Elliott wave daily forecast for Bitcoin, Ripple and Ethereum

Shorter thoughts and general discussion of cryptocurrency related topics
Forum rules
The Cryptocurrency Discussion forum is complementary to Bitcoin Thoughts and is a a place to discuss shorter thoughts about bitcoins, altcoins, and cryptocurrencies.

Topics may include bitcoin prices, outlooks on altcoins, cryptocurrency development, economics, and more. Feel free to share outlooks on other things as long as the major focus is on cryptocurrencies. Announcement posts are prohibited in this forum; review the rules in the other Prohashing forums for the best place to post your announcement.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Market_analytics

Re: Elliott wave daily forecast for Bitcoin, Ripple and Ethereum

Post by Market_analytics » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:02 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 09.10.2020
I welcome my readers!

I have prepared a short-term cryptocurrency forecast based on Elliott wave analysis of Bitcoin, Ripple, and Ethereum. I suggest entry signals to trade each cryptocurrency.

All cryptocurrency pairs are forming the bullish impulse sub-waves of a smaller degree, which are half-complete. Therefore, one could enter long trades on the Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum.

Elliott wave Bitcoin analysis
The BTCUSD market continues forming the bullish double zigzag, with the final wave (Y) developing as a double combination inside. The sub-waves W and X have completed, the final wave Y is still unfolding. It is composed of three motive sub-waves [a]--[c]. At the time of writing, the impulse wave [c] has been half-complete, so, the price should continue rising in wave [c] towards level 11315.

Trading plan for BTCUSD today:
Buy 10639.75, TP 11315.00

Elliott wave Ripple analysis
The XRPUSD market continues forming the simple down zigzag A-B-C. Wave A has completed as a five-wave impulse [1]-[2]-[3]-[4]-[5]. There is now developing the bullish correction B as a standard zigzag [a]--[c]. The upward impulse wave [c] should continue rising to a level of 0.266, it is the final leg of the zigzag.

Trading plan for XRPUSD today:
Buy 0.250, TP 0.266

Elliott wave Ethereum analysis
There is now forming the final impulse wave that is a part of the down zigzag A-B-C. The bearish impulse wave [1] finished, and the market is now rising in the corrective wave [2]. Correction [2] is composed of the sub-waves (A)-(B)-(C). The first two legs of the zigzag look complete, so the ETHUSD market should be rising in the final wave (C) towards the level of 374.61.

Trading plan ETHUSD today:
Buy 348.82, TP 374.61

For more information follow the link to the website of the LiteForex
https://www.liteforex.com/blog/analysts ... &cid=79634
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:33 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 12.10.2020
I welcome my readers!

I have prepared a short-term cryptocurrency forecast based on Elliott wave analysis of Bitcoin, Ripple, and Ethereum. I suggest entry signals to trade each cryptocurrency.

The BTCUSD is to be rising in the final impulse (5) that has just started. SO, it is relevant tot enter purchases.

The BTCUSD market is forming a bear trend. The trend must be unfolding as a double zigzag. After the down zigzag-shaped wave [W] finished, the market has been rising in the linking wave [X] that is also a double zigzag (W)-(X)-(Y). Wave (Y) is about to end soon. The price should be rising in the impulse wave (5) of [c] to a level of 11760.

Buy 11397.75, TP 11760.00

The XRPUSD market continues forming the down simple zigzag A-B-C. In the most recent section of the chart, the impulse wave A has finished, and the price is rising in the corrective wave B that may complete as a simple zigzag. The first two parts of this zigzag have completed, and the impulse wave [c] is yet unfolding. The price should be rising in impulse 5 towards a level of 0.266.

Buy 0.254, TP 0.266

After the bear impulse wave [1] finished, there has started the bearish corrective wave [2] that is developing as a zigzag (A)-(B)-(C). The waves (A) and (B) have finished. Wave (A) is a simple five-waves impulse, the corrective wave (B) is a simple zigzag a-b-c. There is now should finish the motive wave (C) as an impulse composed of five sub-waves 1-2-3-4-5. The market should be growing in wave (C) towards a level of 393.00, which is the previous high made by the correction B.

Buy 373.52, TP 393.00
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:32 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 13.10.2020
I welcome my readers!

The major cryptocurrency pairs forming the final segments of bullish impulses. The markets should be rising over the next few days, so, one could enter purchases.

There forming the final wave in the upward double zigzag, the (Y) wave, as a double zigzag W-X-Y. There have completed two legs within this pattern, the sub-waves W and X, and there is now forming the final zigzag-shaped wave Y that is composed of the sub-waves [a]--[c]. The [c] impulse should complete soon. The market could continue rising towards a level of 11760. So, it is currently relevant to enter purchases.

Buy 11470.75, TP 11760.00

There continues forming the corrective wave as a simple zigzag A-B-C. The impulse wave A has completed, corrective wave B is yet unfolding. Wave B is developing as a zigzag composed of the sub-waves [a]--[c]. There is now forming the bullish impulse [c] that could complete at a level of around 0.266. The market should be rising in wave 5 towards the indicated level. It is relevant to enter long trades under the current conditions.

Buy 0.254, TP 0.266

There is forming the corrective wave B that is an element of the down zigzag of a greater degree. The B correction is forming as a double zigzag [W]-[X]-[Y]. The first two parts of this pattern have completed, and the final wave [Y] is yet unfolding. The market must be following the final leg of the bullish impulse (С) of [Y] towards a level of 400.37. It is relevant to buy in the current situation,

Buy 383.61, TP 400.37
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:09 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 14.10.2020
I welcome my readers!

The XRPUSD is forming the final leg of the bullish correction. Wave (5) of [c] is an ending diagonal. It will end when wave 5 finishes, so the market should be rising to level 0.266. One could enter purchases.

The BTCUSD market is now forming the upward linking wave [X]. It is a double zigzag, where the sub-waves (W) and (X) have completed, and the (Y) wave is still unfolding. The (Y) looks like a double zigzag, composed of the sub-waves W-X-Y. Wave Y is about to end soon, as its final impulse wave has completed by 4/5. Therefore, the market should be rising in wave (5) towards a level of 11943.67.

Buy 11448.75, TP 11943.67

The current XRPUSD market is following a downtrend. There is likely to be developing a bear zigzag A-B-C. Wave A is a five-wave downward impulse. Corrective wave B is still unfolding as a zigzag [a]--[c]. The final section of the [c] impulse, wave (5), is an ending diagonal, as wave 4 exceeded wave 1. The market could continue rising in the final wave 5 towards a level of 0.266.

Buy 0.254, TP 0.266

The ETHUSD market is forming a bear zigzag A-B-C. There is now forming a bullish correction B. It is developing as a double zigzag [W]-[X]-[Y]. The most recent section of the chart displays the final impulse wave (C), which is an element of the zigzag-shaped wave [Y]. The corrective wave 4 has finished within the (C) impulse. So, the market could be rising in wave 5. The Ethereum price should be growing to a level of 400.37.

Buy 381.87, TP 400.37
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:18 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 15.10.2020
I welcome my readers!

All the three cryptocurrencies are forming final fifth waves. Therefore, the markets should be going up today.

Bitcoin continues forming the corrective linking wave [X] as a double zigzag (W)-(X)-(Y). The sub-waves (W) and (X) have completed, and wave (Y) is about to finish soon as a double zigzag. The market is now rising in the impulse wave [c] that is composed of five sub-waves (1)-(2)-(3)-(4)-(5). The bear corrective wave (4) has completed, so the market should be rising in wave (5) to a level of 11944.00.

Buy 11374.00, TP 11944.00

There is forming the middle part of the large down zigzag. That is corrective wave B unfolding as a zigzag [a]--[c]. Wave [c] of this zigzag is still developing as an ending diagonal. The corrective wave 4 has completed as a double zigzag. Therefore, the price should be rising in wave 5 to a level of 0.266.

Buy 0.245, TP 0.266

The most recent section of the ETHUSD price chart displays the final zigzag [Y], which is composed of three motive sub-waves (A)-(B)-(C). Wave (A) is a simple impulse, correction (B) is a standard zigzag, wave (C) is also an impulse currently unfolding. The first four legs of this impulse have completed, and there is now developing the final wave 5. The market should be rising in wave 5 to a level of 400.37.

Buy 375.19, TP 400.37
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:39 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 16.10.2020
I welcome my readers!

Bitcoin should soon finish forming a corrective wave and continue rising in the fifth wave, as well as other major cryptocurrencies.

There is forming the upward linking wave [X] as a double zigzag. Its final leg, wave (Y) hasn’t yet finished. It is composed of the sub-waves A-B-C. Wave A is an impulse, wave B is a simple zigzag, wave C is also an impulse. The first three legs must have finished within the C impulse, the price is now going down in the corrective wave [4]. It should soon complete, and the BTC price will be rising in wave [5] to a level of 11944, as it is outlined in the chart.

Buy 11277.25, TP 11944.00

It is clear from the most recent section of the XRPUSD chart that the market is following the upward corrective wave, which is a simple zigzag [a]--[c]. Wave [c] is still developing as an impulse. A long sideways corrective wave (4) of this impulse is a double three with the linking wave x that is a zigzag. This pattern should have completed, so the Ripple price could be rising in wave (5) to a level of 0.266.

Buy 0.240, TP 0.266

The ETHUSD market continues forming the corrective wave B as a double zigzag. There is now developing wave [Y] as a zigzag (A)-(B)-(C). The (A) impulse and the (B) correction have completed, and the impulse wave (C) is yet forming. The down corrective wave 4 must have ended, and the market will be rising in the final wave 5 to a level of 395.38.

Buy 366.05, TP 395.38
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:09 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 19.10.2020
I welcome my readers!

At the moment, all the major cryptocurrency pairs continue rising in the final fifth wave. Thus, I recommend looking for longs.

Bitcoin continues forming the final wave (Y) of the double zigzag. It is composed of sub-waves A-B-C. At the moment, we see the last bullish wave C forming which take the form of a five-wave impulse consisting of sub-waves [1]-[2]-[3]-[4]-[5]. There are fully formed sub-waves [1]-[2]-[3]-[4]. The final wave [5] has recently started developing. Most likely, the growth will continue to the level of 12062. This is the maximum which was set by the upward corrective wave (B).

Buy 11444.25, TP 12062.00

In the last section of the chart, we see corrective wave B forming, which is part of the descending triangle A-B-C. Wave B takes the form of a simple zigzag [a]--[c]. An impulse wave [c] is currently developing. Its corrective wave (4) seems to have completed its pattern; it is a double three. In the near future, we will see the price rise in wave (5) to the level of 0.260. At this level, the magnitude of the entire correction B will be 38.2% along the Fibonacci lines from the bearish impulse A.

Buy 0.240, TP 0.260

ETHUSD continues to build a downtrend, which takes the form of a zigzag A-B-C. Corrective wave B, which has an extended structure of a double zigzag [W]-[X]-[Y], has not yet been fully completed. Now wave [Y] is forming as the last part part of the indicated figure - bullish impulse (C). Most likely, in the short term, the market will move up in wave 5 to the level of 394.20, which is the previous high marked by wave [W].

Buy 372.88, TP 394.20
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:27 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 20.10.2020
I welcome my readers!

At the moment, all the major cryptocurrency pairs continue developing in the final fifth wave. Thus, I recommend looking for longs.

As part of the upward double zigzag, which is currently developing, we saw the completion of sub-waves (W) and (X) and now the final wave (Y) is forming. Wave (Y) consists of three major sub-waves A-B-C, where impulse wave A and corrective wave B have been fully completed, and impulse wave C is still developing. Since the first four parts of impulse C seem to be complete, in the near future wave [5] could rise to the level of 12062.00.

Buy 11740.75, TP 12062.00

On the H2 timeframe, we see a downtrend developing. Ripple is forming a bearish zigzag A-B-C. Now the bullish correction B is in the development stage. It takes the form of a regular zigzag [a]--[c]. In the last section of the chart, we see the structure of the final impulse wave [c] which consists of five sub-waves (1)-(2)-(3)-(4)-(5). After the downward corrective wave (4), a double zigzag, had been completed, we saw wave (5) rising. Its completion is expected at the level of 0.260.

Buy 0.247, TP 0.260

On ETHUSD, an upward corrective wave B is developing, it takes the form of a double zigzag consisting of sub-waves [W]-[X]-[Y]. After the completion of the first two parts, a smooth rise in wave [Y] began. Wave [Y] takes the form of a simple zigzag (A)-(B)-(C). In the short term, the market is expected to rise in the final impulse wave 5 of (C) to the level of 394.20, that is, to the previous high.

Buy 377.79, TP 394.20
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:02 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 21.10.2020
I welcome my readers!

Ripple and Ethereum form the final parts of the ending diagonals. Price increases are expected in the near future.

We see the development of the middle part of the global double zigzag, in other words, an upward linking wave [X] is being built. The structure of wave [X] also shows a double zigzag (W)-(X)-(Y), where the last part, the subwave (Y), is developing. Wave (Y) consists of three sub-waves A-B-C. Wave A in the form of an impulse and a correction B in the form of a zigzag have already formed, and an impulse wave C is developing. The price growth in the indicated wave could continue to the high reached previously by wave A, that is, to the level of 12490.56.

Buy 12200.00, TP 12490.56

We see the construction of a corrective wave B, taking the shape of a zigzag [a]--[c]. Wave [a] is a simple impulse, correction is a simple zigzag. Wave [c] is also an impulse, the final part of which takes the form of an ending diagonal, that is, sub-wave (5). In the near future, the price could rise in wave 5 to the level of 0.260. At this level, the entire correction B would be 38.2% of the bearish impulse wave A.

Buy 0.246, TP 0.260

An upward corrective wave B is developing, it takes the form of a double zigzag [W]-[X]-[Y]. As part of this pattern, the first two parts have been fully completed and now the third part, subwave [Y], is developing. This wave is a simple bullish zigzag (A)-(B)-(C). As part of an impulse wave (C), which is developing right now, wave 5 is formed, which takes the form of an ending diagonal. As the four parts of the ending diagonal seem to be complete, in the near future there will be an increase in wave [5] of 5 to the previous high - 394.20.

Buy 376.77, TP 394.20
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:57 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 22.10.2020
I welcome my readers!

Bitcoin is forming a large zigzag, inside which a contracting triangle has been completed, and the price is now rising in a bullish impulse C. The approximate pattern of future movement is shown on the chart.

As part of a bullish linking wave [X] which takes the form of a double zigzag (W)-(X)-(Y), the final zigzag (Y), consisting of sub-waves A-B-C, is developing. Corrective wave B is a flat pattern, a contracting triangle [A]--[C]-[D]-[E]. An upward impulse wave C is developing now. Most likely, the first two parts of this impulse are completed, and at the moment wave [3] is forming. It will probably be completed close to the level of 13383.37 - at this level, impulse wave [3] will be 161.8% of impulse [1]. Then, after a slight decline in the corrective wave [4], the final wave [5] will rise to the level of 15200.00.

Buy 12924.75, TP 13383.37

On XRPUSD chart, we see a corrective wave B developing, it is a triple zigzag [W]-[X]-[Y]-[X]-[Z]. The first four parts of this pattern have already been completed. Currently, an actionary wave [Z] is being formed, which may take the form of a simple zigzag (a)-(b)-(c). Perhaps the impulse wave (a) and the correction (b) have already been built, and now the price is rising in impulse (c). In the near future, the cryptocurrency pair is expected to rise to the level of 0.273.

Buy 0.253, TP 0.273

Corrective wave B is developing, it takes the form of a double zigzag [W]-[X]-[Y]. The final wave [Y] is in developing in the form of a zigzag (A)-(B)-(C). We see that impulse (A) and zigzag correction (B) have fully completed their patterns, while impulse wave (C) is still developing. Correction 4, which is a double zigzag, has recently been completed, and then the market began to rise in wave 5. The price may rise to 430.00 in the indicated wave.

Buy 395.59, TP 430.00