Status as of Saturday, November 1

Discussion of development releases of Prohashing / Requests for features
Forum rules
The Development forum is for discussion of development releases of Prohashing and for feedback on the site, requests for features, etc.

While we can't promise we will be able to implement every feature request, we will give them each due consideration and do our best with the resources and staffing we have available.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Status as of Saturday, November 1

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:48 am

Good morning! Here's today's status:
  • I'm putting the finishing touches on the migration from 5ite to our own hardware for our E-Mail and these forums. That should save us about $26.95/month and avoid the server continually running out of memory. I expect to have that finished by this afternoon. The downside is that because 5ite has such low bandwidth, it took almost a day to get everything off the server and therefore some forums messages from yesterday were not included in the backup which Chris restored. E-Mail messages sent between midnight and noon may also have not been received, so please resend if you needed to send anything to [email protected]. With this issue, which took five days to fix, out of the way, we should be able to move forward.
  • The forums also seem to perform better because these CPUs are more powerful.
  • The issue I plan to address today is the problems that some people have with the pool seeming to disconnect for some users. Reproducing the issue is hard, but I'm hoping to have more ideas on this by today.
  • After that is resolved, the next task is to complete the multiple exchange code, so that we can get better prices and eliminate the risk of Cryptsy downtime.