Status as of Friday, July 14, 2017

Discussion of development releases of Prohashing / Requests for features
Forum rules
The Development forum is for discussion of development releases of Prohashing and for feedback on the site, requests for features, etc.

While we can't promise we will be able to implement every feature request, we will give them each due consideration and do our best with the resources and staffing we have available.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Status as of Friday, July 14, 2017

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:00 am

Good morning! Here's today's status:
  • Chris will be moving the shares database table to the new, fast disks tomorrow. We still aren't sure whether any downtime will be necessary.
  • In an earlier post, I pointed out that there are some coins that tend to trigger errors while trying to process blocks, like BItconnectcoins and Gamecredits, and that the errors used to remain indefinitely. Now, we implemented a way to force some of these coins to successfully get the latest block when in error for some time, but we still have been unable to determine what is causing the error initially. We'll continue our investigation, but because there is no log information available, it is unlikely we'll be able to resolve this issue this weekend.
  • I want to apologize for the slow development at times that has most notably delayed SHA-256 mining. Most of our time during the past two months has been spent dealing with attacks and security issues like the people changing payout addresses, so we haven't been able to move forward at the same pace. As those issues are solved, we should be able to continue forward at the normal pace again.
Last edited by Steve Sokolowski on Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
FRISKIE

Re: Status as of Friday, July 14, 2017

Post by FRISKIE » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:08 am

I suppose that resolved any possible conspiracy theories :D :D