Website Wishlist

Discussion of development releases of Prohashing / Requests for features
Forum rules
The Development forum is for discussion of development releases of Prohashing and for feedback on the site, requests for features, etc.

While we can't promise we will be able to implement every feature request, we will give them each due consideration and do our best with the resources and staffing we have available.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
zafar177

Re: Website Wishlist

Post by zafar177 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:17 am

Not sure if this has been asked. But an announcement of new coins which have been added and coins scheduled to removed would be an enormous help in trying to keep pace with dynamic cryptocurrency scene.
holygoof

Post by holygoof » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:46 pm

I think folks have touched on this, but it would be nice to see the coins broken into the algo category, both for choosing as payment, but really for this scenario, I'm running my S9s here and do not need to know which scrypt blocks are found. I don't consider this a big issue or priority, however, I do think since you are collecting all this data that maybe it is not to hard to separate and collate :)
Another user suggested being able to move the boxes or resize them, I think this would be a nice feature too, or at least the ability to minimize them.
Nothing pressing, get them 40 exchanges working with you :)
tom
holygoof

Post by holygoof » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:48 pm

O, I do like the idea of sub accounts. Currently I run 3 different accounts so that my different algo miners pay in different coins.
would be nice to have under one umbrella
MicoB

Post by MicoB » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:23 pm

I think it would be quite convenient to be able to see the total amount mined of each coin that has a wallet attached in the settings.
As it is, you can only see All-time-mined of the coin when it is set as the choice coin to be paid on the Earnings page.
By having the All time mined available where the wallet information is (e.g.: Balance, Estimated Fees, etc.) it would be very convenient to keep track of what has been earned at a glance.
mactac

Post by mactac » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:55 pm

I would really, really love it if you could add a "notification when a block is found solo mining" checkbox to the email notifications.

It would be exceptionally easy to accomplish this, and it would be incredibly useful. Of course only for solo miners, but literally 95% of my traffic on prohashing.com is refreshing to see if I've hit a block. My F5 key is getting worn out!

I bet it would be a 10 minute job to add that :)
juanfrand

Post by juanfrand » Sun May 06, 2018 11:47 pm

Hi Chris and Steve, I have some suggestions for doing PH better:

- Miner Parameters: there should be a parameter for setting dynamic or static diff. This is separate from the minimum diff parameter. Also, there should be another parameter called max difficulty. That way you can set up a speed and always be efficient.

Also the limits for Sha256 should be very high (up to 1 trillion or so).

I hope you agree!
Kind regards,
Juan
cc4506

Post by cc4506 » Mon May 07, 2018 7:10 pm

Hey Chris, Steve,

I was wondering if we could add a section to the forum where you can ask hardware questions from the community. Things like "whats a safe temp to run the units at". What PSU's are the best, things like that.

Thanks for you hard work.
Chris
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Mon May 07, 2018 11:26 pm

@cc4506, You mean like the 'System support and feedback' or the 'Mining rig and connectivity support' sections?
cc4506

Post by cc4506 » Mon May 07, 2018 11:36 pm

Well I have seen people use both. To me these questions don't fit "System support/feed back" which imply they are about PH in some way shape or form. Same with "mining rig/connectivity support". I was thinking that noobs like myself might be helped with a section where you can ask questions like - whats a good psu to use for xyz etc. etc. If its felt its redundant no biggie, just a thought is all.

Chris
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Tue May 08, 2018 1:13 am

I would think 'mining rig support' would cover most hardware issues.
Even if its not mining rig related any questions you ask in there im sure you will see a few replies.