- There are some minor issues with charities and tipping that Chris is cleaning up at the moment. Yesterday, he made a mistake with a configuration file, requiring share corrections, but those are done. There was also a problem with refreshing charity, tip, and Coinbase payout proportions. Any of those type of payout proportions that had been modified since yesterday were not reflected in earnings until 3 minutes ago; instead, the previous values were used. There were also a few issues with the website that prevented logins from some customers; those were resolved.
- There are 10 tickets about an issue with saving payout proportions, but none of the tickets have any additional information that would allow us to reproduce the problem, and nobody has replied yet. Once someone replies with the steps they took and the specific error message, I'll investigate what's going on.
- The only remaining known issue is that Coinbase payouts have been delayed. Chris expects to have that resolved within a few hours.
- We still don't have any charities to add, because none have replied to our E-Mails. It takes a pretty poorly-run charity to lose tens of thousands of dollars by not replying to an E-Mail. I'm going to spend the afternoon contacting other charities from the Pineapple Fund's list and we'll add the ones that reply first.
- The next focus is on ETH mining, which is targeted for the end of August. Vance has already gotten mining running, but the big issue now is figuring out the probabilities and math behind uncle blocks, and how they affect the payout rates of ethash coin networks.
Discussion of development releases of Prohashing.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
If you come up dry on the Pineapple list, can the option be opened up to any 501c3?
rickuht wrote:If you come up dry on the Pineapple list, can the option be opened up to any 501c3?
Do you have a charity in mind?
There is a group out of Tx 22untilnone. Their focus is awareness and prevention of military suicide. I have no affiliation with them other than have donated in the past...
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests