Website Wishlist

Discussion of development releases of Prohashing / Requests for features
Forum rules
The Development forum is for discussion of development releases of Prohashing and for feedback on the site, requests for features, etc.

While we can't promise we will be able to implement every feature request, we will give them each due consideration and do our best with the resources and staffing we have available.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
paulritik_09

Re: Website Wishlist

Post by paulritik_09 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:19 am

The technical help is the chat/forums and is all unofficial, the only official channels for support is support.prohashing.com and putting in a ticket to their ticket system.I think it would be a great way to discuss these topics and help grow the community. Then maybe we can have a community vote for adding new payout options? Or a channel for technical help, one for feature requests, etc.
Seems I have to go and make/find a wallet payout address to put in just to can the $0 values in there.
BMChris

Post by BMChris » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:38 pm

A 'boost' button on the dashboard.

A few times I've been a few cents short of a payout threshold and know I'm not going to hit it before I go to bed (I don't mine 24/7). I could go into the payout screen and manually adjust them to increase that coin but it would mean I'd have to put them all back again once I'm done, and also try and remember which percentage I had them all on.

It would be cool to be able to boost a given coin for, say, an hour. This would temporarily shift the payout percentages to favour that coin, before putting them back again after a certain time has passed. This would let you give that extra bit of effort to push the coin past the threshold.
paulritik_09

Post by paulritik_09 » Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:28 am

epiclootsmining

Post by epiclootsmining » Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:20 pm

Coin Request Module
Just a simple input box to request payout coins somewhere on the dashboard/payout section. You can even scrub it against a list of known US exchanges to see if the coin will be supported and if not just display a banner to let the user know its a 'no go', otherwise email yourselves the request.
SpaceCase418

Post by SpaceCase418 » Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:56 am

I would desperately like a section in the mining stats for number of coins per day/week/month per mined algo. Not based on dollars. The problem w dollars is it changes however the number of coins should remain static and with that number tuning rigs could be easier because our stats are based on the miner and not the market.
BMChris

Post by BMChris » Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:35 pm

The ability to save and load different payout settings.

A few times I've wanted to try out a new set of payouts, but that means writing down my existing percentages and putting them all back again afterwards.

It would be great if we could save and load the payout settings (either to a text file, or just within the UI).
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:12 am

BMChris wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:35 pm The ability to save and load different payout settings.

A few times I've wanted to try out a new set of payouts, but that means writing down my existing percentages and putting them all back again afterwards.

It would be great if we could save and load the payout settings (either to a text file, or just within the UI).
This is a brilliant idea. Not that everyone's ideas aren't brilliant, but I'm particularly impressed by this one because no other pool has anything like it. Ideally, I would think there could be "profiles," which could be selected between.
BMChris

Post by BMChris » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:15 pm

Yes 'profiles'!

That's the word I was looking for :)
Todiefor

Post by Todiefor » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:33 am

Hello.
It would be nice to set multiple payout settings for different miners on one account.
For example Chia miners only payout in Chia and other miners on that same account could be set to payout in different coins and proportions.

Would be easier to handle this in one account than make extra accounts für differnt miners.
silverthorne928

Post by silverthorne928 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:54 am

Todiefor wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:33 am Hello.
It would be nice to set multiple payout settings for different miners on one account.
For example Chia miners only payout in Chia and other miners on that same account could be set to payout in different coins and proportions.

Would be easier to handle this in one account than make extra accounts für differnt miners.
I agree, this would be a very nice feature to have implemented.