Release feature list for Friday, October 14

Discussion of development releases of Prohashing / Requests for features
Forum rules
The Development forum is for discussion of development releases of Prohashing and for feedback on the site, requests for features, etc.

While we can't promise we will be able to implement every feature request, we will give them each due consideration and do our best with the resources and staffing we have available.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Release feature list for Friday, October 14

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:41 am

Good morning! Here's a list of the features included in the latest release:
  • CritterDog requested that he be able to delete notification events that occurred long in the past. An "x" button now exists in the "notification events" screen which permanently removes events from the screen.
  • A bug that prevented changes of payout addresses when the payout threshold was a whole number has been resolved.
  • Payout addresses are now trimmed of spaces to make input less error prone.
  • Saving notifications now provides a useful error message ("The notifications were saved successfully.") rather than the previous un-useful classname or "True" message.
  • The "g=" password argument will, as of this afternoon, allow users to disable merge-mining only work restarts, which will reduce profit but reduce penalties provided by cloud hosting providers like NiceHash more.
  • There is one last round of performance improvements to the mining server before the large increase in hashrate expected next weekend.
All of the features except for the "g=" password argument are available now. The argument will be available this afternoon and Chris will tweet when it is ready. The documentation for "g=" is also online now in the help, even though using it won't work immediately. Feel free to try out the new features and offer comments!
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Release feature list for Friday, October 14

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:19 pm

The "g=" password argument is now available for mining.
CritterDog

Post by CritterDog » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:19 am

Hey Steve, thanks a lot for adding the option to delete old notifications.. That was a nice surprise... But I went to use it and I am getting a error message pop up. They will go away but when I do a refresh there back? It's like when you added the forfeit coin option at first that was doing the same thing.. Maybe the same problem?
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:31 pm

I discovered and corrected a permissions error in the database affecting the deletion of notifications. Please let me know if that fixed the issue.
CritterDog

Post by CritterDog » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:49 pm

Chris Sokolowski wrote:I discovered and corrected a permissions error in the database affecting the deletion of notifications. Please let me know if that fixed the issue.
That did the trick! Awesome! Thanks Chris