Status as of Sunday, June 3, 2018

Discussion of development releases of Prohashing / Requests for features
Forum rules
The Development forum is for discussion of development releases of Prohashing and for feedback on the site, requests for features, etc.

While we can't promise we will be able to implement every feature request, we will give them each due consideration and do our best with the resources and staffing we have available.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Status as of Sunday, June 3, 2018

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:41 am

Good morning!
  • Over the past few days, there was a display issue on the website that sometimes caused inaccurate data and missing coins in the "live coin status" charts. The data used the by mining servers themselves was unaffected, so no money was lost. I fixed the issue this morning.
  • At midnight, Chris changed the system to be 2% less conservative in pricing beginning today. The increase in profits comes from the changes made last week to bring the amount earned by large miners who suddenly connect during period of high profitability into line with that earned by continuous miners. The initial indications are that the 12% of miners who connect intermittently saw profits reduced from 102% to 90%, which is in line with the current 91% earned by the entire pool combined. The 2% will increase earnings to 93% with an additional increase planned once confidence in the fix improves later this week.
  • Yesterday, I released a change that restored some markets that were in error to working condition. The problem was that when Chris disabled a market because a wallet was locked at an exchange, and then brought it back online later, errors would persist even after the market was re-enabled. The fix should improve profits.
  • My major task today remains trying to determine why the mining server disconnects from WAMP periodically. One potential cause was that we weren't aware of a wamp.session.kill function that needed to be secured. However, although we limited access to this and other functions that weren't necessary for the public to use, the problem continues to occur.