Welcome to Prohashing Dev

Discussion of development releases of Prohashing / Requests for features
Forum rules
The Development forum is for discussion of development releases of Prohashing and for feedback on the site, requests for features, etc.

While we can't promise we will be able to implement every feature request, we will give them each due consideration and do our best with the resources and staffing we have available.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Welcome to Prohashing Dev

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:59 am

Welcome to the Prohashing development forum. I want to personally thank everyone for volunteering to help during the testing phase of the mining pool. We anticipate this testing phase will last a month as we work out the final bugs in the pool.

As a tester, I have preapproved you to register for the site, however, anyone else coming across the website at this time will not be able to register. During the testing phase, we have limited the number of users allowed to sign up in order to provide a more controlled testing environment. However, if you know someone who you think could help with the testing, please contact me and depending on the number of testers we already have I can authorize them to join. You can connect your miner immediately and start mining.

Our goals during testing is to determine server loading and expose new bugs. While we can monitor server performance, we would appreciate if you could post any issues you may have in this forum so that we can fix them prior to launch. We also welcome your comments and suggestions to improve the site and make it easier to use.

We will attempt to pay out everything we earn during the testing phase. While we do not anticipate this occurring, in the event of a bug causing payouts to skyrocket without a corresponding increase in income, we will pay out the money we actually made without any fee rather than the unrealistic amount shown in the income. Payouts during testing will not occur every day as we want to ensure that there are no errors in our algorithm before committing the payout.

I would prefer to keep discussions about site development in this forum so that more users can comment and help resolve problems. However, if you need personal assistance, you can contact me at [email protected].

Thanks again for volunteering to test and I hope you enjoy the site.

-Chris