Status as of Friday, January 26, 2018

Discussion of development releases of Prohashing / Requests for features
Forum rules
The Development forum is for discussion of development releases of Prohashing and for feedback on the site, requests for features, etc.

While we can't promise we will be able to implement every feature request, we will give them each due consideration and do our best with the resources and staffing we have available.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Status as of Friday, January 26, 2018

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:37 am

Good morning! Here's a few brief notes.
  • It looks like profitability declined for half the day on Wednesday, and the entire day yesterday, because Verge was offline and we had to be very conservative with our pricing due to the risk surrounding the fork. Verge came back online today, so profits should return to normal now.
  • I'm spending today working on Equihash mining. I was already able to get the pool to check work, but what's actually holding me up now is not understanding how d= parameters should work with Equihash, since there appears to be different difficulties at different pools. It will probably take me longer to set up a miner and figure out how to mine Equihash than it will to modify the software to support it.
  • The Comcast guys showed up at random and performed their site assessment. We're one step closer to resolving our connectivity issues.
  • We expect to hear today from our current developer candidate for the backend trading maintenance software. Should that person decline, expect to see the job posted here over the weekend or on Monday.
djliss

Re: Status as of Friday, January 26, 2018

Post by djliss » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:55 am

Just build a 2 card nvidia rig, that should be enough for testing and use this os https://simplemining.net/ it take the guess work out for you, or just use ewbf miner on windows, pretty straight forward.

i have a rig i could point to you for testing, pm me.