Status as of Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Discussion of development releases of Prohashing / Requests for features
Forum rules
The Development forum is for discussion of development releases of Prohashing and for feedback on the site, requests for features, etc.

While we can't promise we will be able to implement every feature request, we will give them each due consideration and do our best with the resources and staffing we have available.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Aura89

Re: Status as of Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Post by Aura89 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:07 pm

Steve Sokolowski wrote:Appleminer suggested mining Siacoin.

Even if it's the only coin in that algorithm, there is still profit to be made for everyone. While increasing profitability due to multiple coins is a selling point of ours, we've found that being able to be paid in any coin also brings in customers. There are undoubtedly many customers who currently mine SIA but don't want it. There is a PPS SIA pool that charges 3%, and given that it's expensive to pay network transaction fees yourself and time is worth something, many people will probably switch to us and pay 2% more because they won't have to deal with going to an exchange.
Oh i agree, and if you're into creating pools for a single coin if there's no other coin on that algorithm, i'm all for it.

I'd suggest Decred as well, considering ASICs are coming out for it.

Lbry and Pascal i'd also suggest, since FGPAs and likely ASICs are on their way for them