Elliott wave daily forecast for Bitcoin, Ripple and Ethereum

Shorter thoughts and general discussion of cryptocurrency related topics
Forum rules
The Cryptocurrency Discussion forum is complementary to Bitcoin Thoughts and is a a place to discuss shorter thoughts about bitcoins, altcoins, and cryptocurrencies.

Topics may include bitcoin prices, outlooks on altcoins, cryptocurrency development, economics, and more. Feel free to share outlooks on other things as long as the major focus is on cryptocurrencies. Announcement posts are prohibited in this forum; review the rules in the other Prohashing forums for the best place to post your announcement.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Market_analytics

Re: Elliott wave daily forecast for Bitcoin, Ripple and Ethereum

Post by Market_analytics » Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:54 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 04.12.2020
I welcome my readers!

I have prepared a short-term cryptocurrency forecast based on Elliott wave analysis of Bitcoin, Ripple, and Ethereum. I suggest entry signals to trade each cryptocurrency.

The market continues following the suggested scenarios. After the corrective sub-waves completed, all cryptocurrency pairs should be developing bullish impulses.

Elliott wave Bitcoin analysis
The BTCUSD market continues forming the upward impulse wave C, namely its final leg, the sub-waves [5]. Wave [5] is also an impulse. There have completed the sub-waves (1)-(2)-(3), and there is forming the corrective wave (4). This correction is composed of three sub-waves, it is a zigzag. The market should decline a little in a small impulse c. Next, we could see wave (5) conclude the bullish trend at a level of around 20000.00.

Trading plan for BTCUSD today:
Buy 19282.50. TP 20000.00

Elliott wave Ripple analysis
Like the XRPUSD market is forming the powerful impulse wave C that is composed of five sub-waves. Four legs out of five have completed within the C wave, and wave [5] is still developing. Within impulse [5], there is forming the middle leg, impulse wave (3). The price should decline a little in the final leg of the corrective sub-wave 4. Next, the price could be rising in wave 5 to a level of 0.689, as it is outlined in the chart.

Trading plan for XRPUSD today:
Buy 0.614, TP 0.689

Elliott wave Ethereum analysis
The ETHUSD market trend is similar. There is forming the global wave C composed of the sub-waves [1]-[2]-[3]-[4]-[5]. There is forming the final wave [5] an impulse. The first three legs have finished within the [5] impulse, and the correction (4) is still unfolding with the final wave c yet to complete. The market could go down a little in the c wave. Next, the market will be rising to a level of 665.00, as it is outlined in the chart.

Trading plan for ETHUSD today:
Buy 604.39, TP 665.00
For more information follow the link to the website of the LiteForex
https://www.liteforex.com/blog/analysts ... &cid=79634
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:30 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 07.12.2020
I welcome my readers!

I have prepared a short-term cryptocurrency forecast based on Elliott wave analysis of Bitcoin, Ripple, and Ethereum. I suggest entry signals to trade each cryptocurrency.

The cryptocurrency market is trading flat. Let us explore the chart of each cryptocurrency pair in more detail.

The BTCUSD market is forming the final wave of the global bullish zigzag, the C wave that the unfolding as a simple five-wave impulse. The first four legs, the sub-waves [1]-[2]-[3]-[4] have finished within the C wave. There is developing the impulse wave [5]. The flat correction (4) must be developing as a contracting triangle. Wave d should soon finish, and the market could be declining in wave e to a level of 18863.98. The target is at the support line drawn across the peaks of waves a and c.

Sell 19240.62. TP 18863.98

The XRPUSD market is growing in the upward impulse wave C that could conclude the large zigzag (Y). After the powerful impulse wave [3] finished, the market has been following the sideways correction [4] that is unfolding as a triangle. The zigzag-shaped sub-wave (D) should end soon. Next, the price could be declining in the final wave (e) to a level of 0.568, a support level. One could enter sell trades in the current situation.

Sell 0.607, TP 0.568

The ETHUSD market is forming the upward wave (Y) as a zigzag. The final wave C of the (Y) zigzag is forming as an impulse. The first four legs have completed within the C impulse, and the final wave [5] is still forming. There should be developing the sideways corrective wave (4). Wave (4) has a complex structure and is unfolding as a triple three w-x-y-xx-z. After a short rise, the market will conclude the linking wave xx. Next, the price will be declining to a level of 562.20. It is relevant to enter sell positions in the current situation.

Sell 591.44, TP 562.20
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:14 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 08.12.2020
I welcome my readers!

The XRPUSD market is now forming quite a large triangle. The triangle should finish soon. Next, the market will start rising in the new impulse wave.

There continues forming the bullish impulse C that is composed of five major sub-waves [1]-[2]-[3]-[4]-[5]. The price rose in the impulse wave [3]. Next, after a short decline in correction [4], the market has resumed rising in the final sub-wave [5]. Wave [5] is also an impulse. The flat correction (4) should soon end as a triangle. It should complete at a level of around 18863.98, which is a support level.

Sell 19161.75 TP 18863.98

In the most recent chart section, there is forming the bullish impulse of a larger degree, with the horizontal corrective wave [4] unfolding as a contracting triangle inside. This triangle is about to end soon. The price may continue declining to a level of 0.561, which is the support. Next, the currency pair should reverse and start rising in wave [5].

Sell 0.603, TP 0.561

The ETHUSD market is forming a similar pattern to that of other cryptocurrency markets. There is now forming a large upward impulse C, with the final wave [5] developing as an impulse inside. There is likely to be forming the down corrective wave (4), which has a complex structure. It is a triple zigzag w-x-y-xx-z. Most likely, this formation will end at a level of around 562.20. Next, the price will be rising in wave (5) as it is outlined in the chart.

Sell 586.79, TP 562.20
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:28 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 09.12.2020
I welcome my readers!

Al the three cryptocurrency pairs must have completed the corrective waves, and the prices should be rising soon.

The BTCUSD market has been forming the upward impulse wave C since early October 2020. There is now forming the final leg of the C wave, that is the bullish impulse wave [5]. The long corrective wave (4) must have completed. Wave (4) consists of three sub-waves a-b-c, where the b correction is a double zigzag. Therefore, the price should be rising in wave (5) to a level above 19458.52.

Buy 18202.00 TP 19458.52

There is forming the final leg of the simple zigzag A-B-C. In the impulse wave C, there have finished the sub-waves [1]-[2]-[3], and the corrective wave [4] is about to end soon. Correction [4] is a horizontal triangle (a)-(b)-(c)-(d)-(e). Therefore, the price should be growing in wave [5] above the level of 0.625. One could enter buy positions in the current situation.

Buy 0.554, TP 0.625

The ETHUSD market has been forming the upward impulse wave C, composed of five sub-waves, over the past two months. The first four legs of the C wave have finished, and wave [5] is yet forming. The market should have completed the long correction (4) as a triple zigzag. So, the price should be rising in wave (5). The market could be rising to a level above 606.67, marked by wave xx.

Buy 547.81, TP 606.67
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:08 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 10.12.2020
I welcome my readers!

The market has finished forming corrective waves for all cryptocurrency pairs covered in the article. Therefore, the market should start rising in new bullish impulse waves.

There is forming the final leg of the large bullish impulse C. Wave [5] is developing as an impulse composed of five sub-waves. The long-term corrective wave (4) must have finished as a zigzag a-b-c, where wave b is a double zigzag. Therefore, the price should be rising in wave (5), which should conclude the entire uptrend. The first target is level 19458.52, marked by the correction b.

Buy 18446.00 TP 19458.52

LiteForex: Elliott wave analysis BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD today (10 December 2020) | LiteForex

The Ripple market is forming the impulse wave C. The corrective wave [4] must have finished as a zigzag (a)-(b)-(c), where the (b) wave is a double zigzag, and the (c) wave is a truncated impulse. There is now forming the initial element of the final impulse wave. The price should be rising to a level above 0.625. One could enter long positions in the current situation.

Buy 0.571, TP 0.625

LiteForex: Elliott wave analysis BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD today (10 December 2020) | LiteForex

The ETHUSD market continues forming the bullish impulse C, with the final wave [5] developing inside. In the most recent chart section, the market has completed the bearish corrective wave (4) as triple zigzag w-x-y-xx-z. Therefore, the Ethereum price should be rising to a level above 606.67. I recommend entering buy trades in the current situation.

Buy 567.33, TP 606.67
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:38 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 11.12.2020
I welcome my readers!

All concurrency pairs covered in the article are forming new bullish waves, which are likely to be simple impulses.

In the most recent section of the BTCUSD chart, there is forming the bullish impulse [5], which is an element of the large impulse wave C. Within impulse [5], a deep corrective wave (4) must have completed as a simple zigzag a-b-c. Therefore, the market could be rising in the final sub-wave (5). The market could be rising above level 19458.52. One could enter long trades in the current situation.

Buy 17962.00 TP 19458.52

The XRPUSD market is forming the bullish zigzag A-B-C, which is an element of the (Y) wave of a larger degree. The A wave has completed within this zigzag as a leading diagonal. The B correction has also completed as a triple zigzag. There is now forming the impulse wave C, namely its final leg. After the long-term correction [4] finished, there have completed two small sub-waves 1 and 2 within wave [5]. Therefore, the market should be rising in wave [5] above level 0.625.

Buy 0.554, TP 0.625

The ETHUSD market, like other major cryptocurrencies, is forming the final fifth wave in the global upward impulse C. The first four legs have completed within the impulse wave [5]. A deep corrective wave (4) has finished as a bearish triple zigzag w-x-y-xx-z. Next, there have ended two small sub-waves 1 and 2 of smaller degree. Over the next few days, the Ethereum price should be rising above level 606.67, made by the linking wave xx.

Buy 543.59, TP 606.67
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:13 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 14.12.2020
I welcome my readers!

The BTCUSD bullish trend should end at a level of about 20900.000. At this level, the impulse wave (5) will be 100% of impulse (3) according to Fibonacci retracement.

There is now forming the final, fifth wave of the long-term impulse wave C. Four out five sub-waves have completed within impulse [5]. The deep correction (4) ended, and the cryptocurrency pair is rising in the sub-wave (5). The price should be running up to a level of 20900.00. At this level, the sub-waves (3) and (5) will be equal. Therefore, one could enter long trades in the current situation.

Buy 19309.500 TP 20900.000

The XRPUSD market must have completed the flat corrective wave [4] as a part of the bullish impulse C. Correction [4] is a flat, its final wave (c) is an ending diagonal. There is now forming the final wave [5]. The market could be running up to a level above 0.625. It is relevant to buy in the current situation.

Buy 0.512, TP 0.625

In the long-term impulse wave C, there is forming the final wave [5] as a simple five-wave impulse. The long corrective wave (4) has completed as a bearish triple zigzag. There is developing the beginning of wave (5). The first sub-waves 1 and 2 have completed so far. Therefore, the market should continue rising in the sub-waves 3-4-5 towards level 634.00, made by wave (3).

Buy 590.45, TP 634.000
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:10 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 15.12.2020
I welcome my readers!

All the three cryptocurrency pairs covered in the article have recently finished corrective waves and started rising in new bullish impulses. Let us see the situation in more detail.

The BTCUSD market started forming the bullish impulse C more than two months ago. There have completed the sub-waves [1]-[2]-[3]-[4], and the price is rising in the final wave [5]. Wave [5] is a five-wave impulse. The deep corrective wave (4) composed of the sub-waves a-b-c has recently finished, and the price is now rising in wave (5). The market should be running up to a level of 20900.00, where the impulse waves (5) and (3) will be equal.

Buy 19434.500 TP 20900.000

The Ripple market is forming the large upward zigzag A-B-C. The A impulse and the B correction have completed. The C wave is still forming as an impulse. The bearish correction [4] has recently ended; its final sub-wave (c) is an ending diagonal. The market is following the initial element of the bullish impulse [5]. The price should be rising above level 0.625.

Buy 0.493, TP 0.625

The ETHUSD market is also forming the impulse wave C of a larger degree. The four legs out of five have finished within the C wave at the time of writing. The most recent chart section displays the structure of the final wave [5], which is an impulse (1)-(2)-(3)-(4)-(5). The corrective wave (4) must have finished as a bearish triple zigzag. Next, there completed the first two legs of the fifth wave. Therefore, the market should continue rising in wave (5) above level 634.00.

Buy 590.31, TP 634.000
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:19 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 16.12.2020
I welcome my readers!

The ETHUSD and BTCUSD should be rising in the near future, next, the prices will go down in the corrective sub-waves.

The BTCUSD market is forming the bullish trend as a zigzag. Within this zigzag of a larger degree, there is forming the C impulse, namely its final leg, the sub-wave [5]. Wave [5] is an impulse, where the long corrective wave (4) has completed. The market is now rising in the sub-wave (5), which is half-complete. The market should be rising in the impulse wave 3 to a level of 19952.32, which is the previous high made by wave (3). Next, the market should go down a little in correction 4, and, then, the price will be rising in the final wave 5.

Buy 19395.75 TP 19952.32

In the bullish impulse wave C, there is developing the down corrective wave [4] as a simple zigzag (a)-(b)-(c). This correction is about to end, and so, the upward wave [5] should start forming soon. Therefore, the Ripple price should be rising. The first upside target is level 0.524. One could enter long trades in the current situation.

Buy 0.447, TP 0.524

Ethereum continues following the suggested scenario. The market is forming the final impulse wave [5] that is concluding the impulse C of a larger degree. After the two small sub-waves 1 and 2 completed, the market has started rising in impulse 3. There is likely to be forming the final leg of the impulse. Wave 3 should soon end at a level of around 604.72. Next, there should be forming the corrective wave 4, as it is outlined in the chart.

Buy 582.38, TP 604.72