Question about X11 txnmerkleroot mismatch

Discussion of development releases of Prohashing / Requests for features
Forum rules
The Development forum is for discussion of development releases of Prohashing and for feedback on the site, requests for features, etc.

While we can't promise we will be able to implement every feature request, we will give them each due consideration and do our best with the resources and staffing we have available.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
brewhaus

Question about X11 txnmerkleroot mismatch

Post by brewhaus » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:51 am

This post is for Steve, I am not able to direct message you as I am a new member.

I am setting up a coin on my pool. It is an X11 dash clone and I am getting nothing but rejects due to txnmerkleroot mismatch. Hours of googling lead me to a post where it looks like you had a similar problem a year or so ago? I read the 'solution', and it somewhat made sense to me, but I was not sure where/what to edit on my pool (UNOMP), and/or in the coin daemon to fix the issue. The best I can tell, my issue is the same one that you encountered.

If you could offer any insight, I'd be so appreciative! Thank you!
CSZiggy

Re: Question about X11 txnmerkleroot mismatch

Post by CSZiggy » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:50 pm

Steve's Emails are disabled.

Best way to reach him, or chris is to go to the support system and enter in a ticket there.
They can reply and reach you via the email you supplied.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:03 pm

brewhaus wrote:This post is for Steve, I am not able to direct message you as I am a new member.

I am setting up a coin on my pool. It is an X11 dash clone and I am getting nothing but rejects due to txnmerkleroot mismatch. Hours of googling lead me to a post where it looks like you had a similar problem a year or so ago? I read the 'solution', and it somewhat made sense to me, but I was not sure where/what to edit on my pool (UNOMP), and/or in the coin daemon to fix the issue. The best I can tell, my issue is the same one that you encountered.

If you could offer any insight, I'd be so appreciative! Thank you!
Hi brewhaus,

Unfortunately, since we don't use UNOMP, I don't think that we can help you with our current support capabilities. What is posted is the answer to the question, but since UNOMP is completely different code to ours, anything we could provide won't meet the requirements of whatever data structures UNOMP uses to construct its blocks. Plus, the two programs use completely different languages, so you couldn't even take pieces of code and use them elsewhere.

The only real solution, if you wanted us to be able to apply what we learned, would be for me to spend time investigating how UNOMP works. Unfortunately, we don't have enough manpower to be able to get into the details of UNOMP to figure out where the code would go.

I'm sorry I can't be of any more help. I wish you the best of luck in figuring this one out, though! You can also consider posting a request to reddit.com/r/jobs4bitcoins, where I had success getting a person to implement a test miner for me in 2015.
brewhaus

Post by brewhaus » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:25 pm

Thank you for the reply Steve! I am not married to UNOMP in the least bit. It's just what I've been using. I would be open to using any pool software that could get this working.