going to do this weekend, in addition to adding an additional security feature. We'll ban IP addresses that fail login to several different accounts within a specified time, since that seems like a case that no legitimate user would ever encounter.

We've been able to significantly reduce account compromises with these features. I'd say there are the same number of compromises as there were two weeks ago, despite having twice as many customers.