Status as of Sunday, August 27, 2017

Discussion of development releases of Prohashing / Requests for features
Forum rules
The Development forum is for discussion of development releases of Prohashing and for feedback on the site, requests for features, etc.

While we can't promise we will be able to implement every feature request, we will give them each due consideration and do our best with the resources and staffing we have available.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Status as of Sunday, August 27, 2017

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:57 am

Hi!
  • Chris successfully migrated the VPN to Javapipe's new servers. The difference is dramatic - I haven't seen a single disconnect or delay in loading the website since the switchover. It seems to have successfully resolved the routing problems.
  • For the next few hours, we will be releasing a new version that includes a few changes. First, there is code to better handle disconnects in crediting shares. It probably won't be used now, but it will be there in the future if disconnect issues return.
  • Second, we optimized WAMP more so that there are now three parallel workers handling all the data instead of the previous two. All parts of the system will be updated and it's possible we may need a restart or two initially to fix any bugs that didn't come up in development.
  • We are moving closer on the projections. I updated the FAQ with initial numbers.
  • Chris corrected balances for yesterday to compensate for share bugs.
Sunegg

Re: Status as of Sunday, August 27, 2017

Post by Sunegg » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:07 am

That's what I'm talking about! Good job Sokolowskis!
Jalapan

Post by Jalapan » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:06 am

Todays profitability is like 50% of PH 2 weeks back, is this a issue caused by more L3+ flooding the network or is it related to you updating server and fixing things?

Just to get it clarified if 20$ / day is the new earnings for an L3+ .. or just temporary while you system is getting upgraded eg DNS issues and i will be credited manually later?
mycide

Post by mycide » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:14 pm

Jalapan wrote:Todays profitability is like 50% of PH 2 weeks back, is this a issue caused by more L3+ flooding the network or is it related to you updating server and fixing things?

Just to get it clarified if 20$ / day is the new earnings for an L3+ .. or just temporary while you system is getting upgraded eg DNS issues and i will be credited manually later?
Check coinwarz.com.
And short anser is yes, profits going down because difficulty going up. Cant say if it constitutes all of the "missing" profit.

atm my live miner graph is not showing, says i got no connected machines, my rigs tell me they work their asses off, and also profit screen is barely moving.
Running rigs: KNC Titan, Antminer D3 & L3+'s
mycide

Post by mycide » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:25 am

as of today, PH runs a heck of alot better! Good job on the servers!
Running rigs: KNC Titan, Antminer D3 & L3+'s
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:23 am

Jalapan wrote:Todays profitability is like 50% of PH 2 weeks back, is this a issue caused by more L3+ flooding the network or is it related to you updating server and fixing things?

As far as I can tell, profitability should be about 40% of what it was back then for the same amount of hashrate.

Since 3:20pm yesterday, we have not seen any further issues. Chris either corrected for or will correct for issues encountered before then. If you're seeing problems after that, then it's highly likely that either you need to perform further optimizations to your mining farm, or scrypt is beginning to trend down towards its breakeven profitability of 0.5 cents.