Three L3+ = $33 a day

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
micca410evo

Re: Three L3+ = $33 a day

Post by micca410evo » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:05 am

AppleMiner wrote:
micca410evo wrote:sorry i ment auto payout over LTC or am i confused? if you see the "1 MH/s expected payouts" this table it tells me i get +/- 1 cent per MH/s more than if i do in a certain coin like LTC?
No, that chart is saying if you were mining on litecoinpool, only mining LTCs all day long, you would make that amount.
When you mine here your payout should be close to the red line mark for that day.

That chart is comparing this pool to a straight LTC mining pool.
It has nothing to do with what payout you've chosen on this pool or another pool.

Ok, thanks for the clearance on that chart.
waynesworld

Post by waynesworld » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:44 pm

Do you have a backup pool for prohash.. it keeps going out.. every 2 days causing me to loose ltc. If you have a backuip pool could you link instructions?

if not I will have to go to zpool
Aura89

Post by Aura89 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:26 am

waynesworld wrote:Do you have a backup pool for prohash.. it keeps going out.. every 2 days causing me to loose ltc. If you have a backuip pool could you link instructions?

if not I will have to go to zpool
It's your job to setup a backup pool to any pool incase of problems.
waynesworld

Post by waynesworld » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:00 am

I just need prohash's backup pool info. I know how to setup other pools. I have backups setup now but they are not my fave. just trying to find prohash's backup pool. i assume they have one
fallingcurtain

Post by fallingcurtain » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:55 am

Just back up to the litecoinpool. Prohash doesn't have a backup. Unless someone knows something I don't know.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:54 pm

Aura89 wrote:
AppleMiner wrote:Nice profits Aura89. What's the OC on that unit?
Pretty sure you arent getting those returns on a stock unit.
I don't have it OC'd, it's my first and only, currently, and bought it outside of bitmain (didn't exactly notice how easy it is to buy coins with USD, so went the ebay route) and really don't feel like potentially breaking it, even though from what i've read, as long as temps are fine they should be fine? But for now, until i get enough litecoin to purchase another at least, i will leave it as is lol
AppleMiner wrote:WOW, 456, how many errors per hour now?
Another reason i don't want to mess with it :P currently i have had 1 HW error in the last 8 hours and again i have read as long as it's below a certain percentage it is fine, but don't want to risk it.

From the calculations i have done, they do seem to be just slightly above what it says i should be making on average, but i also notice that prohashing says i'm doing some nonsense like 600mh/s speed sometimes....

For instance, according to prohashing expected payout on 10/13/17, it was $0.0495 per MH, at 504MH (rated) that would be a payout of $24.94, whereas i got a payout of $25.67, not a huge difference, but a small one.
There are a few reasons for that. It could be because the value of the payout coins rose between the time you earned them and the time you were paid. It also could be just due to good luck. Sometimes your miner will by chance find more shares than average. Other times, it will find fewer. Because of the way mining works, it would be very rare to make exactly the average because that assumes you are finding shares at the exact expected rate, which never happens.
coinzcoinzcoinz

Post by coinzcoinzcoinz » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:44 pm

I have thousands of HW errors on one board in a day but its still chugging away, according to bitmain if no x in the o's and asic '72 is there thats still ok. Seems to be working fine so im ignoring the errors. Plus I dont get the same HW errors on other pools so leads me to think its more to do with prohash.I know I dont get the same errors with other pools as iv been stress testing my antminer to hell whilst its still within warranty.

Today iv had more errors than other days and iv also made the most money.
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:26 pm

Do the other pools you test do coin switching also?
coinzcoinzcoinz

Post by coinzcoinzcoinz » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:56 pm

One does but the payout is only in litecoin, thats why I mine here as I want vertcoin
danieldim14

Post by danieldim14 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:27 pm

Making around 17 on average