Status as of Tuesday, October 28

Discussion of development releases of Prohashing / Requests for features
Forum rules
The Development forum is for discussion of development releases of Prohashing and for feedback on the site, requests for features, etc.

While we can't promise we will be able to implement every feature request, we will give them each due consideration and do our best with the resources and staffing we have available.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Status as of Tuesday, October 28

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:07 am

Here's this morning's status:
  • The E-Mail server for our contact page is down, and it's unlikely that we will be able to get it up anytime soon. The issue is that we can't log into the server. We've tried to contact the hosting company, but they will only send messages to the secondary E-Mail address on file, and they keep getting rejected by that secondary server because the organization hosting it has SpamAssassain enabled. Our goal is to get that server off of 5ite's hosting as soon as possible, to terminate our contract with them, and to move it to somewhere else where this issue won't happen anymore.
  • Some customers have reported that they are getting more rejected shares than usual. I'll investigate and see what I can find.
  • Now that we fixed the concurrency issues, we need to correct all the balances in the database tables. We already corrected six of the seven tables, and the last one remaining is the displayed balances on the miner earnings page. All miners have been paid out correctly, but what has happened is that the concurrency errors have caused some payouts (and shares) not to be recorded in the summed miner balances table. I'm going to adjust those balances soon. The reason why some of those balances are greater than zero even after payouts is because of this issue.
  • The "account activity" table is correct, and I'll be adjusting the other displays to match that one. In all cases except one, the difference between the tables is less than three cents.
  • I will report back here once I find out more about this rejected shares issue.
  • Cryptsy is down again. We can't mine without updated prices from Cryptsy, so when they go down the pool needs to disconnect miners. Hopefully, they will come back soon.