Wondering about LINK

Discussion of development releases of Prohashing / Requests for features
Forum rules
The Development forum is for discussion of development releases of Prohashing and for feedback on the site, requests for features, etc.

While we can't promise we will be able to implement every feature request, we will give them each due consideration and do our best with the resources and staffing we have available.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Trevychase1987

Wondering about LINK

Post by Trevychase1987 » Fri May 17, 2019 10:33 am

Hello, I’m new to the forum. Not even sure if this is the right place to post coin inquiries. But is there any chance LINK will be added as a payout coin? It might of been discussed already but I couldn’t find anything in the forums about it.

Thanks, Trevor
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Wondering about LINK

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri May 17, 2019 10:37 am

Trevychase1987 wrote:Hello, I’m new to the forum. Not even sure if this is the right place to post coin inquiries. But is there any chance LINK will be added as a payout coin? It might of been discussed already but I couldn’t find anything in the forums about it.

Thanks, Trevor
Hi Trevor,

The place to request new coins is by submitting a support ticket. When you submit the ticket, be sure to include the name of an exchange that both trades the coin and accepts US customers, and we're always glad to add new coins. I'll keep an eye out for the ticket.

Thanks,

-Steve
Trevychase1987

Re: Wondering about LINK

Post by Trevychase1987 » Fri May 17, 2019 11:28 am

I appreciate the prompt reply! I’ll get a ticket in ASAP. Thanks Steve!