BTC payout system BUG - Brothers please fix.

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
ru55ian

BTC payout system BUG - Brothers please fix.

Post by ru55ian » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:26 pm

Hi Brothers, wondering if there is a reason why would pool not payout last $5 in BTC.

I would mine for 3 days, then wait for 3 days to ensure that the whole amount is eligible for payout, yet pool always keeps $5 worth of BTC and would not pay that out.

Please explain the reasoning behind that.
Last edited by ru55ian on Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
mycide

Re: Pool always keeps $5 worth of BTC on the account and would not pay it out.

Post by mycide » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:29 pm

minimum transfer fee or something. Mind you it always pay out yesterdays earnings the earnings so far in the current day wont be payed out until next day. But i think 5usd is less then minimum fee for transfers, could be wrong.
Running rigs: KNC Titan, Antminer D3 & L3+'s
ru55ian

Post by ru55ian » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:53 pm

i don't think that is the case, as transfer fees are applied when withdrawal happens, this is after... i see $5 worth of BTC on the account but it never changes status to payout eligible...

this looks like a bug to me.
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:16 pm

When you stop mining after 3 days, is that end of the day EST time like the pool, or your midnight where you are?
If you stop at 11:58 pm EST time, then all of that day's profits should if eligible pay out that night for the morning.
I bet you are stopping at 4 or 5 AM pool's time, so you are mining 5 more dollars at the end of the 3rd night that isnt apart of the 3 day-total on the pool.

You have .00118791 coins, that is LOWER than 0.04 so it wont pay that out until its over what you have set. If you want that to get paid all you have to do is change the payout threshold to be under how many you have now, set it to .001 and it should pay that last 5$.
ru55ian

Post by ru55ian » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:32 pm

you are wrong as well... this amount has been sitting for 3 days, never changed status to payout eligible. i am not expecting this amount to be payed out, but it has to change status to payout eligible.
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:53 pm

Why would it change to payout eligible?
It is NOT payout eligible.

The value you have=.00118791 that is LOWER than what you have the payout THRESHOLD set to at .04

Until you have MORE than what you set the payout threshold at, it will NEVER say it is payout eligible.
If you want it to be payout eligible, you have to set the threshold LOWER than how much you have.

If you set it to be .001 then tonight at 0000 EST, it should pay it out, or mark it eligible.

It also says Network Minimum of .002 and you are UNDER that as well, I dont think it wills end at all even if you set the threshold lower until you have more in your amoount than that .002 minimum for it to transfer over.
Aura89

Post by Aura89 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:41 am

Something can't be payout eligible until it's above the payout threshold (which you have set too low in the first place and is inuring fees)

I think i understand that you are misunderstanding what payout eligible means. Sometimes something won't be payout eligible because you just now got it and won't factor in to the payout eligible until a later date, even if the total you have currently is above the payout threshold. That's when time will be the factor into when it becomes payout eligible. However, if your current value is below your payout threshold, it will NEVER become payout eligible until you go above the payout threshold.
mck

Post by mck » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:51 am

@ru55ian: You are completely right. The balance of 0.00118791 should become Payout eligible at 00:00 ET, no matter what the Payout treshold is. If it doesn't there is something wrong and you better create a support ticket. I had the same once with a NLG balance, which I just forfeited, but that was much less than $5.
ru55ian

Post by ru55ian » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:03 am

mck wrote:@ru55ian: You are completely right. The balance of 0.00118791 should become Payout eligible at 00:00 ET, no matter what the Payout treshold is. If it doesn't there is something wrong and you better create a support ticket. I had the same once with a NLG balance, which I just forfeited, but that was much less than $5.

Thank you, it seems that most users here do not understand how the system should function.

Brothers, what say you about this BUG?
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:05 pm

I think you both need to learn how to math some more.

.00118791 < .04