Website Wishlist

Discussion of development releases of Prohashing.
vaultminer
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:28 am

Re: Website Wishlist

Post by vaultminer » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:01 pm

I would like an option in the future for "sub-accounts" so that I could monitor different groups of miners separately without having to make separate accounts.
alim
Posts: 133
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:08 pm

Re: Website Wishlist

Post by alim » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:38 pm

keksik wrote:hello, i would like to see how each of my miners get paid. i have l3+ and d3,but can see only earning together, would be nice to get it separated somehow, lets say earning for scrypt and earnings for X11 will be good starting point.
I would like this too. Right now I do not feel confident mining sha and scrypt on the same account.

Another feature I would like to see I would also like to see the amount earned as block amounts, not the US$ value earned.
alim
Posts: 133
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:08 pm

Re: Website Wishlist

Post by alim » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:39 pm

vaultminer wrote:I would like an option in the future for "sub-accounts" so that I could monitor different groups of miners separately without having to make separate accounts.
I agree with this too. It would be great to have sub accounts by algo without going all "antpool" about it.
mycide
Posts: 174
Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:44 am

Re: Website Wishlist

Post by mycide » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:56 pm

alim wrote:
keksik wrote:hello, i would like to see how each of my miners get paid. i have l3+ and d3,but can see only earning together, would be nice to get it separated somehow, lets say earning for scrypt and earnings for X11 will be good starting point.
I would like this too. Right now I do not feel confident mining sha and scrypt on the same account.
That wish has been voiced since they started with the second algorithm, but its not priority, i guess if all users start asking for it, maybe Steve and Chris would prioritize it a bit more, specially now as a customer could have 4 different algos to keep track off, extremely annoying to not be able to track individual profitablity on ones investments.
Running rigs: KNC Titan, Antminer D3 & L3+'s
alim
Posts: 133
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:08 pm

Re: Website Wishlist

Post by alim » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:39 pm

@myclyde good point.

Now that the worker view is back up and the timing between the sending and display of submissions is in realtime, I feel more confident.

However, for me the fundamental issue is around the payout %s. I may want to split my % to take advantage of market fluctuations. At times, I may point all to BitCoin, and when conditions are as earlier, when BitCoin was up and LTC was down, I would not want scrypt earnings to go to BitCoin - I'd prefer those to stick with LTC.

I don't see a way to do this in one account. I'm not keen to run multiple accounts, so it would be very beneficial to ensure that sub-groups have appropriate options to target specific coins, default payout algo, etc.
Dustin
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:53 am

Re: Website Wishlist

Post by Dustin » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:56 am

Would love to see some Ethash algo, seeing as they voted against the hard fork of Ethereum. :D :D :D
Rezin385
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:30 pm

Re: Website Wishlist

Post by Rezin385 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:58 pm

mycide wrote:
alim wrote:
keksik wrote:hello, i would like to see how each of my miners get paid. i have l3+ and d3,but can see only earning together, would be nice to get it separated somehow, lets say earning for scrypt and earnings for X11 will be good starting point.
I would like this too. Right now I do not feel confident mining sha and scrypt on the same account.
That wish has been voiced since they started with the second algorithm, but its not priority, i guess if all users start asking for it, maybe Steve and Chris would prioritize it a bit more, specially now as a customer could have 4 different algos to keep track off, extremely annoying to not be able to track individual profitablity on ones investments.
I agree too! Making and managing multiple accounts on the users end should be unnecessary. Please make this a priority.
kbutynski
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:57 pm

Re: Website Wishlist

Post by kbutynski » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:03 pm

Hi dear Prohashing team ;] Just a quick question from the mining community ... any chances for fees reduction ? and second will you add ethash algorithm now that we have a ETH ASIC ?
also I mistakenly clicked on TIP for Chris button ???? What is that?? how much tip did I give?
Can that be revoked ??? thx ;]
bmhamlet
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:48 am

Re: Website Wishlist

Post by bmhamlet » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:29 pm

I will admit that I didn't read through the 5 previous pages to see if this was already captured. If so, please disregard. It would be nice to have a link from both Forums and Earnings pages to submit a support request ticket.
Darzl
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:22 am

Re: Website Wishlist

Post by Darzl » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:48 am

On the mobile view automatically hide the menu section after choosing payment/setting/charts etc instead of having to click the 3 bars every time.
Post Reply