Brief update as of Wednesday, October 12

Discussion of development releases of Prohashing / Requests for features
Forum rules
The Development forum is for discussion of development releases of Prohashing and for feedback on the site, requests for features, etc.

While we can't promise we will be able to implement every feature request, we will give them each due consideration and do our best with the resources and staffing we have available.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Brief update as of Wednesday, October 12

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:08 am

I just wanted to share a brief update for today. Because I had to work at my other job last weekend, I didn't get time to address the many customer suggestions floating around the forums recently. I'll be able to focus on this project Thursday through Sunday, and plan to address the following issues, among others:
  • Purchasing a solid state disk to address the slowness of some of the daemons, or coming up with an alternate solution
  • Releasing a new version of the mining server that supports an option to skip merge mining restarts, to reduce NiceHash penalties
  • Fixing some payout address entry issues
  • Modify some settings in our live data server so that it doesn't crash due to running out of memory
  • Resolving additional solo mining issues reported by GenTarkin
And, of course, I'll continue to work on other algorithms. Please post anything that is missing here by tonight.