antminer for sell

Detailed posts regarding cryptocurrencies
Forum rules
Purpose
This forum is a place to discuss bitcoins, altcoins, cryptocurrencies, and random thoughts about life.

Topics
Topics may include bitcoin prices, outlooks on altcoins, cryptocurrency development, economics, and more. Feel free to share outlooks on other things as long as the major focus is on cryptocurrencies.

In-depth topics only
Replies to posts may be of any size, but new topics must contain original research and be at least two paragraphs in length. While references to external articles are allowed within topics, simply posting a link without discussing its importance or debating its truth is disallowed. Consider this place a huge blog where anyone can post.
joshn712

Re: antminer for sell

Postby joshn712 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:30 pm

deltasniper73 wrote:
joshn712 wrote:
dashprofessional wrote:38 units sold , just more 12 pieces ...
this dude is legit... NOT..
COD is only way to go, or you get a bag of concrete.. trust me I know..

what happened?

kind of funny story, as long as it don't happen to you. :-) purchased L3 and asked for tracking number, i got it so thought all was well. when it showed up it was a bag a concrete.

can't make this stuff up..
deltasniper73

Postby deltasniper73 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:57 pm

dude, that succkkkkssss. im gonna add that story to my list.
dashprofessional

Postby dashprofessional » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:53 pm

Post Updated
GregoryGHarding

Postby GregoryGHarding » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:32 am

dashprofessional wrote:Hello

> We have 60 units pre order on bitmain manufactor for 25-30 september. 50 units sold out (we can introduce our customers if they agreed)

> Note : the price is diffrent and depends how many do you want.price start at 3600$ and goes to 4500$ for one unit
> all of our units included power supply

> payment method is perfectmoney and bitcoin just! please dont send spam if you do not agree with our terms

> verify step with passport and your face in front your passport for more trust and know each other

> we can send it worldwide in most of countries.

Reply this email if you are intrested in , tell us how many do you want and make your order.

we hope to can make more trust for future.

d.jonathan.p85@gmail.com

not only is he trying to scam you... they want to steal youre identity as well.

PS. if you want to be considered, accept paypal escrow. if not, you wont be considered by anyone here
------------------------------->View My Hashflare Earnings Spreadsheet<------------------------------
--------------------------------->Join the Prohashing Slack Group Here<--------------------------------
dashprofessional

Postby dashprofessional » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:50 pm

GregoryGHarding wrote:

> We have 60 units pre order on bitmain manufactor for 25-30 september. 50 units sold out (we can introduce our customers if they agreed)

> Note : the price is diffrent and depends how many do you want.price start at 3600$ and goes to 4500$ for one unit

> payment method is perfectmoney and bitcoin just! please dont send spam if you do not agree with our terms

> verify step with passport and your face in front your passport for more trust and know each other

Reply this email if you are intrested in , tell us how many do you want and make your order.

d.jonathan.p85@gmail.com

PS. if you want to be considered, accept paypal escrow. if not, you wont be considered by anyone here

you are just trying to see everyone like anothers
hashingpro

Postby hashingpro » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:09 pm

We have 60 units pre order on bitmain manufactor for 25-30 september. 50 units sold out (we can introduce our customers if they agreed)

I have 10 in hand right now I will sell you 3500 each, no matter how many you buy.
send payment to: LV83sdkjn287skjs872jhaha72

And I wont ever send you anything either...except maybe a bag of concrete.
GregoryGHarding

Postby GregoryGHarding » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:00 pm

dashprofessional wrote:
GregoryGHarding wrote:

d.jonathan.p85@gmail.com

you are just trying to see everyone like anothers

i have no idea what you just tried to say
------------------------------->View My Hashflare Earnings Spreadsheet<------------------------------
--------------------------------->Join the Prohashing Slack Group Here<--------------------------------
hashingpro

Postby hashingpro » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:01 pm

I believe he was trying to relay that you just see all scammers like all other scammers.
I agree. I see all scammers like anothers scammers too.

Which one are you Dashprofessional? The scammer or the anothers scammer too?
dashprofessional

Postby dashprofessional » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:55 am

hashingpro wrote:I believe he was trying to relay that you just see all scammers like all other scammers.
I agree. I see all scammers like anothers scammers too.

Which one are you Dashprofessional? The scammer or the anothers scammer too?

we just want to sell what we bought and i dont know what is purpose for this quotes
hashingpro

Postby hashingpro » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:27 am

Do you offer escrow?

Return to “Bitcoin Thoughts”