Elliott wave daily forecast for Bitcoin, Ripple and Ethereum

Shorter thoughts and general discussion of cryptocurrency related topics
Forum rules
The Cryptocurrency Discussion forum is complementary to Bitcoin Thoughts and is a a place to discuss shorter thoughts about bitcoins, altcoins, and cryptocurrencies.

Topics may include bitcoin prices, outlooks on altcoins, cryptocurrency development, economics, and more. Feel free to share outlooks on other things as long as the major focus is on cryptocurrencies. Announcement posts are prohibited in this forum; review the rules in the other Prohashing forums for the best place to post your announcement.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Market_analytics

Re: Elliott wave daily forecast for Bitcoin, Ripple and Ethereum

Post by Market_analytics » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:55 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 19.01.2021
I welcome my readers!

I have prepared a short-term cryptocurrency forecast based on Elliott wave analysis of Bitcoin, Ripple, and Ethereum. I offer entry signals to trade each cryptocurrency.

All three cryptocurrency pairs are following the suggested scenarios.

Elliott wave Bitcoin analysis
The BTCUSD market is forming an upward impulse wave [5] that should end soon. There is currently developing the initial element of the bullish impulse (5), sub-wave 5. Wave 5 has started unfolding after wave 4 completed as a flat composed of the sub-waves [a]--[c]. Therefore, the Bitcoin price should be growing toward a level of 50000.00. I recommend entering purchases in the current situation.

Trading plan for BTCUSD today:
Buy 36568.50 TP 50000.00

Elliott wave Ripple analysis
The XRPUSD market has started forming the upward impulse wave. There is now forming the first leg (1) of the up wave of a larger degree. Wave (1) is unfolding as a five-wave impulse composed of the sub-waves 1-2-3-4-5. The market must have completed forming the flat corrective wave 4 as a triangle, and there is now forming the upward wave 5. The Ripple price should reach level 0.380. One could enter long trades in the current situation.

Trading plan for XRPUSD today:
Buy 0.288, TP 0.380

Elliott wave Ethereum analysis
There is forming the upward impulse wave [5] that should conclude the bullish impulse C of a larger degree. Wave (5), the fifth leg of the wave [5], is currently unfolding. Waves 1-2-3-4 of this impulse must have completed, and wave 5 is about to end soon. The price should be rising in the sub-wave [5] to a level of 1450.00. One could enter purchases with a target at 1450.00.

Trading plan for ETHUSD today:
Buy 1315.71, TP 1450.00
For more information follow the link to the website of the LiteForex
https://www.liteforex.com/blog/analysts ... &cid=79634
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:05 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 20.01.2021
I welcome my readers!

I have prepared a short-term cryptocurrency forecast based on Elliott wave analysis of Bitcoin, Ripple, and Ethereum. I offer entry signals to trade each cryptocurrency.

The BTCUSD market must be unfolding a corrective wave as a triangle.

The BTCUSD market continues forming the upward impulse wave [5], namely its final leg. Corrective wave 4 could still be developing in impulse (5). Wave 4 must be unfolding as a contracting horizontal triangle [a]--[c]-[d]-[e]. The final wave of the triangle, wave [e], should end soon. Next, the market will continue rising in wave 5 to a level of above 42000.00. This level is marked by impulse wave 3.

Buy 34973.25 TP 42000.00

The XRPUSD market is forming a new bullish trend. There is developing the beginning of the upward impulse wave. Corrective wave 4 is developing as a double zigzag [W]-[X]-[Y]within wave (1). Linking wave [X] is an extended wave unfolding as a triple zigzag. Correction 4 should soon end, and the price could start rising in wave 5 to a level above the high marked by wave 3, that is, above level 0.380.

Buy 0.284, TP 0.380

There is forming the impulse wave C, with the final impulse 5 of (5) developing inside. Four legs out of five have completed in impulse 5. The market is currently rising in sub-wave [5]. The Ethereum price should continue rising to a level of 1520.00. Next, the market could turn down and start declining a new downtrend. One could enter long trades in the current situation.

Buy 1355.79, TP 1520.00
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:17 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 21.01.2021
I welcome my readers!

Ethereum and Ripple are forming bearish corrective waves in the bullish impulses. Bitcoin is developing a large triangle correction.

The BTCUSD continues forming the bullish impulse. The first three legs of the impulse have completed, and there is now forming the corrective wave 4. The horizontal correction 4 is unfolding as a contracting triangle [a]--[c]-[d]-[e]. Wave [c] may end at a level of 32750.00. Next, the price will be rising in wave [d]. An approximate trajectory of the Bitcoin future price movement is outlined in the chart. One could consider sell trades with a target at the end of wave [c].

Sell 34585.50 TP 32750.00

The hourly Ripple price chart shows the beginning of the bullish impulse wave which will conclude the global upward zigzag A-B-C. There is developing wave (1) as a five-wave impulse. There is unfolding corrective wave 4, composed of the sub-waves, [W]-[X]-[Y], within impulse (1). The double zigzag should end soon after a short impulse wave (c) completes. Next, the price should start rising in wave 5. The nearest target for purchases is the high made by wave 3, level 0.380.

Buy 0.293, TP 0.380

The ETHUSD market is forming the bullish impulse wave C, with the final leg of impulse wave [5] developing inside. There is forming the upward impulse 5 composed of the sub-waves [1]-[2]-[3]-[4]-[5]. Wave [3] has recently completed, and there is now forming corrective wave [4]. Wave 4 should end as a simple zigzag (a)-(b)-(c). The (c) should be running down to a level of 1202.00. Next, the Ethereum price will resume rising in the final wave [5], which could end higher than wave [3], at a level of around 1450.00.

Sell 1322.61, TP 1202.00
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:03 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 22.01.2021
I welcome my readers!

The first wave of the XRPUSD uptrend is likely to end as a leading diagonal.

The market has been forming the corrective wave 4 since early January. Wave may have ended as a bearish double zigzag [W]-[X]-[Y]. The sub-waves [W], [X], and [Y] are simple zigzags. If the presumption is correct, and the correction has ended, the market should be rising in the final wave 5. The first buy target is level 37850.00, which is the previous high marked by wave (b).

Buy 30575.50 TP 37850.00

Wave (1) is unfolding as a leading diagonal, as the corrective wave 4 ended lower than wave 1. Wave 4 has a more complex structure than the first three legs of the leading diagonal. Wave 4 is composed of the sub-waves [W]-[X]-[Y], where wave [X] is a double zigzag. The market should be rising in wave 5 to a level above the previous high at 0.330, made by wave [X].

Buy 0.263, TP 0.330

Within the impulse wave C, the fifth leg is forming as an impulse (1)-(2)-(3)-(4)-(5). There is now forming the final element of the bullish wave (5), that is sub-wave 5. As the corrective wave [4] ended at a level higher than the end of wave [1] and seems to have completed its pattern, wave 5 must be an ending diagonal. Therefore, the market should be rising in the final zigzag-shaped wave [5] to a level of 1450.00. One could enter purchases in the current situation.

Buy 1153.30, TP 1450.00
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:25 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 26.01.2021
I welcome my readers!

Cryptocurrency pairs correlated with each other. All three cryptocurrency pairs covered in the article are forming the third sub-waves in the bullish impulses.

The BTC market has completed the corrective wave 4 as a double zigzag [W]-[X]-[Y]. Next, the Bitcoin price has turned up and started rising. There is forming the initial element of the bullish impulse. The sub-waves [1] and [2] must have completed, so the market should be running up in the impulse wave [3] and exceed the previous high made by wave (1). Therefore, one could consider purchases with a target at 34865.00

Buy 31946.00 TP 34865.00

The Ripple market is forming the final leg of the bullish impulse 1-2-3-4-5. There is developing wave 5, namely its final sub-wave. The down impulse [1] has completed. And the corrective wave [2] must have completed as a double zigzag (w)-(x)-(y). Therefore, the Ripple price should be growing to a level of 0.330, which is the high made by the linking wave [X]. One could enter buy trades under the current conditions.

Buy 0.266, TP 0.330

As it is clear from the most recent chart section, the ETHUSD market has finished the corrective wave 4 as a double zigzag [w]-[x]-[y]. Next, the price has started rising. There should be developing the initial element of the impulse wave 5. There have completed the sub-waves [1] and [2], and there is now forming impulse [3]. The market should be running up in wave (5) to a level above the previous high made by wave (3), that is, above 1470.00.

Buy 1327.07, TP 1470.00
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:27 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 27.01.2021
I welcome my readers!

The BTCUSD, ETHUSD, and XRPUSD cryptocurrency pairs have not completed the fourth corrective waves. So, the prices could go down in the next few days.

The BTCUSD market is forming a global bullish impulse, with corrective wave 4 developing inside. Wave 4 is unfolding as a bearish triple zigzag [W]-[X]-[Y]-[X]-[Z]. The first four sub-waves of this pattern have completed, and there is now forming the final motive wave [Z]. Wave [Z], like other motive waves [W] and [Y], may conclude as a standard zigzag (a)-(b)-(c). The price should go up in a short corrective wave (b); next, the market should decline in the impulse wave (c) to a level of 28000.00. The target is at the support line drawn across the peaks of waves [W] and [Y].

Sell 32144.00 TP 28000.00

In the long term, the XRPUSD is forming a global zigzag A-B-C, where the first two sub-waves have completed. There is now forming the impulse wave C. The C wave's first three legs have already completed, and the corrective wave 4 is still developing. Wave 4 is a bearish triple zigzag [w]-[x]-[y]-[x]-[z]. Over the next few days, there should be forming the final leg [z] as a downward zigzag (a)-(b)-(c). Wave [z] should conclude at a level of around 0.230, which is at the support level.

Sell 0.264, TP 0.230

The ETHUSD market is forming an upward impulse composed of the sub-waves 1-2-3-4-5. There is now forming the corrective wave 4, which has a complex structure composed of the sub-waves [w]-[x]-[y]-[x]-[z]. There is now developing the final sub-wave [z], which is unfolding as a simple zigzag (a)-(b)-(c). The corrective wave (b) should soon complete, and the market will start declining in the impulse wave (c). The price should go down to a level of 1100.00, which is the support level.

Sell 1318.50, TP 1100.00
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:28 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 28.01.2021
I welcome my readers!

All three cryptocurrency pairs covered in the article should be declining in the impulse waves, which will conclude the triple zigzags.

The BTCUSD market continues forming the corrective wave 4 as a triple zigzag. The sub-waves [W]-[X]-[Y]-[X] have completed. The down wave [Z] is developing now. The [Z] wave is unfolding as a simple zigzag (a)-(b)-(c), where the impulse wave (a) and the correction (b) have completed, and the market should be forming the impulse wave (c). The price can go down to a level of 28000.00, which is a support.

Sell 31392.00 TP 28000.00

There is developing the impulse wave composed of five sub-waves 1-2-3-4-5. There is currently forming a long corrective wave 4 as a bearish triple zigzag [w]-[x]-[y]-[x]-[z]. There is unfolding the final motive wave [z] as a simple zigzag (a)-(b)-(c). Wave [z] should end at a level of 0.230, which is a support. One could enter short trades in the current situation.

Sell 0.255, TP 0.230

The ETHUSD market continue forming the corrective wave 4 as a triple zigzag [w]-[x]-[y]-[x]-[z]. The first four legs of the pattern have completed, and there is currently unfolding the final sub-wave [z]. Wave [z] should complete as a simple zigzag (a)-(b)-(c). The price should be declining in the impulse wave (c) to a level of 1100.00, which is at the support line drawn across the peaks of the sub-waves [w] and [y]. One could consider sell trades in the current situation.

Sell 1279.22, TP 1100.00
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:59 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 29.01.2021
I welcome my readers!

Three major cryptocurrencies have finished the corrective waves, and so the price should start rising in impulse waves.

The market has finished the long-term corrective wave 4, which is an element of the bullish impulse of a larger degree. Wave 4 is a bearish triple zigzag [W]-[X]-[Y]-[X]-[Z]. Therefore, the price should be rising in the sub-wave 5 over the next few days. Therefore, one could enter buy trades. The first target is 34880.00, which is a high made by wave [X].

Buy 33087.50 TP 34880.00

The chart displays the upward wave structure composed of the sub-waves 1-2-3-4-5, which is the first wave of the global impulse C, unfolding as a leading diagonal. The corrective wave 4 must have completed as a bearish triple zigzag [w]-[x]-[y]-[x]-[z]. Therefore, there should be developing the final sub-waves 5. The first target is level 0.284, which is the high made by the linking wave [x]. One could enter purchases.

Buy 0.260, TP 0.284

The ETHUSD market is forming the upward impulse wave 1-2-3-4-5. The corrective wave 4 seems to have completed its pattern. Wave 4 has a complex structure of a triple zigzag [w]-[x]-[y]-[x]-[z]. Therefore, the Ethereum price should be rising in the final sub-wave 5 over the next few days. The first target is level 1468.00, marked by the upward linking wave [x]. I recommend buying the ETHUSD.

Buy 1288.25, TP 1468.00
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:15 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 01.02.2021
I welcome my readers!

Ethereum and Bitcoin are forming corrective sub-waves. Bitcoin is developing a triple zigzag, and Ethereum is forming a skewed triangle.

The BTCUSD market is forming corrective wave 4 as a bearish triple zigzag. The second linking upwave [X] must have completed. The market is now declining in the final motive wave [Z] that is unfolding as a simple zigzag (a)-(b)-(c). There must have finished the bearish impulse (a) and the bearish correction (b). Therefore, the price should be falling in impulse (c) to a level of 28900.00.

Sell 33533.50 TP 28900.00

The chart displays the initial part of the large impulse wave. Wave (1) has completed as a bullish impulse. The bearish corrective wave (2) has finished as a zigzag a-b-c, where wave a is an impulse, b is a double zigzag, c is an ending diagonal. There is forming the initial element of the impulse wave (3). The first sub-wave of impulse (3) seems to have completed, so the market should be running down in correction 2 to a level of 0.378 during this week. At this level, wave 2 will be 50% of wave 1.

Sell 0.538, TP 0.378

The ETHUSD market is forming the upward impulse wave C, namely its final sub-wave (5) of [5]. In the bullish impulse (5), there is forming a horizontal corrective wave 4 as a skewed triangle, as its constructing lines are directed up, as well as the main trend. The sub-wave [E] will conclude the triangle pattern. The [E] wave is unfolding as a double zigzag, where the impulse wave c of the final zigzag (y) is forming. The c impulse should end at a level of 1170.00. Next, the market should turn up and start rising in wave 5.

Sell 1304.74, TP 11170.00
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:26 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 02.02.2021
I welcome my readers!

All three cryptocurrency pairs are forming the final legs of corrective waves, so the prices should be declining in the short term.

The market continues forming the down corrective wave 4 as a triple zigzag. The first four sub-waves [W]-[X]-[Y]-[X] have completed the sub-waves (a), (b) and (c) of smaller degree. There is currently unfolding the final motive wave [Z], which can also complete as a simple zigzag (a)-(b)-(c). The final impulse (c) could drive the price to a level of 28800.00, marked by wave [Y]. One could enter sell positions in the current situation.

Sell 33835.50 TP 28800.00

The XRPUSD market is forming the global impulse wave, where the corrective wave (2) has recently completed as a simple zigzag a-b-c. There is developing the initial element of wave (3). The price has sharply increased in impulse 1. Next, it has started declining in the corrective wave 2. Correction 2 could end as a simple zigzag a-b-c; the wave should finish at a level of around 0.310, as it is outlined in the chart. At this level, wave 2 will be 76.4% of wave 1.

Sell 0.381, TP 0.310

In the upward impulse wave (5), there is forming the horizontal corrective wave 4 as a triangle [A]--[C]-[D]-[E]. The sub-waves [A]--[C]-[D] have completed, and the final sub-wave [E] is still developing. Wave [E] should complete as a double zigzag (w)-(x)-(y), where wave (y) is a triple zigzag. The Ethereum price should be declining in wave z to a level of 1170.00. Next, the market should turn up and start rising in impulse 5.

Sell 1373.23, TP 1170.00