Elliott wave daily forecast for Bitcoin, Ripple and Ethereum

Shorter thoughts and general discussion of cryptocurrency related topics
Forum rules
The Cryptocurrency Discussion forum is complementary to Bitcoin Thoughts and is a a place to discuss shorter thoughts about bitcoins, altcoins, and cryptocurrencies.

Topics may include bitcoin prices, outlooks on altcoins, cryptocurrency development, economics, and more. Feel free to share outlooks on other things as long as the major focus is on cryptocurrencies. Announcement posts are prohibited in this forum; review the rules in the other Prohashing forums for the best place to post your announcement.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Market_analytics

Re: Elliott wave daily forecast for Bitcoin, Ripple and Ethereum

Post by Market_analytics » Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:22 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 04.02.2021
I welcome my readers!

I have prepared a short-term cryptocurrency forecast based on Elliott wave analysis of Bitcoin, Ripple, and Ethereum. I offer entry signals to trade each cryptocurrency.

he Ripple price is declining in corrective wave 2; Bitcoin and Ethereum are forming the initial parts of the fifth sub-waves.

Elliott wave Bitcoin analysis
The BTCUSD market is forming the upward five-wave impulse, with the bearish corrective wave 4 completed inside. Wave 4 is a bearish triple zigzag [W]-[X]-[Y]-[X]-[Z]. Next, the market turned up and started rising in the initial leg of the fifth impulse wave. The sub-waves [1] and [2] have completed, and the price is now growing in sub-wave [3]. The market should go up above the final level of wave [X], 40109.00.

Trading plan for BTCUSD today:
Buy 37736.50 TP 40109.00

Elliott wave Ripple analysis
The most recent chart section shows the formation of the initial part of the impulse wave (3). The price has sharply risen in impulse 1. Next, the market dropped in the corrective wave 2. Wave 2 is likely to be a simple zigzag [a]--[c], where is a double zigzag, and the [c] impulse has started developing. Therefore, the price should be declining in the [c] impulse to a level of 0.300. One could enter sales in the current situation.

Trading plan for XRPUSD today:
Sell 0.383, TP 0.300

Elliott wave Ethereum analysis
There is forming the upward impulse wave composed of sub-waves 1-2-3-4-5. The impulse sub-waves 1 and 3, and the corrective waves 2 and 4 have completed. Wave 4 has recently finished as a triangle [A]--[C]-[D]-[E]. The price is now rising in the final fifth wave. The price should be rising to a level above 1800.00. One could enter purchases in the current situation.

Trading plan for ETHUSD today:
Buy 1662.65, TP 1700.00
For more information follow the link to the website of the LiteForex
https://www.liteforex.com/blog/analysts ... &cid=79634
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:58 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 08.02.2021
I welcome my readers!

I have prepared a short-term cryptocurrency forecast based on Elliott wave analysis of Bitcoin, Ripple, and Ethereum. I offer entry signals to trade each cryptocurrency.

All three cryptocurrencн pairs should be declining in the short term.

The BTCUSD market is forming a large ending diagonal, with the first two sub-waves [1] and [2] completed inside. There is unfolding the upward wave [3] as a zigzag. After the bullish impulse (a) completed, the price has started declining in the corrective wave (b) that could end at a level of around 35500.00. Next, the market will resume rising in the (c) impulse, as it is outlined in the chart. One could enter sell trades in the current situation.

Sell 38583.00 TP 35500.00

In late January 2021, the XRPUSD market has completed a large upward linking wave (X) as a standard zigzag composed of the three major sub-waves A-B-C. Next, there has started forming a new zigzag-shaped pattern. There is likely to be forming the bearish wave W as a zigzag [A]--[C]. Wave has recently completed as a triple zigzag. Therefore, the price should be declining in the final impulse wave [C], which should conclude wave W at a level of around 0.300.

Sell 0.419, TP 0.300

The market must have completed the global zigzag-shaped pattern composed of the sub-waves A-B-C. After the bullish impulse C finished, the ETHUSD market turned down and started declining. There is likely to be forming the initial element of the bearish impulse wave. The first two sub-waves (i) and (ii) look complete, and the price should be declining in impulse (iii) to a level below 1260.00, which was marked by the triangle correction 4.

Sell 1610.44, TP 1260.00
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:56 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 15.02.2021
I welcome my readers!

The XRPUSD market should soon finish the triple zigzag. Bitcoin and Ethereum continue forming large bullish impulses.

The corrective wave 4 completed as a triple zigzag [w]-[x]-[y]-[x]-[z]. Next, the market has started rising in impulse wave 5. Most likely, the sub-waves [1]-[2]-[3] have completed in impulse 5. The market is now forming the initial element of the bearish correction [4]. Correction [4] should end as a simple zigzag (A)-(B)-(C), as it is outlined in the chart. The zigzag should end at a level of around 43110.00, where wave [4] will reach 38.2% Fibonacci retracement of the bullish impulse [3].

Sell 46805.50 TP 43110.00

The XRPUSD market has completed the bullish linking wave (X). Next, there has started forming the bearish zigzag composed of the sub-waves [A]--[C]. Impulse [A] has ended, and there is forming the final leg of the correction. Correction is a triple zigzag, and the price is now declining in the linking wave (xx). The market could be running down to a level of 0.481. Next, after the indicated level is reached, the Ripple price should resume rising in the medium-term.

Sell 0.537, TP 0.481

The ETHUSD market is forming the final leg of the large bullish trend. After the skewed triangle 4 completed, the price has started rising in the bullish impulse wave 5, whose final leg is composed of the sub-waves [iv] and [v]. Correction [iv] could end at a level around 1570.67. Next, the market can start rising in impulse [v]. At level 1570.67, the entire corrective wave [iv] will reach the Fibonacci ratio of 50% of the previous bullish impulse [iii], so the likelihood of a decline at this level is quite high.

Sell 1707.39, TP 1570.67
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:20 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 16.02.2021
I welcome my readers!

The BTCUSD market must be finishing a small bullish impulse 5; the ETHUSD and the XRPUSD should slightly decline in the short term.

The BTCUSD market is forming the upward impulse wave. There is unfolding the final leg of the impulse, where, following the end of the corrective wave 4, the market has started developing the impulse wave 5. There is developing the bullish wave [3] as a five-wave impulse. Wave [3] should soon finish, and the BTCUSD pair will go down in the impulse wave (2), which is the beginning of the bearish correction [4]. The price could run down to a level below the previous low at 45800.

Sell 49512.50 TP 45800.00

The market is now forming the down zigzag [A]--[C]. The impulse wave [A] has completed. There is developing the upward corrective wave as a triple zigzag. The first three elements of this pattern have completed, and the linking wave (xx) should finish soon. This linking wave is also a triple zigzag, which will be concluded by the sub-wave z. The market should be declining in wave z to a level of 0.504, marked by wave y. Next, the price should start growing in wave (z).

Sell 0.572, TP 0.504

The ETHUSD market continues forming the final leg of the global impulse wave. There is developing wave 5 as an impulse. The sub-waves -[ii]-[iii] have completed, and there is unfolding the bearish correction [iv] as a triple zigzag (w)-(x)-(y). After the linking wave (x) finishes, the market should be declining in the final wave (y), which could complete at the low of 1652.00.

Sell 1819.77, TP 1652.00
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:47 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 17.02.2021
I welcome my readers!

The Bitcoin and the Ethereum prices should decline in the corrective waves over the next few days. The Ripple has started to form the final leg of the bullish triple zigzag.

As it is clear from the most recent chart section, the BTCUSD market is forming an upward impulse that is composed of the sub-waves [1]-[2]-[3]-[4]-[5]. The impulse wave [1] and the corrective wave [2] have completed, and [3] has finished as a simple five-wave impulse. Therefore, the price should be declining in the bearish correction [4] over the next few days. There is forming the initial part of correction [4], sub-wave (a). The market should go down below the previous low at 45800.00.

Sell 49581.50, TP 45800.00

There is forming a simple down zigzag, which has started after the large linking wave (X) finished. There is currently developing the final leg of the upward corrective wave as a triple zigzag (w)-(x)-(y)-(xx)-(z). The linking wave (xx) has recently finished. Therefore, the price should be rising in the final wave (z). The price could go up to a level above the end of wave x, that is, above level 0.583.

Buy 0.509, TP 0.583

The ETHUSD market is rising in the impulse wave 5, which could conclude a large trend. Within impulse 5, there is forming the corrective sub-wave [iv] as a double zigzag (w)-(x)-(y). This double zigzag should soon complete. The price should not go lower than the previous low; so, the market should reach level 1652.00. After reaching the indicated level, the price can turn up and start rising.

Sell 1746.85, TP 1652.00
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:45 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 19.02.2021
I welcome my readers!

The BTCUSD and the ETHUSD should be declining in the corrective sub-waves. The Ripple price could be rising in the final leg of the triple zigzag.

The BTCUSD is forming a bullish trend. The hourly timeframe displays the final section of the upward impulse. After the bearish correction 4 completed as a triple zigzag, the market has started rising in impulse5, which is composed of the sub-waves [1]-[2]-[3]-[4]-[5]. Most likely, wave [3] has completed as an impulse, so the market should be declining in the corrective wave [4]. The chart displays the first sub-wave of wave [4], impulse (a). The market should be moving down in impulse (a) to a level below 45800.00.

Sell 51795.00, TP 45800.00

There is developing the down wave W as a simple zigzag [A]--[C]. After a sharp price decline in the impulse wave [A], the market has started rising in the deep corrective wave , which is a complex formation, a triple zigzag (w)-(x)-(y)-(xx)-(z). The first four legs of this pattern must have completed. The Ripple price should be rising in the final motive wave (z), which is a triple zigzag, like waves (w) and (y). The market should soon grow above level 0.583.

Buy 0.533, TP 0.583

There is developing the upward impulse wave 5 composed of five motive waves. There is developing the corrective wave [iv] as a double zigzag (w)-(x)-(y). The sub-waves (w) and (x) have completed as zigzags. Therefore, the Ethereum price could be running down in the final wave (y), which could end at a level of around 1652.00, the low where the (w) wave completed.

Sell 1938.83, TP 1652.00
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:46 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 22.02.2021
I welcome my readers!

The BTCUSD and ETHUSD should be growing in the impulse waves. XRPUSD is expected to form a bullish zigzag.

After the corrective wave (4) finished, the market has started rising in the bullish impulse wave composed of the sub-waves 1-2-3-4-5. There is now developing impulse wave 3. The first four sub-waves of wave 3 must have completed. Correction [4] has recently completed as a skewed triangle. There is now unfolding the fourth leg of the bullish impulse [5]. The corrective price movement should end soon, and the market will resume rising in wave (5) to a level of 62100.00.

Buy 55848.00, TP 62100.00

The market continues forming the middle leg of the large upward zigzag [A]--[C]; the deep corrective wave is unfolding. Correction is developing as a triple zigzag (w)-(x)-(y)-(xx)-(z). The linking wave (xx) must have finished as a triple zigzag. In the medium term, there should be forming the zigzag-shaped wave (z) to a level of 0.670. An approximate trajectory of the Ripple future price movement is outlined in the chart.

Buy 0.520, TP 0.670

The ETHUSD is forming the bullish impulse wave, like the BTCUSD. The chart displays the final leg of the corrective wave 4, which is a triangle. After wave 4 finished, the price has started rising in impulse wave 5. There is developing the final sub-wave of impulse 5, wave [v]. There should be unfolding sub-waves (iii)-(iv)-(v), driving the price to a level of 2300.00, as outline in the chart. One could enter long positions in the current situation.

Buy 1853.90, TP 2300.00
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:35 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 04.03.2021
I welcome my readers!

There are forming bullish double zigzags at the most recent chart sections of the three cryptocurrency pairs covered in the article. Let us examine the market situation for each pair in more detail.

[img]hhttps://cdn.liteforex.com/cache/uploads/blog_post/wave-analysis-crypto/2021/04-03/XRPUSDH1.png?q=75&s=4f7b9aa116e3246f6d3a3c26b2d9467f[/img]
At the time of writing, the BTCUSD market is forming the upward linking wave [X], which is an element of the descending double zigzag [W]-[X]-[Y]. The [X] wave is also unfolding as a double combination (w)-(x)-(y). The sub-waves (w) and (x) have completed, and there is forming the final impulse wave c, which should conclude wave (y). The price could reach level 54740.00, where wave [X] will be 76.4% of wave [W], which is also a double zigzag.

Buy 49595.00, TP 54740.00

After the upward corrective wave finished as a triple zigzag, the market has started declining in the final impulse wave. There have completed the sub-waves (1)-(2)-(3). There is now forming a long corrective wave (4), which seems to be unfolding as a double three w-x-y. There have completed the two first parts of this formation, and the final sub-wave y is still developing. Wave y could end as a double zigzag [w]-[x]-[y], like the x wave. The market should be rising in the impulse (c) of [y] towards the previous high at 0.498, made by wave w.

Buy 0.439, TP 0.498

The ETHUSD is forming a double zigzag, namely its middle part, the linking wave X. Wave X should be unfolding as a double zigzag [w]-[x]-[y]. The first two sub-waves [w] and [x] have completed, and there is developing the final impulse wave (c) of the zigzag-shaped wave [y]. Most likely, the Ethereum price will move in the (c) impulse to the level of 1745.00, where wave X will reach 61.8% Fibonacci level of wave W.

Buy 1552.23, TP 1745.00
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:32 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 09.03.2021
I welcome my readers!

Today, Bitcoin and Ethereum should complete the linking up waves. Next, the market will start declining.

The BTCUSD market continues forming the middle part of the double zigzag [W]-[X]-[Y], the linking wave [X]. Wave [X] is a simple zigzag (A)-(B)-(C), which is still unfolding. There is developing the fifth wave of the bullish impulse wave (C). The price could soon reach the level of 54500.00, where the entire linking wave [X] should end. Next, the market should turn down and start declining in the final motive wave [Y].

Buy 52895.00, TP 54500.00

The XRPUSD pair continues forming the final corrective down wave as a simple zigzag [A]--[C]. The impulse down waves [A] has finished; its final leg is an ending diagonal. The price is now moving the corrective bullish wave . The correction should be a standard zigzag(A)-(B)-(C). The (B) wave should end soon, and the price will be rising in the (C) impulse towards level 0.520. AT the indicated level, wave will be 50% of the impulse wave [A].

Buy 0.474, TP 0.520

The hourly ETHUSD price chart displays a downtrend developing. There must be forming a bearish double zigzag W-X-Y. The first leg of this zigzag, sub-wave W, has finished. The market is now rising in the linking wave X, which should end soon. Sub wave (5) of the [C] impulse is currently forming. The price could go up to a level of 1883.00. Next, the Ethereum price trend should turn down and start forming bearish wave Y as outlined in the chart. At the indicated level, the impulse wave [C] will be 123.6% of wave [A].

Buy 1836.49, TP 1883.00