Need help from S9 owner

Discussion of development releases of Prohashing / Requests for features
Forum rules
The Development forum is for discussion of development releases of Prohashing and for feedback on the site, requests for features, etc.

While we can't promise we will be able to implement every feature request, we will give them each due consideration and do our best with the resources and staffing we have available.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Need help from S9 owner

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:12 am

It would be great if you could many of them. I thought that the way this worked was that a version was chosen and then incremented by one after a round of 2^32 nonces was processed. I don't understand why there would only be twos and zeroes - it should either be an integer, or a hex number.
ryguy

Post by ryguy » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:34 am

Steve, here are a couple of examples of what I was talking about.

"version_bits must be null because this session did not request a version-rolling.mask. Provided version_bits: 20000000"

"version_bits must be null because this session did not request a version-rolling.mask. Provided version_bits: 20000202"

Each of those messages was listed as corresponding to exactly 10 rejected shares, if that means anything.
alim

Post by alim » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:53 am

Hi there, I finally have BB and can do the test if you like.. I'll be back later..
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:16 pm

alim wrote:Hi there, I finally have BB and can do the test if you like.. I'll be back later..
Thanks for the offer, but we found that the S9s are not compatible with ASICBOOST, and therefore no additional testing is necessary.