Status as of Wednesday, February 25

Discussion of development releases of Prohashing / Requests for features
Forum rules
The Development forum is for discussion of development releases of Prohashing and for feedback on the site, requests for features, etc.

While we can't promise we will be able to implement every feature request, we will give them each due consideration and do our best with the resources and staffing we have available.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Status as of Wednesday, February 25

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:10 am

Here's today's status:
  • I think that a brief note is worthwhile to point out that there are two known problems that we have fixed. One of them deals with connecting miners with a static difficulty to the pool. While we're confident they are fixed, the problem we are having is that there is some other dependency in the development environment that is causing miners to be unable to connect to the server. Even reverting to the running production code did not resolve the problem, and we've been at it for two days.
  • We know that the problem is not related to the fixes for these problems, but since we can't get the development environment working, we can't release the fixes yet without testing. I'll try again this evening with some more debugging to try to get the environment running.
  • In a positive note, even though we are experiencing stability problems, Chris will be able to certify the trading code that uses litecoins, monero, and other non-bitcoin markets by this weekend. That will allow us to mine yet more coins, and to get better prices on the coins we already mine.