Elliott wave daily forecast for Bitcoin, Ripple and Ethereum

Shorter thoughts and general discussion of cryptocurrency related topics
Forum rules
The Cryptocurrency Discussion forum is complementary to Bitcoin Thoughts and is a a place to discuss shorter thoughts about bitcoins, altcoins, and cryptocurrencies.

Topics may include bitcoin prices, outlooks on altcoins, cryptocurrency development, economics, and more. Feel free to share outlooks on other things as long as the major focus is on cryptocurrencies. Announcement posts are prohibited in this forum; review the rules in the other Prohashing forums for the best place to post your announcement.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Market_analytics

Re: Elliott wave daily forecast for Bitcoin, Ripple and Ethereum

Post by Market_analytics » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:12 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 23.11.2020
I welcome my readers!

I have prepared a short-term cryptocurrency forecast based on Elliott wave analysis of Bitcoin, Ripple, and Ethereum. I suggest entry signals to trade each cryptocurrency.

The three cryptocurrency pairs are forming bullish double zigzags, with final legs forming inside. Let us explore the structure of each cryptocurrency chart in detail.

Elliott wave Bitcoin analysis
The current BTCUSD structure displays the linking upward wave [X] developing as a double combination composed of three sub-waves (W)-(X)-(Y). The two-hour timeframe displays the final leg in the last wave (Y), which is a simple zigzag A-B-C. After the triangle correction B finished, there has started forming the bullish impulse C, composed of the sub-waves [1]-[2]-[3]-[4]-[5]. The price should be declining in the zigzag-shaped corrective wave [4] towards the level of 17590.00, as it is outlined in the chart. Next, the market could resume rising in wave [5] towards a level of 20000.00.

Trading plan for BTCUSD today:
Buy 18262.12, TP 20000.00

Elliott wave Ripple analysis
The two-hour timeframe of the XRPUSD price chart displays the upward linking wave [X], which is unfolding as a double zigzag (W)-(X)-(Y). There is currently forming the final bullish wave (Y) composed of the sub-waves A-B-C. Wave A is a leading diagonal, correction B is a triple zigzag, wave C is an impulse currently unfolding. The price should shortly decline a little in correction [4]. When wave [4] finishes, the market will resume growing in the final wave [5] towards a level of 0.540.

Trading plan for XRPUSD today:
Buy 0.446, TP 0.540

Elliott wave Ethereum analysis
The ETHUSD market is also forming the upward double zigzag, with the final sub-wave (Y) developing inside. The (Y) wave is unfolding as a zigzag A-B-C. There is forming wave C as a bullish five-wave impulse. The first four legs of this impulse have completed, and there is forming the final impulse wave (5) within the wave [5]. An approximate trajectory of the Ethereum future price movement is outlined in the chart. The uptrend should conclude at a level of about 618.00. At this level, the C impulse will be 76.4% of wave A.

Trading plan for ETHUSD today:
Buy 559.09, TP 618.00
For more information follow the link to the website of the LiteForex
https://www.liteforex.com/blog/analysts ... &cid=79634
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:14 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 23.11.2020
I welcome my readers!

I have prepared a short-term cryptocurrency forecast based on Elliott wave analysis of Bitcoin, Ripple, and Ethereum. I suggest entry signals to trade each cryptocurrency.

The three cryptocurrency pairs are forming bullish double zigzags, with final legs forming inside. Let us explore the structure of each cryptocurrency chart in detail.

The current BTCUSD structure displays the linking upward wave [X] developing as a double combination composed of three sub-waves (W)-(X)-(Y). The two-hour timeframe displays the final leg in the last wave (Y), which is a simple zigzag A-B-C. After the triangle correction B finished, there has started forming the bullish impulse C, composed of the sub-waves [1]-[2]-[3]-[4]-[5]. The price should be declining in the zigzag-shaped corrective wave [4] towards the level of 17590.00, as it is outlined in the chart. Next, the market could resume rising in wave [5] towards a level of 20000.00.

Buy 18262.12, TP 20000.00

The two-hour timeframe of the XRPUSD price chart displays the upward linking wave [X], which is unfolding as a double zigzag (W)-(X)-(Y). There is currently forming the final bullish wave (Y) composed of the sub-waves A-B-C. Wave A is a leading diagonal, correction B is a triple zigzag, wave C is an impulse currently unfolding. The price should shortly decline a little in correction [4]. When wave [4] finishes, the market will resume growing in the final wave [5] towards a level of 0.540.

Buy 0.446, TP 0.540

The ETHUSD market is also forming the upward double zigzag, with the final sub-wave (Y) developing inside. The (Y) wave is unfolding as a zigzag A-B-C. There is forming wave C as a bullish five-wave impulse. The first four legs of this impulse have completed, and there is forming the final impulse wave (5) within the wave [5]. An approximate trajectory of the Ethereum future price movement is outlined in the chart. The uptrend should conclude at a level of about 618.00. At this level, the C impulse will be 76.4% of wave A.

Buy 559.09, TP 618.00
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:23 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 24.11.2020
I welcome my readers!

All cryptocurrency pairs should soon decline in corrective sub-waves. Next, the cryptocurrency market should resume rising.

The Bitcoin market continues forming the global double combination. In the upward wave (Y) that a simple zigzag A-B-C, the first two elements have completed. The price is rising in the bullish impulse wave C. There is forming the down corrective wave [4] as a simple zigzag (a)-(b)-(c), which should shortly end. Next, the Bitcoin price should be rising in the final wave [5] towards a level of 20000.00.

Buy 17590.00, TP 20000.00

There is forming the bullish linking wave [X] as a double zigzag. There is unfolding wave (Y) as a standard zigzag A-B-C. When the bearish correction B ended as a triple zigzag [w]-[x]-[y]-[x]-[z], the price has started rising in the final impulse C. The impulse wave [3] should have finished, and the market is likely to go down a little in the corrective wave [4]. Next, the market should resume rising in the final wave [5] to a level of 0.650.

Buy 0.599, TP 0.650

https://cdn.liteforex.com/cache/uploads ... cc5cdcc858
The ETHUSD market is also forming the final wave in the bullish double zigzag. The most recent chart section displays the upward impulse wave C where the first four elements have completed, and the price is rising in impulse [5]. There should have finished the impulse wave 3 which is an element of the sub-wave (5) of [5]. Therefore, the Ethereum price should decline a little in corrective wave 4. Next, the market will be rising in the sub-wave 5 towards a level of 653.00, as it is outlined in the chart.

Buy 613.31, TP 653.00
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:23 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 24.11.2020
I welcome my readers!

All cryptocurrency pairs should soon decline in corrective sub-waves. Next, the cryptocurrency market should resume rising.

The Bitcoin market continues forming the global double combination. In the upward wave (Y) that a simple zigzag A-B-C, the first two elements have completed. The price is rising in the bullish impulse wave C. There is forming the down corrective wave [4] as a simple zigzag (a)-(b)-(c), which should shortly end. Next, the Bitcoin price should be rising in the final wave [5] towards a level of 20000.00.

Buy 17590.00, TP 20000.00

There is forming the bullish linking wave [X] as a double zigzag. There is unfolding wave (Y) as a standard zigzag A-B-C. When the bearish correction B ended as a triple zigzag [w]-[x]-[y]-[x]-[z], the price has started rising in the final impulse C. The impulse wave [3] should have finished, and the market is likely to go down a little in the corrective wave [4]. Next, the market should resume rising in the final wave [5] to a level of 0.650.

Buy 0.599, TP 0.650

The ETHUSD market is also forming the final wave in the bullish double zigzag. The most recent chart section displays the upward impulse wave C where the first four elements have completed, and the price is rising in impulse [5]. There should have finished the impulse wave 3 which is an element of the sub-wave (5) of [5]. Therefore, the Ethereum price should decline a little in corrective wave 4. Next, the market will be rising in the sub-wave 5 towards a level of 653.00, as it is outlined in the chart.

Buy 613.31, TP 653.00
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:43 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 25.11.2020
I welcome my readers!

The three major cryptocurrency pairs are rising in the impulse sub-waves. Let study the cryptocurrencies’ charts in more detail.

In early October 2020, the BTCUSD market started forming the upward impulse wave C that is an element of the bullish zigzag of a larger degree. Wave C is composed of the sub-waves [1]-[2]-[3]-[4]-[5]. The small sub-waves [1], [2], [4] must have completed. The strong impulse [3] has also completed. There is now forming the initial part of the sub-waves [5]. The price should be rising in impulse wave (3) towards a level of 21227.15. Next, after a short drawdown in correction (4), the price will continue rising in wave (5), as it is outlined in the chart.

Buy 19090.00, TP 21227.15

The most recent section of the chart displays the bullish impulse C unfolding. The upward impulse wave [3] must have completed. There is forming the initial part of the bearish correction [4]. Wave [4] should not be large, so the market should shortly start rising in the final wave [5], as it is outlined in the chart. The entire uptrend could end at a level of around 0.840. One could enter long positions in the current situation.

Buy 0.641, TP 0.840

The ETHUSD market is also forming the final leg of the upward zigzag A-B-C; it is the C impulse. The sub-waves [1]-[2]-[3]-[4] have completed, and the large impulse wave [5] is yet unfolding. There is developing the final wave (5) of [5], where three legs out of five have completed. The price should decline a little in the down corrective wave 4. When wave 4 completes, the market should resume rising in wave 5 towards a level of 653.00.

Buy 602.69, TP 653.00
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:37 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 26.11.2020
I welcome my readers!

The three major cryptocurrency pairs are rising in the impulse sub-waves. Let study the cryptocurrencies’ charts in more detail.

The corrective wave B has completed as a contracting triangle within the upward zigzag of a larger degree. After the triangle pattern finished, the market has started rising in the upward wave C. There have completed the sub-waves [1]-[2]-[3]-[4], wave [5] has recently started unfolding. The sub-waves (1)-(2) have finished. The Bitcoin price should be rising in impulse (3) to a level of 21227.15. An approximate trajectory of Bitcoin future price movement is outlined in the chart.

Buy 18708.50. TP 21227.15

The XRPUSD market continues forming the bullish impulse C which has sent the price up. The impulse wave [3], composed of the five sub-waves, has ended. The market is declining in the corrective wave [4]. This correction should complete soon, and the price will start rising in the final wave [5] towards a level of 0.840, as it is outlined in the chart.

Buy 0.618, TP 0.840

At the most recent section of the chart, there is forming the fifth leg of the bullish impulse wave C. Within wave [5], there is unfolding the final impulse wave (5) of a smaller degree. There should have finished the first three legs of impulse (5), and the price is going down in the corrective wave 4. Wave 4 should shortly end, and the ETHUSD market will resume growing in wave 5 towards level 653.00, as it is outlined in the chart.

Buy 562.99, TP 653.00
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:47 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 27.11.2020
I welcome my readers!

The three major cryptocurrency pairs must have completed the uptrends. There are forming new downtrends.

As the price started falling sharply, the previous layout is not relevant. The impulse wave C must have ended, and the beginning of the new downtrend is currently unfolding. There is forming the down impulse wave A. Therefore, the market should run down in wave A to a level below 14999. On could open short positions under the current situation.

Sell 17149.50. TP 14999.15

The upward linking wave [X] has completed as a double zigzag. There is now forming the impulse wave [A], which is composed of the sub-waves 1-2-3-4-5. The price could rise a little in the final leg of correction 4. Next, the Ripple price will continue declining in wave 5, as it is outlined in the chart. The entire [A] impulse should end at a level of around 0.375. It is relevant to enter short trades under the current situation.

Sell 0.544, TP 0.373

Like other major cryptocurrency pairs, the ETHUSD market has finished the uptrend. The price is running down in the new downtrend. There is likely to be forming the bearish impulse A that is composed of five sub-waves. The first four legs of the A impulse have completed, and there forming sub-wave [5]. The Ethereum price should be declining to a level of 439.21, which is marked by wave (4).

Sell 519.79, TP 439.21
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:08 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 30.11.2020
I welcome my readers!

The cryptocurrency pairs must continue forming upward impulses. The bearish corrections have completed, and the markets are now in the initial elements of the final fifth waves.

The BTCUSD market is forming the impulse wave C. The C wave has been gradually rising since late September. There has recently completed the bearish correction [4], followed by the initial leg of the final wave [5]. There have completed two small sub-waves (1)-(2) of wave [5]. Therefore, the market should be rising towards a level of 20000.00. One could consider buy trades under the current conditions.

Buy 18572.00. TP 20000.00

The most recent chart section displays the upward impulse wave C. The Ripple price has significantly increased in the impulse wave [3] this month. Next, after a drop in the corrective wave [4], the market has resumed growing in the final sub-wave [5]. The price should be rising to a level of 0.860. One could enter purchases in the current situation.

Buy 0.622, TP 0.860

There is forming bullish wave (Y) that is composed of three main sub-waves unfolding as a simple zigzag. There is forming the final sub-wave of the (Y) wave, impulse wave C. The C wave is composed of five sub-waves [1]-[2]-[3]-[4]-[5], where wave [1] is a leading diagonal. The market is developing the final leg of the impulse wave, the sub-wave [5]. Wave [5] should finish at about level 665.00. It is relevant to enter purchases in the current situation.

Buy 585.60, TP 665.00
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:52 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 01.12.2020
I welcome my readers!

Three major cryptocurrency pairs are following long impulse waves. There are forming final sub-waves.

After the sideways corrective wave B completed as a contracting triangle, the price has been sharply rising in the impulse wave C. Wave C is about to end soon. There is developing the final impulse wave [5] with wave C. Wave [5] should end at a level of about 20550.00. Therefore, the BTCUSD market should be rising to this level. It is relevant to enter long positions.

Buy 19642.00. TP 20550.00

The Ripple continues forming the bullish trend. There is forming the final wave (Y) as a simple zigzag composed of three sub-waves A-B-C. Wave A has completed as a leading diagonal, wave B is a bearish triple zigzag. There is unfolding a powerful impulse C with the four sub-waves completed inside; the final wave [5] is still developing. The price is likely to be rising to a level of 0.860. Therefore, one could enter purchases.

Buy 0.650, TP 0.860

The ETHUSD market continues following the final impulse wave C, which is an element of the bullish zigzag (Y) of a larger degree. There is forming the final leg of the C wave, wave [5]. Wave [5] should not be long, it could end at a level of about 665.00. It is relevant to enter long positions with a take profit at the end of the C impulse.

Buy 606.75, TP 665.00
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:54 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 02.12.2020
I welcome my readers!

Similar to the previous trading days, the cryptocurrency pairs are forming bullish impulses. Let us study the charts of each cryptocurrency pair in more detail.

There is forming the upward impulse wave C. The market has recently completed the powerful impulse wave [3], which is an element of the C wave. Next, following a decline in the corrective wave [4], there has started the final impulse wave [5]. There is now forming correction (4), which is about to end soon. Next, the price should continue rising in wave (5) towards a level of 20000.00, as it is outlined in the chart. It is relevant to enter purchases in the current situation.

Buy 18433.00. TP 20000.00

The XRPUSD market continues developing the final impulse wave [5], which is the final leg of the global impulse wave C. There should be forming the final section of impulse (3). Over the next few days, impulse (3) could finish and the price will go down in correction (4). The entire wave [5] could end at a level of around the previous high made by wave [3], that is, around level 0.795. An approximate trajectory of the Ripple future price movement is outlined in the chart.

Buy 0.597, TP 0.795

In the most recent chart section, the Ethereum market is forming the final impulse wave [5] that should conclude the impulse wave C of a larger degree. There is likely to be forming correction (4) as a zigzag. It’s likely structure is projected in the chart. The price should go down a little in correction (4). Next, the market should start growing in wave (5) towards a level of 665.00. One could enter purchases under the current conditions.

Buy 577.93, TP 665.00