Status as of Saturday, March 17, 2018

Discussion of development releases of Prohashing / Requests for features
Forum rules
The Development forum is for discussion of development releases of Prohashing and for feedback on the site, requests for features, etc.

While we can't promise we will be able to implement every feature request, we will give them each due consideration and do our best with the resources and staffing we have available.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
CSZiggy

Re: Status as of Saturday, March 17, 2018

Post by CSZiggy » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:35 pm

digibyte is minable across 5 different algos.

But I believe PH only uses the scrypt version of it according to their CHART page infos.
Maybe you could ask them to install digibyte1, digibyte2, etc, etc one for each algo so it can be minable across all their minable algos.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:56 pm

CSZiggy wrote:digibyte is minable across 5 different algos.

But I believe PH only uses the scrypt version of it according to their CHART page infos.
Maybe you could ask them to install digibyte1, digibyte2, etc, etc one for each algo so it can be minable across all their minable algos.
Thanks for pointing this out. I didn't know that.

The system was designed to be able to mine the same coin across multiple algorithms. I'll make sure Chris is aware of that.
CB1

Post by CB1 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:02 pm

so has this been sorted out yet with the poor $PAC payments?
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:39 am

CB1 wrote:so has this been sorted out yet with the poor $PAC payments?
I'm not current on what you're talking about. Payout issues are best handled by submitting a support ticket, so that the person who is most qualified to resolve them can resolve the ticket - thanks!