Website Wishlist

Discussion of development releases of Prohashing / Requests for features
Forum rules
The Development forum is for discussion of development releases of Prohashing and for feedback on the site, requests for features, etc.

While we can't promise we will be able to implement every feature request, we will give them each due consideration and do our best with the resources and staffing we have available.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
travelinmusic

Re: Website Wishlist

Post by travelinmusic » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:37 pm

An edit button in the chat room after each statement entered that fades away after 30-60 seconds.
GregoryGHarding

Post by GregoryGHarding » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:38 pm

self updating graphs in earnings page, and change z axis visability on mouseover of some graph items that get blocked by another graph item infront of it
GregoryGHarding

Post by GregoryGHarding » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:10 pm

not really a website wish-item (unless its converted in css) but, Allow n= param to pass uppercase letters to Workername on earnings page
Eyedol-X

Post by Eyedol-X » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:35 pm

I don't know if it's already been mentioned in this thread but a single page that shows all payouts made to external wallets would be nice, it's kinda a pain to filter through the account activity tabs to find when payouts were made outside of PH.
vaultminer

Post by vaultminer » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:35 am

I'd like a separate pages that detail each day's revenue and each day's payouts. It would be even better if it was in a downloadable format. Simply a large table with date, coin type, and daily revenue would suffice.
travelinmusic

Post by travelinmusic » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:42 am

I will just be bold and say it... Lower the pool fees from 5% to 3% and the solo fees from 3% to 2% for all, or at least as a temptation for those willing to devote 2 GH/s or more to PH.
pavvappav

Post by pavvappav » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:25 pm

Per Miner earnings, either in the miner display or broken out in the graph.
MicoB

Post by MicoB » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:57 pm

I would like to be able to customize, or move the boxes (Live profitability, Live Blocks Found, etc) around so they can be arranged how I want; this way I can monitor the pool in real-time without having to scroll up-and-down. Also, I live earnings box would be appreciated' having to refresh the page to see the daily earnings is annoying.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:47 am

MicoB wrote:I would like to be able to customize, or move the boxes (Live profitability, Live Blocks Found, etc) around so they can be arranged how I want; this way I can monitor the pool in real-time without having to scroll up-and-down. Also, I live earnings box would be appreciated' having to refresh the page to see the daily earnings is annoying.
Is the issue really that you want to be able to customize the page, or that the boxes are simply in the wrong order for everyone? What order should they be changed to?
MicoB

Post by MicoB » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:41 pm

Steve Sokolowski wrote: Is the issue really that you want to be able to customize the page, or that the boxes are simply in the wrong order for everyone? What order should they be changed to?
Hi Steve,

I wouldn't say they are in the wrong order for everyone, but rather that the Live information are in places that do not make it easy to follow without having to scroll up and down. I cannot say if others feel the same way as I do, but I would prefer having all the "Live" boxes arranged in a way that allows me to monitor these three boxes at the same time. Live Coin status is a large box, so either having Live Profitability and Live Found Blocks on top, or below Live Coin Status, in a way that all 3 can be seen at the same time, would make it easier for me to see where the pool is focusing its hashing power, in conjunction with the Blocks the pool finds. Hopefully this makes sense.