Status as of Friday, May 25, 2018

Discussion of development releases of Prohashing / Requests for features
Forum rules
The Development forum is for discussion of development releases of Prohashing and for feedback on the site, requests for features, etc.

While we can't promise we will be able to implement every feature request, we will give them each due consideration and do our best with the resources and staffing we have available.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Status as of Friday, May 25, 2018

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri May 25, 2018 12:29 pm

Good afternoon! I wanted to provide a quick update about a few things that are happening now.
  • While we aren't completely sure just yet, because luck always plays a big role in profits, we believe the release earlier this week resolved the issue with miners who only connect during high profitability times being overpaid relative to their contributions. We'll continue to monitor profits over the weekend, and if we continue to see the 4% increase we expected to find, that money will be passed onto customers beginning next week.
  • There was a problem with Yobit, which locked its Futurocoin wallet yesterday, forcing us to disable mining of Futurocoins until the wallet is unlocked. Since Futurocoins are so profitable, we recommend that X11 miners submit support tickets to Yobit requesting that they unlock the wallet so that we can continue to earn more profit. People who submit support tickets can also make the point that Yobit is losing out on hundreds of dollars of profit per day on our sales alone.
CSZiggy

Re: Status as of Friday, May 25, 2018

Post by CSZiggy » Fri May 25, 2018 2:19 pm

why bother, no one cares.
Last edited by CSZiggy on Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri May 25, 2018 5:06 pm

CSZiggy wrote:https://yobit.net/en/trade/FTO/USD $140,000 volume traded in the past 24 hours.

https://yobit.net/en/trade/FTO/BTC 21 bitcoins traded volume in the past 24 hours.

Seems like yobit's exchange for FTO is working, and its being traded. Now can you import or export any coins to yobit is another question.
That's just paper trading. Since there's a "locked wallet," you can't deposit or withdrawal coins. This sort of trading is probably illegal, because it can allow insiders to do whatever they want while not giving everyone a fair shot. At the very least, it's certainly unethical for an exchange to allow trading while deposits and withdrawals are not enabled.

It's worse than I thought. You can see that the buy orders for this coin have dried up completely. When we sell all the coins we have, all the orders in the orderbook that are currently visible on the page will be cleared - and that's just us. Their API doesn't allow anyone to see buy orders below those, but the price of this coin will probably be less than 50% of what it is now whenever the wallet is unlocked.
JonSmith

Post by JonSmith » Sat May 26, 2018 5:59 pm

Not sure where to post this question, I'm a noob at this. I am having issues getting my password arguments to work? I'm using a=x11 m=solo c=poliscoin but it keeps kicking me off and going to my secondary pool. Any thoughts?
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Sat May 26, 2018 7:06 pm

why bother, no one cares.
Last edited by CSZiggy on Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
JonSmith

Post by JonSmith » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:08 pm

CSZiggy wrote:That coin is currently in error mode and not minable, is why you keep getting bounced.

On the main CHART page, at the bottom, click NAME and ALL and then find the coin you are wanting to mine.
If there is a red box around it, its unminable currently.

Good luck!
thanks Ziggy, What does the star mean?