Website Wishlist

Discussion of development releases of Prohashing / Requests for features
Forum rules
The Development forum is for discussion of development releases of Prohashing and for feedback on the site, requests for features, etc.

While we can't promise we will be able to implement every feature request, we will give them each due consideration and do our best with the resources and staffing we have available.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
vaultminer

Re: Website Wishlist

Post by vaultminer » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:01 pm

I would like an option in the future for "sub-accounts" so that I could monitor different groups of miners separately without having to make separate accounts.
alim

Post by alim » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:38 pm

keksik wrote:hello, i would like to see how each of my miners get paid. i have l3+ and d3,but can see only earning together, would be nice to get it separated somehow, lets say earning for scrypt and earnings for X11 will be good starting point.
I would like this too. Right now I do not feel confident mining sha and scrypt on the same account.

Another feature I would like to see I would also like to see the amount earned as block amounts, not the US$ value earned.
alim

Post by alim » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:39 pm

vaultminer wrote:I would like an option in the future for "sub-accounts" so that I could monitor different groups of miners separately without having to make separate accounts.
I agree with this too. It would be great to have sub accounts by algo without going all "antpool" about it.
mycide

Post by mycide » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:56 pm

alim wrote:
keksik wrote:hello, i would like to see how each of my miners get paid. i have l3+ and d3,but can see only earning together, would be nice to get it separated somehow, lets say earning for scrypt and earnings for X11 will be good starting point.
I would like this too. Right now I do not feel confident mining sha and scrypt on the same account.
That wish has been voiced since they started with the second algorithm, but its not priority, i guess if all users start asking for it, maybe Steve and Chris would prioritize it a bit more, specially now as a customer could have 4 different algos to keep track off, extremely annoying to not be able to track individual profitablity on ones investments.
Running rigs: KNC Titan, Antminer D3 & L3+'s
alim

Post by alim » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:39 pm

@myclyde good point.

Now that the worker view is back up and the timing between the sending and display of submissions is in realtime, I feel more confident.

However, for me the fundamental issue is around the payout %s. I may want to split my % to take advantage of market fluctuations. At times, I may point all to BitCoin, and when conditions are as earlier, when BitCoin was up and LTC was down, I would not want scrypt earnings to go to BitCoin - I'd prefer those to stick with LTC.

I don't see a way to do this in one account. I'm not keen to run multiple accounts, so it would be very beneficial to ensure that sub-groups have appropriate options to target specific coins, default payout algo, etc.
Dustin

Post by Dustin » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:56 am

Would love to see some Ethash algo, seeing as they voted against the hard fork of Ethereum. :D :D :D
Rezin385

Post by Rezin385 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:58 pm

mycide wrote:
alim wrote:
That wish has been voiced since they started with the second algorithm, but its not priority, i guess if all users start asking for it, maybe Steve and Chris would prioritize it a bit more, specially now as a customer could have 4 different algos to keep track off, extremely annoying to not be able to track individual profitablity on ones investments.
I agree too! Making and managing multiple accounts on the users end should be unnecessary. Please make this a priority.
kbutynski

Post by kbutynski » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:03 pm

Hi dear Prohashing team ;] Just a quick question from the mining community ... any chances for fees reduction ? and second will you add ethash algorithm now that we have a ETH ASIC ?
also I mistakenly clicked on TIP for Chris button ???? What is that?? how much tip did I give?
Can that be revoked ??? thx ;]
bmhamlet

Post by bmhamlet » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:29 pm

I will admit that I didn't read through the 5 previous pages to see if this was already captured. If so, please disregard. It would be nice to have a link from both Forums and Earnings pages to submit a support request ticket.
Darzl

Post by Darzl » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:48 am

On the mobile view automatically hide the menu section after choosing payment/setting/charts etc instead of having to click the 3 bars every time.