Website Wishlist

Discussion of development releases of Prohashing / Requests for features
Forum rules
The Development forum is for discussion of development releases of Prohashing and for feedback on the site, requests for features, etc.

While we can't promise we will be able to implement every feature request, we will give them each due consideration and do our best with the resources and staffing we have available.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
spauk

Re: Website Wishlist

Post by spauk » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:29 am

djliss wrote:I've thaught of a good one!!! If we could have a button on the widgets on earnings page that made the widget full screen, i.e. the hashrate graphs and earnings graphs, they are a bit small all crammed on the page to have a good look at
I like that one, I've often thought it would be nice to see each part of the earnings page on it's own page, especially for recent shares and found blocks. On the topic of the recent shares part of the earnings page, it seems like there are several entries for the same share, so that could use some cleaning up.
greaseman316

Post by greaseman316 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:32 pm

since we are getting so many new people and new miners on board lately maybe you could add this mod to phpbb so folks could upload imgs in there post

https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=2389841
overlordx

Post by overlordx » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:21 am

Block Explorer suggestions:

1. Add search by field to the Block Explorer
2. Add Algorithm type to the Block Explorer
3. Add a link to the Official Website for each Cryptocurrency in the Block Explorer
overlordx

Post by overlordx » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:06 pm

For those miners living in the U.S., and probably other places, it would be extremely useful for the Account Activity to include various data for income tax reporting.
bmhamlet

Post by bmhamlet » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:42 pm

I'd like to see earnings by miner. Right now they are all together.
skuthan

Post by skuthan » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:57 pm

Love the website and the platform! I'd really like to see the option to turn on automatic payout adjustments based on which coins are currently down in the market. For instance, if you are getting paid out in 5 coins and over the last 24hours (or 7days? or hour? not sure) one of those coins drops 15% more than the other 4, then the payout percentage would favor that coin. Wouldn't that maximize the amount of satoshis we receive when the trades occur?
skuthan

Post by skuthan » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:59 pm

Would also like to see the option to keep certain coins if mined directly. So if I'm getting paid out in 5 coins and one of those coins is XVG, then anytime that coin is mined just keep the coins and don't trade for another because of the forced percentages in the settings.
spauk

Post by spauk » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:19 am

up to date information on the getting started/help page would be a good one. also simplifying it into need to know information and links to more information. like a section about which password arguments currently work, or when they might work (static difficulty less than 65536?) near the top
asiago

Post by asiago » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:05 pm

Here's an idea: in the 'live balances' section, move the coin icons in the center, or at least away from the right side: some of the coins have darker backgrounds and with the icons also in place, it makes viewing the total balance for each coin somewhat hard to read.
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:55 am

A new drop down added to 1MH/s expected payouts that shows Scrypt miners that were only paid out in LTC
So the solo mining LTC in a LTC pool is comparing what the PH pays out for automatic mining getting paid in the same currency of LTC.

I think this would be a more even comparison. The current expected payout for 1MH/s I think also shows the deviation of coin price fluxuations in the payout coins selected by all the scrypt miners due to it being the average of what was paid out for the day. It shows what mining scrypt and taking different coins, not just those that took LTC as a payout the way a LTC mining pool would as a comparison.

Maybe call it LTC-LTC on the drop down?