Looking for an app that supports PROHASHING

Shorter thoughts and general discussion of cryptocurrency related topics
Forum rules
The Cryptocurrency Discussion forum is complementary to Bitcoin Thoughts and is a a place to discuss shorter thoughts about bitcoins, altcoins, and cryptocurrencies.

Topics may include bitcoin prices, outlooks on altcoins, cryptocurrency development, economics, and more. Feel free to share outlooks on other things as long as the major focus is on cryptocurrencies. Announcement posts are prohibited in this forum; review the rules in the other Prohashing forums for the best place to post your announcement.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
leemccarthyn

Looking for an app that supports PROHASHING

Post by leemccarthyn » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:34 am

hi all,

I was looking for an app to use on my Iphone for watching prohashing on it with no success, couldn't find anything on the Istore.
any ideas?
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Looking for an app that supports PROHASHING

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:12 am

leemccarthyn wrote:hi all,

I was looking for an app to use on my Iphone for watching prohashing on it with no success, couldn't find anything on the Istore.
any ideas?
Unfortunately, we haven't developed an official app for the system. It's possible, however, that someone has developed an unofficial app that is present somewhere, but if so, I'm not aware of it. The website was designed to change its display if a phone is being used to view it.

Sorry to disappoint you!
Muleslayer

Re: Looking for an app that supports PROHASHING

Post by Muleslayer » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:43 am

I use pas.ma with safari. Read only with your api key but good for quick check!
My twocents