TEACOIN

Shorter thoughts and general discussion of cryptocurrency related topics
Forum rules
The Cryptocurrency Discussion forum is complementary to Bitcoin Thoughts and is a a place to discuss shorter thoughts about bitcoins, altcoins, and cryptocurrencies.

Topics may include bitcoin prices, outlooks on altcoins, cryptocurrency development, economics, and more. Feel free to share outlooks on other things as long as the major focus is on cryptocurrencies. Announcement posts are prohibited in this forum; review the rules in the other Prohashing forums for the best place to post your announcement.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
SJSMiner

TEACOIN

Post by SJSMiner » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:13 am

why the activity with teacoin? looked around i thought it was dead. can't find windows wallet.
CSZiggy

Re: TEACOIN

Post by CSZiggy » Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:11 pm

As long as TradeSatoshi has trades up for it, can still mine and trade it for other currencies, then it is still viable.
strugmo

Re: TEACOIN

Post by strugmo » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:05 am

I posted a succinct mining strategy for this coin on a forum and it seems to have garnered some attention. The activity on TS seems to have jumped quite a bit, and I have noticed some new and very committed miners on this coin.