Elliott wave daily forecast for Bitcoin, Ripple and Ethereum

Shorter thoughts and general discussion of cryptocurrency related topics
Forum rules
The Cryptocurrency Discussion forum is complementary to Bitcoin Thoughts and is a a place to discuss shorter thoughts about bitcoins, altcoins, and cryptocurrencies.

Topics may include bitcoin prices, outlooks on altcoins, cryptocurrency development, economics, and more. Feel free to share outlooks on other things as long as the major focus is on cryptocurrencies. Announcement posts are prohibited in this forum; review the rules in the other Prohashing forums for the best place to post your announcement.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Market_analytics

Re: Elliott wave daily forecast for Bitcoin, Ripple and Ethereum

Post by Market_analytics » Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:09 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 17.12.2020
I welcome my readers!

I have prepared a short-term cryptocurrency forecast based on Elliott wave analysis of Bitcoin, Ripple, and Ethereum. I suggest entry signals to trade each cryptocurrency.

The three cryptocurrency pairs are forming bullish impulses. The prices should be rising.

Elliott wave Bitcoin analysis
The BTCUSD market is forming the final leg of the bullish impulse. The corrective wave [4] must have completed as a double three. Next, there has started forming the beginning of the final impulse wave [5] as an impulse. There is now forming sub-wave (3) that should be running up to 22900.00. Next, after a decline in a short correction (4), the market will continue rising in wave (5), as it is outlined in the chart.

Trading plan for BTCUSD today:
Buy 21817.00 TP 22900.00

Elliott wave Ripple analysis
The XRPUSD is forming the final leg of the bullish impulse in the most recent chart section. The corrective wave [4] should have completed as a zigzag (a)-(b)-(c). Therefore, the cryptocurrency pair should be rising in wave [5]. The first upside target is at 0.603, marked by wave 4 of the ending diagonal (c). In the current situation, one could enter long trades.

Trading plan for XRPUSD today:
Buy 0.556, TP 0.603

Elliott wave Ethereum analysis
The horizontal corrective wave [4] must have finished within the bullish impulse C. Wave [4] is a contracting horizontal triangle (a)-(b)-(c)-(d)-(e). The price is now rising at the beginning of the upward impulse wave [5]. There have completed sub-waves (1) and (2), and there is now forming impulse (3). Next, the price should go down a little in the corrective wave (4) and resume rising in the final wave (5), as it is outlined in the chart.

Trading plan for ETHUSD today:
Buy 639.03, TP 680.90
For more information follow the link to the website of the LiteForex
https://www.liteforex.com/blog/analysts ... &cid=79634
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:43 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 17.12.2020
I welcome my readers!

I have prepared a short-term cryptocurrency forecast based on Elliott wave analysis of Bitcoin, Ripple, and Ethereum. I suggest entry signals to trade each cryptocurrency.

The three cryptocurrency pairs are forming bullish impulses. The prices should be rising.

The BTCUSD market is forming the final leg of the bullish impulse. The corrective wave [4] must have completed as a double three. Next, there has started forming the beginning of the final impulse wave [5] as an impulse. There is now forming sub-wave (3) that should be running up to 22900.00. Next, after a decline in a short correction (4), the market will continue rising in wave (5), as it is outlined in the chart.

Buy 21817.00 TP 22900.00

The XRPUSD is forming the final leg of the bullish impulse in the most recent chart section. The corrective wave [4] should have completed as a zigzag (a)-(b)-(c). Therefore, the cryptocurrency pair should be rising in wave [5]. The first upside target is at 0.603, marked by wave 4 of the ending diagonal (c). In the current situation, one could enter long trades.

Buy 0.556, TP 0.603

The horizontal corrective wave [4] must have finished within the bullish impulse C. Wave [4] is a contracting horizontal triangle (a)-(b)-(c)-(d)-(e). The price is now rising at the beginning of the upward impulse wave [5]. There have completed sub-waves (1) and (2), and there is now forming impulse (3). Next, the price should go down a little in the corrective wave (4) and resume rising in the final wave (5), as it is outlined in the chart.

Buy 639.03, TP 680.90
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:31 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 18.12.2020
I welcome my readers!

BTC, XRP, and ETH have completed forming horizontal corrective waves. There are now forming bullish impulses. Let us explore each cryptocurrency price chart in more detail.

The BTCUSD finished forming the sideways corrective wave [4] that is a double three composed of three sub-waves (w)-(x)-(y). Next, the price started forming the bullish impulse [5]. The third wave is now developing in impulse [5]. The price should be running up to a level of 24320.00. Next, the market could go down a little in the corrective wave (4).

Buy 22876.00 TP 24320.00

The XRPUSD market is forming the upward impulse wave C, where the fourth wave has recently completed. Correction [4] is a flat, where the sub-waves (a) and (b) are zigzags, wave (c) is an ending diagonal. The market is rising in the final impulse wave [5]. The Ripple price should be moving up above the high made by wave (b) that level 0.675.

Buy 0.581, TP 0.675

The ETHUSD is forming a bullish impulse, with the horizontal corrective wave [4] inside, completed as a contracting triangle. There is now developing impulse wave [5] that should conclude the entire bullish trend. The sub-waves (1) and (2) have completed, and the impulse wave (3) is still forming. Wave (3) should end at a level of 703.60. After the market reaches this level, it could go down in the corrective wave (4), as it is outlined in the chart.

Buy 641.55, TP 703.60
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:23 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 21.12.2020
I welcome my readers!

For XRPUSD and ETHUSD, a slight decline is expected in corrective sub-waves, after which an impulse rise is possible.

We see the BTCUSD market rising in an impulse trend. Most likely, a corrective wave (4), consisting of sub-waves A-B-C, has recently been formed, then we saw a rise in price in the initial part of the final wave (5). Impulse 1 and correction 2 were built to this impulse. Now the final section of impulse wave 3 is forming. In the near future, sub-waves (3)-(4)-(5) will rise to the level of 26000.00, as shown in the chart.

Buy 23689.00 TP 26000.00

A large bullish impulse is developing in the XRPUSD market, in which the upward impulse wave [3] has been completed recently. This was followed by a correctional wave [4]. Judging by the initial part, correction [4] takes the form of a horizontal contracting triangle. Recently, the first sub-wave (a) of this triangle has been completed, it took the form of a double zigzag. Currently, we see a rise in sub-wave (b), which may take the form of a standard a-b-c zigzag. Most likely, the bearish correction b will be completed in the area of ​​0.539, after which a rise in impulse c is possible to the area above the level of 0.656 (the high formed by impulse a).

Buy 0.558, TP 0.656

On the H1 timeframe of ETHUSD, there is an upward impulse wave (3), in which the first four parts have been fully completed, and now the final fifth wave is forming. Wave 5 is a bullish impulse consisting of sub-waves [1]-[2]-[3]-[4]-[5]. Most likely, a horizontal correction [4] is developing now, it takes the form of a double three (w)-(x)-(y). Perhaps, we will see it completed in the area of ​​the previous low, which was formed by wave (w), that is, near the level of 624.00. Then, the cryptocurrency pair is expected to rise above the level of 677.00 in wave [5], as indicated in the chart.

Buy 643.42, TP 677.00
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:52 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 22.12.2020
I welcome my readers!

The current XRPUSD structure hints at a horizontal corrective wave developing, which may take the form of a triangle. Let's consider the chart in more detail on an H2 time frame.

After the completion of corrective wave (4), which took the shape of an A-B-C zigzag, a new bullish impulse has been developing. At the moment, sub-waves 1 and 2 have been fully completed, and impulse wave 3 is still being formed. Most likely, its first four parts are formed, and wave [5] is just beginning to form. There will possibly be a rise in the price within wave [5] towards the level of 26000.00.

Buy 23129.00 TP 26000.00

There is the initial part of a horizontal corrective wave [4] forming, which may take the form of a contracting triangle (a)-(b)-(c)-(d)-(e). After the end of a bearish wave (a) in the form of a double zigzag w-x-y, there was a rise in the corrective wave (b). Most likely, wave (b) will be a simple zigzag, the first two parts of which, waves a and b, already look completed. In the coming days, the price is expected to rise above the previous maximum, 0.656, in wave (b).

Buy 0.518, TP 0.656

As for ETHUSD, the final fifth wave which takes the form of a five-wave impulse is developing. A bearish correction [4] has been completed recently, it took the form of a double zigzag (w)-(x)-(y). In the coming trading week, the cryptocurrency pair could rise above the high of 677.00, formed by the impulse [3], towards the level of 881.01. Consider opening longs.

Buy 613.66, TP 677.00
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:43 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 23.12.2020
I welcome my readers!

Apparently, Ripple is not forming a triangle, as was supposed earlier, but a triple zigzag.

In the last section of the chart, a bullish impulse wave is forming. Sub-waves 1 and 2 were formed, then the price began to rise in impulse 3. At the moment, sub-waves [1]-[2]-[3]-[4] have been fully completed, and wave [5] is still forming. In the coming days, the market will rise in sub-waves 3-4-5 of a smaller degree, as shown in the chart. The end of the bullish impulse is expected around the 26000.00 level. Consider opening longs.

Buy 23745.50 TP 26000.00

As the market continued to go down, the previous analysis has lost its relevance. Most likely, corrective wave [4] takes the form of a bearish triple zigzag (W)-(X)-(Y)-(XX)-(Z), the first four parts of which have already been completed, and the last subwave (Z) is forming... Wave (Z) takes the shape of a standard a-b-c zigzag. Now the price is going down in impulse c, while the impulse itself is close to being completed. Perhaps the price will reach the level of 0.338, after which the market will reverse and begin to form a new upward trend.

Sell 0.399, TP 0.338

Ethereum continues to form a bullish wave 5 which will complete a large impulse (3). Wave 5 is an impulse consisting of sub-waves [1]-[2]-[3]-[4]-[5]. Most likely, the corrective wave [4] has recently been completed, it took the form of a bearish double zigzag (w)-(x)-(y). After that, the price reversed and started going up in the initial part of wave [5]. A price increase is expected in the near future. The first target for opening trades is the level of 677.00, that is, the previous high formed by wave [3].

Buy 625.55, TP 677.00
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:38 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 24.12.2020
I welcome my readers!

Ethereum is forming a bearish correction which takes the form of a complex structure. It is a triple zigzag. The second linking wave XX is expected to form in the near future.

The chart shows the structure of the uptrend. It is an impulse. Not so long ago, the market formed a corrective wave (4), which took the form of an A-B-C zigzag. Currently, we see the development of an upward impulse wave (5), to be precise, its middle part - impulse 3. Apparently, a horizontal correction [4] is being formed, which is a flat (a)-(b)-(c). In the near future, sub-wave (c) will be completed. After that the price will rise in the final wave (5) towards the level of 26000.00.

Buy 22933.50 TP 26000.00

A downward wave (W), which is a triple zigzag W-X-Y-XX-Z, is seen distinctly in the chart. It is assumed that this zigzag is fully completed, so in the near future, the price may rise in the upward linking wave (X). Most likely the price will reach the level of 0.498. At this level, wave (X) will be 50% of wave (W) according to the Fibonacci lines. Consider opening longs.

Buy 0.285, TP 0.498

In the last section of the chart, we see a downward corrective wave (4) developing, it takes the form of a bearish triple zigzag W-X-Y-XX-Z. Apparently, the first three parts of this structure have already been completed. In the short term, a rise to the level of 609.25 is possible in wave XX, at which point it will be 50% of a downward wave (Y). The price will then begin to go down in the final actionary wave (Z), as shown in the chart.

Buy 581.34, TP 609.25
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:38 am

Medium-term forecast for oil, gold, and EURUSD 25.12.2020
I welcome my colleagues! I have made a price forecast for US Crude, XAUUSD, and EURUSD using a combination of margin zones methodology and technical analysis. Based on the market analysis, I suggest trading signals for traders who trade in medium-term trends.

EURUSD pair ends the current pre-holiday week in the phase of correction to the medium-term uptrend.

Oil price forecast for next week: USCrude analysis
The last trading week of this year is marked with a medium-term oil uptrend. Despite the fact that the trend is upward, oil is currently trading in correction. The targets for the correction are level 45.87 and Target Zone [44.67 - 44.20].

Enter short trades near Target Zone 3 according to the patterns on the short-term timeframe.

In order to buy oil, the bulls have to regain control of the situation. To do this, traders need to break out of the resistance TZ 3 and consolidate above. In this case, let's set the next growth target in the Target Zone 4 [54.72 - 54.21].
USCrude Trading tips for the upcoming week:
Sell at the trendline according to the pattern. TakeProfit: 45.87, Target Zone [44.67 - 44.20]. StopLoss: according to the pattern rules.

Gold price forecast for next week: XAUUSD analysis
At the end of this year, gold consolidated in accumulation zone and left traders in contemplation. The medium-term trend remains down. This week traders tested the key resistance of the trend [1890.8 - 1879.3] but could not break out of the level.

For sales, traders need to break out of the trendline and consolidate the price below. In this case, prices will have three targets:

December 14’s low

November’s low

Target Zone 3 [1736.4 - 1727.1].

Consider buying gold if the price follows an alternative scenario and consolidates above the Target Zone [1890.8 - 1879.3]. In this case, the medium-term trend will turn up, and we will look for a purchase with a target in the Target Zone 2 [2005.8 - 1994.3].
XAUUSD Trading tips for the upcoming week:
Sell according to the pattern in Target Zone [1890.8 - 1879.3]. TakeProfit: 1818.0, 1766.5, Target Zone 3 [1736.4 - 1727.1]. StopLoss: according to the pattern rules.

Euro/dollar price forecast for next week: EURUSD analysis
EURUSD pair ends the current pre-holiday week in the phase of correction to the medium-term uptrend. This week, players have broken out of the trend line and consolidated below. The target of the correction is the low of 1.2122. The second target is the key support of the trend [1.2088 - 1.2070].

I recommend keeping trendline sales up to the targets. If possible, it is better to move stop loss to the breakeven.

If the prices rise next week and Target Zone 3 [1.2232 - 1.2212] is broken out, the euro will again attract bulls to its side. In this case, wait for the update of the local high on the 4-hour chart, then rebuild the trendline and look for longs at it with the target at Target Zone 4 [1.2441 - 1.2420].
EURUSD Trading tips for the upcoming week:
Hold the euro shorts made at the trendline. TakeProfit: 1.2122, Target Zone [1.2088 - 1.2070]. StopLoss: at breakeven.
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:41 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 28.12.2020
I welcome my readers!

Ripple is forming the upward corrective wave [4] as a double zigzag. The final zigzag-shaped wave should be developing over the next few days. Its approximate structure is outlined in the chart.

The BTCUSD market is forming a large bullish impulse (1)-(2)-(3)-(4)-(5). The hourly timeframe represents the final part of this impulse, where correction (4) has finished, and the upward impulse wave (5) is now forming. The first three legs of wave (5) must have ended, and three is forming correction 4. Wave 4 should have a simple zigzag structure and finish at a level of about 25000.00. After the corrective wave finishes, the market should start rising in wave 5, as it is outlined in the chart.

Sell 27149.50 TP 25000.00

There is forming a large down wave (W), which is the beginning of a double global zigzag. Wave (W) is forming as a standard zigzag composed of the three sub-waves A-B-C. The corrective wave B has recently finished, and there is now unfolding the bearish impulse C. There should be forming correction [4] as a double zigzag (W)-(X)-(Y). There should be soon developing the final zigzag (Y), which could finish above the final point of wave (W), at a level of about 0.386. Next, the price should be declining in wave [5].

Buy 0.278, TP 0.386

The market continues forming a large bullish impulse. The bearish corrective wave 4 must have ended as a triple zigzag [w]-[x]-[y]-[x]-[z]. Therefore, there is forming the final impulse composed of the sub-waves [1]-[2]-[3]-[4]-[5]. The first two legs of this impulse have ended, and there is forming the impulse wave [3]. The Ethereum price should be rising in wave [3] above level 750.00. One could enter purchases under the current conditions.

Buy 700.07, TP 750.00
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:04 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 29.12.2020
I welcome my readers!

The BTCUSD market should soon end forming the triangle pattern, and the price will start rising. Let us study each cryptocurrency pair in more detail.

There has been forming a bullish impulse for a long time; the first four sub-waves have completed within the impulse. There is now forming the upward impulse wave (5), namely its fourth leg. The corrective wave 4 looks like a triangle. The contracting triangle should end soon, and the price will start rising in the impulse wave 5 towards a level of 29500.00. One could enter long positions in the current situation.

Buy 26144.50 TP 29500.00

The Ripple market is forming the impulse down wave C that is composed of five sub-waves. The first three legs of the C wave could have completed, and there is forming the corrective wave [4] composed of the sub-waves (W)-(X)-(Y). The sub-waves (W) and (X) have completed, and the (Y) has started unfolding. The market should continue rising in the zigzag-shaped wave (Y) towards level 0.386, as it is outlined in the chart.

Buy 0.219, TP 0.386

The corrective wave 4 should have completed as a down triple zigzag. Next, the price turned up and started rising in the new bullish impulse. The first two sub-waves [1]-[2] of the new impulse have ended, and the impulse wave [3] is still developing. The price should be rising to a level above 790.00 in the next few days.

Buy 695.06, TP 750.00