Website Wishlist

Discussion of development releases of Prohashing / Requests for features
Forum rules
The Development forum is for discussion of development releases of Prohashing and for feedback on the site, requests for features, etc.

While we can't promise we will be able to implement every feature request, we will give them each due consideration and do our best with the resources and staffing we have available.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
alditrav

Re: Website Wishlist

Post by alditrav » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:08 am

i hope you guys can add filtering on worker hashrate history, so i can see hashrate detail on specific worker

it's anoying to see the graph when you got several worker with a big hashrate gap.
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:40 pm

djliss wrote:I've thaught of a good one!!! If we could have a button on the widgets on earnings page that made the widget full screen, i.e. the hashrate graphs and earnings graphs, they are a bit small all crammed on the page to have a good look at
CONTROL + MOUSEWHEEL
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:45 pm

Please add the ability to forfeit balances without having to first add a valid wallet address.

Trying to clean off my miner account and would like to forfeit $0.00 in dash and $0.01 in gamecredits.
Seems I have to go and make/find a wallet payout address to put in just to can the $0 values in there.

Im sure if I just let it sit for 90 days it might disappear all on its own, but should be an easier way to remove unwanted forfeitable balances.
Eyedol-X

Post by Eyedol-X » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:21 pm

Low diff port for Moonlander2 devices with some sort of way to prevent people from connecting larger devices (L3/A4/A6,etc) to them.

Option for instant payout with fee sourcing from another coin. Example if I want a coin to payout instantly I can use earned but not yet paid out LTC to cover the instant payout cost for that coin.
skuthan

Post by skuthan » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:32 pm

I'd also REALLY like to see some of the payout options changed. Lots of other coins I'd rather get paid in than tittie coin. :)
skuthan

Post by skuthan » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:37 pm

Can we/you/us/whoever start a slack channel for this pool? I sent an email to Chris with this idea but no response. I think it would be a great way to discuss these topics and help grow the community.

Then maybe we can have a community vote for adding new payout options? Or a channel for technical help, one for feature requests, etc.
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:38 pm

skuthan wrote:I'd also REALLY like to see some of the payout options changed. Lots of other coins I'd rather get paid in than tittie coin. :)
You should add requests to this thread then.
Coin changes - Additions and discontinuations
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:42 pm

skuthan wrote:Can we/you/us/whoever start a slack channel for this pool? I sent an email to Chris with this idea but no response. I think it would be a great way to discuss these topics and help grow the community.

Then maybe we can have a community vote for adding new payout options? Or a channel for technical help, one for feature requests, etc.
Sure you can start anything you want.
I think Greg G Harding has a slack channel, not sure what all they cover or which pools. Find a post from Greg and follow his tagline.

The technical help is the chat/forums and is all unofficial, the only official channels for support is support.prohashing.com and putting in a ticket to their ticket system.

I listed the post above that has the link about requesting new coin payouts.
travelinmusic

Post by travelinmusic » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:49 pm

Add number of blocks found in live worker status to ID which miners are finding the blocks, And a graph elsewhere that shows time of day for blocks found and an overlay for the value of blocks found. Thanks
travelinmusic

Post by travelinmusic » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:15 pm

djliss wrote:I've thaught of a good one!!! If we could have a button on the widgets on earnings page that made the widget full screen, i.e. the hashrate graphs and earnings graphs, they are a bit small all crammed on the page to have a good look at
And add a show all button after window expanded for payouts and blocks found. It is not fun scrolling through payout history with next and previous.