Status as of Monday, September 4, 2017

Discussion of development releases of Prohashing / Requests for features
Forum rules
The Development forum is for discussion of development releases of Prohashing and for feedback on the site, requests for features, etc.

While we can't promise we will be able to implement every feature request, we will give them each due consideration and do our best with the resources and staffing we have available.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
hashingpro

Re: Status as of Monday, September 4, 2017

Post by hashingpro » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:12 am

If I may....

There seems to be some numbers off between TOTAL EARNINGS and the LIVE BALANCES.
To me it seems the TOTAL EARNINGS run in 24-hour midnight-2-midnight cycles per day,
while LIVE BALANCES seem to be 24 cycles based on the PAYOUT schedule from one 24-hour period to the next.

If you check the TOTAL EARNINGS number it does seem off by a decent margin 15% or so.
15% of 24 hours is 3.6, so my question is, do the payout cycles happen at 3:30 or so AM daily? If so the 15% is from the difference in 24 hour time vs 24 hour payout cycles

From what I have been getting, the daily payouts have very closely, subtracting mining efficiency, matched the expected numbers for my hashrates for a PAYOUT per day, but NOT on the EARNINGS pages EARNING BY COIN or TOTAL EARNINGS numbers.

This makes it a bit harder to track. I think the expected payouts are based on what will be paid out not what was mined in the past 24 hours.
If this is the case, the expected payouts page could get its calculation from the TOTAL EARNINGS percentages instead of the LIVE TOTAL, or the TOTAL EARNINGS and EARNINGS BY COIN could be switched so everything is on the 24-hour pay cycle not time scale.

OR I am way way off base and the numbers Im seeing arent really there.
Yeah!Yeah! I was shorted too, Can I get a 20 percent bump increase?