Microsoft/AT&T account ticket issues and "certification"

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Microsoft/AT&T account ticket issues and "certification"

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:32 pm

I'm going to make this post a sticky to remind customers that Microsoft and AT&T are currently blocking E-Mails from us, and we cannot reply to your tickets. You will need to create tickets manually in the ticketing system at https://support.prohashing.com, or use an E-Mail account from a different provider. Effective immediately, all tickets from Microsoft and AT&T E-Mail addresses will be deleted immediately upon receipt, because we don't want to waste our time replying to them with our replies not being received.

Microsoft's system states that in order to get removed from whatever spam list they are using, you can visit https://certification.returnpath.com/apply/ and obtain "certification." In this racket, you pay money so that you can send normal E-Mail messages to customers "protected" by ReturnPath. We will not be paying this ReturnPath to process simple E-Mails.

A bigger issue is that since Microsoft and AT&T do not provide notice to its customers that they are blocking messages, it's possible that you may be missing E-Mail from other sources and not know about it. For this reason, we urge Microsoft and AT&T E-Mail customers to switch to a different provider.
Last edited by Steve Sokolowski on Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
GregoryGHarding

Re: Microsoft account ticket issues and "certification"

Post by GregoryGHarding » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:37 pm

and this is why hotmail and msn.com are not good for personal or business solutions. the balls they have to require you to pay money to not be blocked from their email users.. i would suggest anyone using hotmail or msn email services switch to gmail, its free, its awesome, and it wont block anything of value without alerting you in your OWN spam box..
Grums

Post by Grums » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:06 pm

That's crazy, I'm glad you feel the same way Steve. 100% BS.
ZiGen

Post by ZiGen » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:02 pm

Are you kidding me...?

Microsoft sucks...but this is ridiculous.