Status as of Monday, December 4, 2017

Discussion of development releases of Prohashing / Requests for features
Forum rules
The Development forum is for discussion of development releases of Prohashing and for feedback on the site, requests for features, etc.

While we can't promise we will be able to implement every feature request, we will give them each due consideration and do our best with the resources and staffing we have available.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Status as of Monday, December 4, 2017

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:34 am

Good morning!
  • I think that today will be the first day that I'll be able to start resolving some of the minor issues that take up a lot of Chris's time. One of the first is to parallelize obtaining prices from all the exchanges so that many backend programs run faster.
  • We may try to release the parallel mining server this afternoon.
  • The old support system is now completely deprecated and is only being used to reply to the 96 remaining tickets there. The [email protected] address now only processes replies to open tickets in the old system and rejects all other messages with a canned reply to go to the new system.
  • We made significant progress on the infrastructure and the only tasks left to do with that are to link the accounts across all the Atlassian tools. It's possible that all that will be done by tomorrow.
  • Chris has fallen behind on standard coin maintenance. The coins from Novaexchange have yet to be withdrawln and paid and discontinued, and there are new coins that have yet to be added, reducing profitability. He hopes to get back to this at the end of the week as the higher-priority tasks are completed.
  • On Sunday morning, I modified the header of the forums to set a default height for the live hashrate box, so that now when a new page is loaded the content doesn't shift down after the WAMP connection is made.
mickeekung

Re: Status as of Monday, December 4, 2017

Post by mickeekung » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:10 am

Why BTC payout on today and yesterday is not on time? Is it relevant to Novaexchange?
Wanna see some exciting and interesting cloud mining contract which is different to Hashflare or Genesis Mining? Here is the site I trust.

https://www.eobot.com/new.aspx?referid=8945

https://www.cryptomining.farm/signup/?referrer=59E0E92B882D
Aura89

Post by Aura89 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:15 am

mickeekung wrote:Why BTC payout on today and yesterday is not on time? Is it relevant to Novaexchange?
There is no "on time", as there is no designated time payouts will occur.
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:11 pm

within 24 hours of the previous day should be when payouts occur.