Status as of Monday, August 7, 2017

Discussion of development releases of Prohashing / Requests for features
Forum rules
The Development forum is for discussion of development releases of Prohashing and for feedback on the site, requests for features, etc.

While we can't promise we will be able to implement every feature request, we will give them each due consideration and do our best with the resources and staffing we have available.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Status as of Monday, August 7, 2017

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:08 am

spierce wrote:Although the pool claims to be running well (over $0.10 nearly all day, a rate not seen in weeks), my miners have mined less than half of yesterday.

Rejected shares aren't high enough to be the entire problem, but I am running about 80%; I usually at 95% or better.

What's going on?
One of the two share inserters stopped inserting shares due to a bug. The issue has been resolved, and Chris credited balances yesterday.
mrgoldy

Post by mrgoldy » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:55 am

Not sure I saw a credit. and I noticed it happened again this morning. I keep updating the ticket when I see it
jaybizz

Post by jaybizz » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:14 pm

Steve Sokolowski wrote:
spierce wrote:Although the pool claims to be running well (over $0.10 nearly all day, a rate not seen in weeks), my miners have mined less than half of yesterday.

Rejected shares aren't high enough to be the entire problem, but I am running about 80%; I usually at 95% or better.

What's going on?
One of the two share inserters stopped inserting shares due to a bug. The issue has been resolved, and Chris credited balances yesterday.
This issue doesn't seem to be resolved, as earnings today again aren't reflecting what profitability has been for most of the day.
yuoso

Post by yuoso » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:55 am

Hi i have a problem/ I was send my XVG on wrong number DOGE. Who can help back my funds?
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:38 pm

yuoso wrote:Hi i have a problem/ I was send my XVG on wrong number DOGE. Who can help back my funds?
I'm not sure what you're asking. Did you enter an invalid wallet address? If so, there's not much we can do, as transactions are irreversible.