- We're ready to talk more about what occurred with Nicehash. I'll be writing a more detailed post later today in a different thread.
- Vance is happy to announce that he just completed NEM integration, and that NEM is currently downloading its blocks. Once its blocks have downloaded, we expect to be able to provide NEM for payouts this weekend. That leaves six more of the top 20 coins unimplemented, and Vance will continue working on them over the next three months.
- Work continues on the introductory "how-to" video that will be released Tuesday. This video, presented by Constance, will use a D3 as an example of how to set up a new account and start mining for the first time. Many forum posters have requested a video of how to get started, and we hope that this presentation will answer those questions.
- The Graviex exchange was implemented and released last week. Graviex allows us to continue to provide service in a number of coins that Tradesatoshi had listed for discontinuation. A significant portion of our business is likely to leave Tradesatoshi after their deslistings on April 1. Graviex trading has also allowed us to re-offer some coins that had no value after Cryptopia's collapse.
- Our current focus over the next few months will continue to be on adding as many mining and payout coins as possible, rather than adding new algorithms. We decided to focus on making our existing algorithms more profitable and offering more payout options, because we found that many of the non-ASIC algorithms have very low rewards. For example, despite all the time spent on Monero mining, it still only earns about 45 cents in profit per day.
- This week, I worked on four exchanges, all of which were scrapped in the end. BiteBTC was determined to have too low volume on most markets, Finexbox's private API doesn't have the ability to generate API keys, and UPbit and OKex offer most of the coins we need but don't accept US customers.
Discussion of development releases of Prohashing.
1 post • Page 1 of 1