- Constance has released a new version of the website this morning. It adds the ability for customers to notify us on the block explorer page when coins have a mandatory update. Currently, we lose several thousand dollars per month due to forks we were not aware of. If customers begin to use this feature, then we expect to be able to instead invest this money in paying a developer to implement new payout coins. Please check it out and tell us of any forks that are coming up!
- I'm pleased to announce that payouts in Stellar are coming to the pool! Vance completed Stellar yesterday and made a stellar effort implementing it. While the code is ready now, we plan to wait until Monday morning for the release, so that Vance is available to monitor the system and resolve issues if any occur.
- I'm currently working on the resolution of two issues. First, E3 Ethereum miners are not functioning properly, having strings of rejected shares. I spent three days on this issue but was not able to come to a resolution. Now that Vance has implemented Stellar, he is going to take a second look at this issue.
- My next task is to review the "Failsafe triggered" disconnects that are occurring for some miners periodically. The issue seems to occur most often on CryptonightR and Ethash, and I think that coins are going into error for an unknown reason. To track this issue, I needed to add some complex code to load the error state of every mining server and display that to us. We'll release this code on Monday along with Stellar, and I'll then be able to continue the investigation.
- Vance has also been working on setting up an automated test environment for all parts of the system. He completed automatic deployments and some initial tests for some backend components. Constance will begin work on automatic testing for the website later this month, and a significant amount of effort is going to be invested in developing automated tests to discover and prevent hard to find bugs.
- Chris has added support for Southxchange to the system and plans to add markets for the exchange today.
Discussion of development releases of Prohashing.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Hope Southxchange works out for the pool. Hope you did your research on them-parts of it seem a bit sketchy.Steve Sokolowski wrote: [*] Chris has added support for Southxchange to the system and plans to add markets for the exchange today.
One neat thing about Southxchange is that they support lightning network.CSZiggy wrote:Hope Southxchange works out for the pool. Hope you did your research on them-parts of it seem a bit sketchy.Steve Sokolowski wrote: [*] Chris has added support for Southxchange to the system and plans to add markets for the exchange today.