Status as of Friday, March 16, 2018

Discussion of development releases of Prohashing / Requests for features
Forum rules
The Development forum is for discussion of development releases of Prohashing and for feedback on the site, requests for features, etc.

While we can't promise we will be able to implement every feature request, we will give them each due consideration and do our best with the resources and staffing we have available.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Status as of Friday, March 16, 2018

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:59 am

Good morning!
  • Comcast apparently is finished with their outdoor installation! They tore up the block and left huge mounds of dirt on top of the snow; it will be interesting to see what things look like whenever the thaw finally arrives. They called to schedule the final connection.
  • Gamecredits is back online. We are using the new Gamecredits fork, at bittrex. Cryptopia is open using the old Gamecredits fork. I asked the Gamecredits developers, gcdev, to get Cryptopia to shut down its wallet, because that's a dangerous situation for their coin. For now, we'll only mine the new Gamecredits chain until we find out whether Cryptopia is going to shut down their wallet or not.
  • I certified SHA-256 this morning. The code for it is already out, so no restart is needed; we just weren't confident enough to enable it yet. Given that it's unlikely that a lot of miners will immediately flock to SHA-256, we may enable it tomorrow and then really ramp up the advertising after the new connection is installed.
vaultminer

Re: Status as of Friday, March 16, 2018

Post by vaultminer » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:27 pm

Nice! When do you expect the final connection will be?
spauk

Re: Status as of Friday, March 16, 2018

Post by spauk » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:24 pm

that's wierd they drilled the dirt in the winter. when i got fiber internet i used the excess soil after the ditch witch for growing potted plants and filling in holes, neighbors didn't want their soil either. congrats they're finally doing something