Elliott wave daily forecast for Bitcoin, Ripple and Ethereum

Shorter thoughts and general discussion of cryptocurrency related topics
Forum rules
The Cryptocurrency Discussion forum is complementary to Bitcoin Thoughts and is a a place to discuss shorter thoughts about bitcoins, altcoins, and cryptocurrencies.

Topics may include bitcoin prices, outlooks on altcoins, cryptocurrency development, economics, and more. Feel free to share outlooks on other things as long as the major focus is on cryptocurrencies. Announcement posts are prohibited in this forum; review the rules in the other Prohashing forums for the best place to post your announcement.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Market_analytics

Re: Elliott wave daily forecast for Bitcoin, Ripple and Ethereum

Post by Market_analytics » Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:02 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 30.12.2020
I welcome my readers!

I have prepared a short-term cryptocurrency forecast based on Elliott wave analysis of Bitcoin, Ripple, and Ethereum. I suggest entry signals to trade each cryptocurrency.

The Ripple market must have completed the corrective wave, so the price should start declining in the impulse wave.

Elliott wave Bitcoin analysis
The sideways corrective wave 4, which is a part of the bullish impulse (5), is likely to have finished. Correction 4 is a contracting horizontal triangle [a]--[c]-[d]-[e]. Therefore, the Bitcoin price should be rising in impulse wave 5. The market could be running up to a level of 29500.00. One could enter long trades in the current situation.

Trading plan for BTCUSD today:
Buy 27641.25 TP 29500.00

Elliott wave Ripple analysis
The market continues declining, so the previous layout is not relevant any longer. The corrective wave [4] must have completed, and there is developing the final impulse wave [5] that will conclude the entire bearish impulse C. The first two sub-waves of the wave [5] have already completed. Therefore, the price should continue declining in the sub-waves (3)-(4)-(5) to a level of 0.062.

Trading plan for XRPUSD today:
Sell 0.217, TP 0.062

Elliott wave Ethereum analysis
The most recent chart section shows the price growth in the upward impulse wave that is composed of the sub-waves [1]-[2]-[3]-[4]-[5]. There is now forming the middle part of this pattern, the sub-wave [3]. The first four legs of impulse [3] can have ended, and there is forming the initial sub-wave of the final wave (5). The market should be rising in wave (5) to a level of 790.00.

Trading plan for ETHUSD today:
Buy 736.81, TP 790.00
For more information follow the link to the website of the LiteForex
https://www.liteforex.com/blog/analysts ... &cid=79634
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:23 am

Bitcoin cryptocurrency forecast for 2021
I welcome my readers!

This article deals with bitcoin predictions so that you can see major scenarios to trade Bitcoin in 2021.

Bitcoin forecast for 2021
The Bitcoin price chart below displays the BTCUSD market structure since 2017. The vertical lines mark the start of the new trade year. I want to explore the likely cryptocurrency trading scenarios to suggest the price predictions for BTCUSD and other cryptocurrencies for 2021.

The periods of booming Bitcoin price growth occurred during the entire 2017, in the first half of 2019, and almost all the year 2020, except for a few first months.

I would like to note two essential details. First, all growth streaks have featured the so-called trend acceleration. It means the market started rising slowly, forming a series of corrective waves and small impulse waves. As the trend was developing, the price was growing faster. For example, in 2017, the market was slowly climbing up in waves [1]-[2]-[3]-[4]. However, the price soared very fast in the wave [5]. If we looked at the internal structure of wave [5], we would see that the fifth wave of wave [5] is also the most powerful. So, the trend accelerates as it develops.

Because of this feature of the major cryptocurrencies, almost all powerful trends look like an arc that gradually approaches a particular imaginary vertical line but never reaches it. And the closer the market is to this vertical line, the greater is the price change per unit of time.

You are likely to remember the graphs of functions studied in the course of school mathematics. The representation of such patterns in the cryptocurrency markets features a fast rise and gradual correction. First, the market is rising very fast, and then, the price hits a kind of ‘ceiling’ and starts sliding down slowly in a correction.

For example, at the end of 2017, the Bitcoin price reached a level of 20,000; the cryptocurrency traders were too excited; many bought the cryptocurrency in the hope of its further rise. However, after reaching the high of 20,000, the price rebounded and started declining, slowly but steadily. There is such a regularity that the majority is always at a loss. Once the majority of traders believe in further price growth, the market reaches its ceiling, turns down, and starts declining.

The same was in the middle of 2019. First, the uptrend accelerated, rising along the arc-shaped trajectory. Next, the price reached the ceiling suddenly, turned down, and started falling. Furthermore, many thought at that time that there began a new global wave of the BTCUSD uptrend. However, the price didn’t continue growing; instead, it started a long-term correction that lasted for about six months. You see now that correction is the [Y] wave of the global correction 4.

I believe the current situation is similar to that of 2019. Almost the whole year of 2020, the uptrend was accelerating. Now, just before the new year, the market is flying up, hitting new all-time highs. The price is rising almost vertically; the uptrend looks more and more similar to the imaginary vertical line, which I schematically represented with a dotted line.

The market is moving up very fast along the arc; the price can’t be growing indefinitely. Judging by the wave's slope and its similarity to the vertical dotted line, I can assume that the trend is close to its ceiling. The price should soon hit a kind of limit and turn down.

I suppose the uptrend could end in late January 2021. First, all waves will be well-proportioned and fit in the wave patterns. Second, I suggest we consider the time cycles.

The first bullish trend that ended in late 2017 is the first pivot point. The second important reversal point is in eighteen months, in the middle of 2019. And the third pivot point should soon occur, as it has been eighteen months since the second reversal. It seems in the current market situation that the strong and fast bullish trends end, and the price turns down once in eighteen months.

Of course, such a pattern would not always repeat. Nonetheless, I believe the third pivot point is likely to emerge according to this time cycle. Next, we shall explore the structure of wave patterns to determine whether the market will end the growth wave in the middle of 2022.

I would also like to note that the price is sliding down quite slowly, following those powerful arc-shaped uptrends. The price decline after the trend is obviously a correction. So, I expect the BTCUSD to be slowly declining during the entire 2021.

I drew an approximate trajectory of the Bitcoin price movement in the chart. However, it is not yet clear what wave it will be.

The likely chart structure, I drew in the chart, so far satisfies the requirements for predicting impulse 5. Impulse 5 could end at a level of around 32,000. Next, when the bullish impulse ends and the down correction starts, the wave structure could be revised, but the general prediction for 2021 will remain the same.

Conclusion
To sum up the article, I would like to note that now, just before 2021, we should enjoy the final stage of the powerful Bitcoin uptrend. The bulls could lose power soon. If so, the BTCUSD market should turn down and start declining after it reaches a level of 32,000, which could occur as soon as the second half of January 2021.

Happy New Year! I wish you good luck and good profit in 2021!
Jameslibon

Post by Jameslibon » Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:51 pm

Market_analytics wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:23 am Bitcoin cryptocurrency forecast for 2021
I welcome my readers!

This article deals with bitcoin predictions so that you can see major scenarios to trade Bitcoin in 2021.

Bitcoin forecast for 2021
The Bitcoin price chart below displays the BTCUSD market structure since 2017. The vertical lines mark the start of the new trade year. I want to explore the likely cryptocurrency trading scenarios to suggest the price predictions for BTCUSD and other cryptocurrencies for 2021.

The periods of booming Bitcoin price growth occurred during the entire 2017, in the first half of 2019, and almost all the year 2020, except for a few first months.

I would like to note two essential details. First, all growth streaks have featured the so-called trend acceleration. It means the market started rising slowly, forming a series of corrective waves and small impulse waves. As the trend was developing, the price was growing faster. For example, in 2017, the market was slowly climbing up in waves [1]-[2]-[3]-[4]. However, the price soared very fast in the wave [5]. If we looked at the internal structure of wave [5], we would see that the fifth wave of wave [5] is also the most powerful. So, the trend accelerates as it develops.

Because of this feature of the major cryptocurrencies, almost all powerful trends look like an arc that gradually approaches a particular imaginary vertical line but never reaches it. And the closer the market is to this vertical line, the greater is the price change per unit of time.

You are likely to remember the graphs of functions studied in the course of school mathematics. The representation of such patterns in the cryptocurrency markets features a fast rise and gradual correction. First, the market is rising very fast, and then, the price hits a kind of ‘ceiling’ and starts sliding down slowly in a correction.

For example, at the end of 2017, the Bitcoin price reached a level of 20,000; the cryptocurrency traders were too excited; many bought the cryptocurrency in the hope of its further rise. However, after reaching the high of 20,000, the price rebounded and started declining, slowly but steadily. There is such a regularity that the majority is always at a loss. Once the majority of traders believe in further price growth, the market reaches its ceiling, turns down, and starts declining.

The same was in the middle of 2019. First, the uptrend accelerated, rising along the arc-shaped trajectory. Next, the price reached the ceiling suddenly, turned down, and started falling. Furthermore, many thought at that time that there began a new global wave of the BTCUSD uptrend. However, the price didn’t continue growing; instead, it started a long-term correction that lasted for about six months. You see now that correction is the [Y] wave of the global correction 4.

I believe the current situation is similar to that of 2019. Almost the whole year of 2020, the uptrend was accelerating. Now, just before the new year, the market is flying up, hitting new all-time highs. The price is rising almost vertically; the uptrend looks more and more similar to the imaginary vertical line, which I schematically represented with a dotted line.

The market is moving up very fast along the arc; the price can’t be growing indefinitely. Judging by the wave's slope and its similarity to the vertical dotted line, I can assume that the trend is close to its ceiling. The price should soon hit a kind of limit and turn down.

I suppose the uptrend could end in late January 2021. First, all waves will be well-proportioned and fit in the wave patterns. Second, I suggest we consider the time cycles.

The first bullish trend that ended in late 2017 is the first pivot point. The second important reversal point is in eighteen months, in the middle of 2019. And the third pivot point should soon occur, as it has been eighteen months since the second reversal. It seems in the current market situation that the strong and fast bullish trends end, and the price turns down once in eighteen months.

Of course, such a pattern would not always repeat. Nonetheless, I believe the third pivot point is likely to emerge according to this time cycle. Next, we shall explore the structure of wave patterns to determine whether the market will end the growth wave in the middle of 2022.

I would also like to note that the price is sliding down quite slowly, following those powerful arc-shaped uptrends. The price decline after the trend is obviously a correction. So, I expect the BTCUSD to be slowly declining during the entire 2021.

I drew an approximate trajectory of the Bitcoin price movement in the chart. However, it is not yet clear what wave it will be.

The likely chart structure, I drew in the chart, so far satisfies the requirements for predicting impulse 5. Impulse 5 could end at a level of around 32,000. Next, when the bullish impulse ends and the down correction starts, the wave structure could be revised, but the general prediction for 2021 will remain the same.

Conclusion
To sum up the article, I would like to note that now, just before 2021, we should enjoy the final stage of the powerful Bitcoin uptrend. The bulls could lose power soon. If so, the BTCUSD market should turn down and start declining after it reaches a level of 32,000, which could occur as soon as the second half of January 2021.

Happy New Year! I wish you good luck and good profit in 2021!
Well written article. Thanks so much for the piece of information. But I have a question for you. Now that bitcoin is amazingly increasing everyday, is it going to affect the rising of other cryptocurrency like this https://libonomy.com/?
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:39 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 06.01.2021
I welcome my readers!

I have prepared a short-term cryptocurrency forecast based on Elliott wave analysis of Bitcoin, Ripple, and Ethereum. I suggest entry signals to trade each cryptocurrency.

Ripple and Ethereum are forming down impulses. Bitcoin price is rising in the bullish impulse.

There is forming the upward impulse wave (5). The first four legs of wave (5) have completed. The sub-waves 1 and 3 are impulses, corrective sub-waves 2 and 4 are zigzags. There is forming wave 5 that is a bullish five-wave impulse. Wave [3] of 5 could end at a level of around 38600.00. Next, the market should be declining in correction [4], as it is outlined in the chart.

Buy 35341.75 TP 38600.00

The XRPUSD market is forming the down wave (W) composed of three main sub-waves A-B-C. The price is now declining in the impulse wave C that is composed of the sub-waves [1]-[2]-[3]-[4]-[5]. There is forming the final fifth wave, with the corrective wave (4) recently completed inside. Correction (4) is a triple zigzag w-x-y-xx-z. Over the next few days, the price should be declining in wave (5) to a level of 0.100. One could enter sell trades in the current situation.

Sell 0.225, TP 0.100

The ETHUSD market continues forming the final impulse wave 5 that is composed of five sub-waves. The market has recently completed the bullish impulse [iii], which is an element of the upward impulse wave [v]. There is currently forming the bearish correction (iv) as a zigzag a-b-c. The zigzag-shaped wave b must have completed, and it suggests the market should start declining in the impulse sub-wave c. The price should hit level 878.49, marked by wave a.

Sell 1121.06, TP 878.49
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:58 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 08.01.2021
I welcome my readers!

Ripple should have finished the down wave (W), and there is forming the upward wave (X).

The most recent price chart section displays the upward impulse wave (5), which is composed of five waves 1-2-3-4-5. There is forming the bullish impulse wave 5, consisting of the sub-waves [1]-[2]-[3]-[4]-[5]; it is a five-wave impulse. The first four legs of this impulse have completed, so the price should be rising to a level of 41000.00 in the final sub-waves [5]. One could enter long positions in the current situation.

Buy 38641.00 TP 41000.00

The XRPUSD market must have ended the down wave (W) in late December 2020. There is now forming the linking down wave (X) as a flat A-B-C. Wave A is a triple zigzag; wave B is a standard zigzag, wave C is a bullish impulse that is still forming. The price should be rising in the final sub-wave [5] of C to a level of 0.407. At this level, the linking wave (X) will be 50% of wave (W) according to Fibonacci retracements.

Buy 0.308, TP 0.407

There is forming the upward impulse wave 5, with the final fifth wave forming inside. The first three legs have finished in the sub-wave [v]. There is forming the corrective wave (iv), which is likely to be a flat a-b-c. Correction b of this flat may end at a level of 1233.13. Next, the price will decline in impulse c, as it is outlined in the chart.

Buy 1158.41, TP 1233.13
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:17 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 11.01.2021
I welcome my readers!

I have prepared a short-term cryptocurrency forecast based on Elliott wave analysis of Bitcoin, Ripple, and Ethereum. I offer entry signals to trade each cryptocurrency.

The Ripple seems to have finished the downtrend, and there is forming the beginning of an uptrend.

The BTCUSD market is forming the bullish impulse 5, namely, its final leg. There is now developing the impulse sub-wave [5] composed of the sub-waves (1)-(2)-(3)-(4)-(5). The first four elements of the wave [5] have completed, and there is forming the final impulse (5). The market may have finished forming the bearish correction (4) that is an element of the third impulse wave. Therefore, the price should continue rising in wave (5). An approximate trajectory of the Bitcoin future price trend is outlined in the chart.

Buy 35603.00 TP 50000.00

The XRPUSD market completed the large down triple zigzag. Next, the price turned up and started forming a new uptrend. There should be developing wave (1) that is likely to be a leading diagonal because the end of correction 4 is higher than the end of wave 1. The market should be running up in wave 5 to a level of 0.460 in the next few days, as it is outlined in the chart.

Buy 0.278, TP 0.460

The ETHUSD market continues rising in the bullish impulse wave C. There is currently developing the final sub-wave [5] that has completed four sub-waves out of five. The market seems to have completed the upward impulse 3; next, the price went down in correction 4, which may also have completed. Therefore, the Ethereum price should be rising in the impulse wave 5 to a level of 1580.00

Buy 1108.45, TP 1580.00
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:04 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 12.01.2021
I welcome my readers!

I have prepared a short-term cryptocurrency forecast based on Elliott wave analysis of Bitcoin, Ripple, and Ethereum. I offer entry signals to trade each cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin continues forming the upward impulse wave. Ripple is shaping the initial element of the bullish impulse; Ethereum has started developing the bearish zigzag.

The BTCUSD market continues running up in the impulse wave 5, with the final leg developing inside. The most recent chart section displays the bullish impulse (5) of [5], which is composed of five waves 1-2-3-4-5. The zigzag-shaped bearish correction 4 seems to have completed, and so the price should be rising in wave 5. The market should be rising to a level of 50000.00. Therefore, one could consider entering long trades in the current situation.

Buy 35094.00 TP 50000.00

The Ripple market is developing a bullish trend, which has started after the bearish correction B completed. There is forming a five-wave impulse. The first wave of this impulse, impulse wave (1), must have finished. Wave 1 is a leading diagonal, correction 4 is a contracting triangle. The price is now declining in the down corrective wave (2). The market could be declining to a level of 0.200. After that, the Ripple price should again start rising.

Sell 0.284, TP 0.200

The ETHUSD market must have completed the upward impulse wave C. The price is now declining, forming a new bearish trend. There is likely to be developing the beginning of a simple zigzag [A]--[C]. The impulse wave [A] could have finished by half, so the price should continue declining to a level of 784.00. Next, the market should turn up and start rising in the corrective wave . One could enter short trades in the current situation.

Sell 1062.84, TP 784.00
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:24 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 13.01.2021
I welcome my readers!

The Bitcoin bullish trend could end at a level of 50000.00.

The BTCUSD market continues forming the final impulse wave (5) of [5]. The price rose to high levels in the third wave of impulse (5); next, it rolled down slightly in the zigzag-shaped correction 4. The corrective wave 4 has most likely been completed, so the price should be rising in the final sub-wave 5. The market could be rising to a level of 50000.00.

Buy 32921.50 TP 50000.00

The hourly XRPUSD price chart displays the final leg of the bearish correction B, which has a complex structure. The correction finished in late December 2020; next, the market turned up and started rising. There is now unfolding the initial leg of the bullish impulse. After the impulse wave (1) finished, the price started declining, forming the corrective wave (2) as a zigzag a-b-c. The impulse wave a and the correction b look complete, so the price should be moving down in the c impulse to a level of 0.200.

Sell 0.286, TP 0.200

After the upward impulse wave C finished, the price started declining in the new downtrend. There must be forming the first impulse wave [A] of the bearish regular zigzag [A]--[C]. The first four legs of the [A] wave could have completed, so there should be developing impulse (5). Impulse (5) could finish at a level of 784.00. When the [A] wave completes, the market will start rising in the correction .

Sell 1010.53, TP 784.00
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:19 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 14.01.2021
I welcome my readers!

Ethereum is forming the initial element of a bearish trend. Ripple is forming the corrective wave (2) of the upward impulse. Bitcoin is about to finish the bearish impulse.

The BTCUSD market is forming the impulse wave 5, with four legs out five of a smaller degree completed inside. There is forming wave [5] as an impulse; wave [5] has also completed four legs out five within the pattern. The price is rising in the sub-wave (5), with a corrective wave completed inside as a standard zigzag. Over the next few days, there should be developing the sub-waves [3]-[4]-[5] of a smaller degree, which make up wave 5, up to a level above the previous high marked by impulse 3. Therefore, impulse 5 should end at a level above 42050.00.

Buy 37201.00 TP 42050.00

As it is clear from the most recent chart section, the market has started developing the initial element of the bullish impulse. The upward wave (1) has complete, and the price is now declining in the corrective wave (2). Wave (2) should also complete as a standard zigzag a-b-c. Correction b seems to have finished as a double zigzag. The market should be declining in the c impulse towards a level of 0.200.

Sell 0.281, TP 0.200

The ETHUSD market is forming a new bearish trend. There is likely to be forming the first impulse wave of the downward zigzag [A]--[C]. The bearish correction (4) might have finished as a zigzag a-b-c within the [A] impulse. Over the next few days, the price could be declining in wave (5) to a level of 784.00. After the [A] wave ends, the market should turn up and start forming the bullish correction , as outlined in the chart.

Sell 1100.78, TP 784.00
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:00 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 18.01.2021
I welcome my readers!

All three cryptocurrency pairs are forming the final, fifth waves of the bullish trends.

The hourly BTCUSD chart displays the structure of the impulse wave 1-2-3-4-5. The market must have completed the sideways corrective wave 4 as a flat [a]--[c], where the sub-waves [a] and are zigzags, and the sub-wave [c] is an impulse. Therefore, the bitcoin price should be rising in wave 5 to a level of 50000.00. According to the Elliot wave rules, wave 5 could complete an impulse or an ending diagonal.

Buy 35172.50 TP 50000.00

There is forming an upward impulse wave composed of the sub-waves (1)-(2)-(3)-(4)-(5). The market is forming the first sub-wave of the pattern, wave (1), as a five-wave impulse. The market could have completed the flat corrective wave 4 as a contracting triangle. The price should be rising in the final wave 5 to a level of 0.380, marked by the corrective wave 4.

Buy 0.272, TP 0.380

The ETHUSD market is also forming the upward impulse wave. The hourly timeframe displays the final part of this wave. There is developing the sub-wave (5) as an impulse. The bearish correction 4 finished, and the price is rising in wave 5. Wave 5 is an impulse; 4 out of 5 legs must have completed withing wave 5. Therefore, the price should be growing in the final sub-wave [5] of 5 to a level of 1450.00.

Buy 1194.88, TP 1450.00