Status as of Monday, October 20

Discussion of development releases of Prohashing / Requests for features
Forum rules
The Development forum is for discussion of development releases of Prohashing and for feedback on the site, requests for features, etc.

While we can't promise we will be able to implement every feature request, we will give them each due consideration and do our best with the resources and staffing we have available.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Status as of Monday, October 20

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:03 pm

A few notes for today:
  • I'm working on optimizing database performance this morning and tonight. Performance isn't a problem right now, but it could be in the future. I think that, by the end of the day, we'll have virtually eliminated most of the slow queries.
  • People are likely to be pleased today. We changed the way the profitability is reported so as not to mislead people, and people who came in this morning expecting to be paid very little are likely to be mistaken.
  • I'm continuing to work on Poloniex integration. Hopefully that will be done this weekend.
  • Last night, there was a bug caused by an indentation error (of all things) that caused some people to be assigned a negative difficulty, messing things up. I had to restart the server last night and it seems the issue is resolved.
  • The all-time balances are now correct; I computed the data back to day one. Before, it was only calculating from the day I implemented the all-time balances.
  • The "payout coins owed" chart seems to be incorrect, and I have a fix for that, which will be deployed as soon as Chris verifies the output.
  • We still haven't been able to file the paperwork for the limited liability partnership, because the partner who owns 4% is still delaying and asking for more opinions from people he knows. That is extremely frustrating and we can't work towards a pool that has hundreds of GH someday without such a partnership.
  • Quite a few customers who are being paid in altcoins enabled the "ignore payout threshold." I think that the option will make it more feasible for people to dabble with a few percent to diversify their holdings.
If you want a feature, or if something isn't working right, let us know.