Website Proposal for Miner Grouping

Discussion of development releases of Prohashing / Requests for features
Forum rules
The Development forum is for discussion of development releases of Prohashing and for feedback on the site, requests for features, etc.

While we can't promise we will be able to implement every feature request, we will give them each due consideration and do our best with the resources and staffing we have available.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
alim

Re: Website Proposal for Miner Grouping

Post by alim » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:04 pm

CSZiggy wrote:
alim wrote:Depending where you live requirements may vary.
Thank you for coming back with this.. For me, I'm trying not to sell until then as the £ "may/will/will be made to" tank again.

I'm checking with someone about UK law.

As I understand it, currently in the UK, if you make less than £1k/annum (6 April to 5 April), it is classed as a hobby/entrepreneurial income and not taxed. I'm trying to establish how long you have to HOLD the coin in order to differentiate capital gains from income. To complicate things, we have a concept here of "bed and breakfasting" as well, which is a way of taking advantage of the capital gains you can collect each year and then reinvest to grow for the next year. I'm also asking if one can buy crypto in an ISA (an account which is free of taxes on income and gains). I've also asked about offshore profits (we don't have a concept of paying tax on world wide income, but I'm sure there are conditions)

The only bright spark this week on algos this pool hashes for me was hearing LTC is now tradeable on a London Crypto Futures market - hopefully the market will move with the money post next march.
Sarah Manter

Re: Website Proposal for Miner Grouping

Post by Sarah Manter » Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:46 am

ipsummedicare wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:13 am That's cool, but when you do consider it please also consider giving the same functionality to the live balance boxes.
Can you please give us a little more information on what you're looking for? This post is 4 years old.