MINEABLE - A New Resource for Mining & Crypto Industry News

Shorter thoughts and general discussion of cryptocurrency related topics
Forum rules
The Cryptocurrency Discussion forum is complementary to Bitcoin Thoughts and is a a place to discuss shorter thoughts about bitcoins, altcoins, and cryptocurrencies.

Topics may include bitcoin prices, outlooks on altcoins, cryptocurrency development, economics, and more. Feel free to share outlooks on other things as long as the major focus is on cryptocurrencies. Announcement posts are prohibited in this forum; review the rules in the other Prohashing forums for the best place to post your announcement.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
mineable

MINEABLE - A New Resource for Mining & Crypto Industry News

Post by mineable » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:58 pm

Despite the on-going price volatility for digital currencies, the demand for crypto mining has not slowed down, and numerous people throughout the world are considering setting up their own operations.

MINEABLE.com was recently launched and already represents one of the most reputable sources for cryptocurrency news, guides and other educational articles focusing on cryptocurrency mining.

The website offers exclusive articles on topics such as Bitcoin & Ethereum mining, GPU mining, hardware, rigs, and software. Additionally, MINEABLE is also a one-stop source for general digital currency news, blockchain technology, price analysis and market predictions.

Visit MINEABLE
minerproo

Re: MINEABLE - A New Resource for Mining & Crypto Industry News

Post by minerproo » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:35 am

nice website
Rundgau

Re: MINEABLE - A New Resource for Mining & Crypto Industry News

Post by Rundgau » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:09 am

Yeah, I agree that website is looks really good, but as for me it resembles Coindesk. However, it’s kinda not finished imo. I didn't manage to find some articles about Bitcoin Mining Pools or Cloud Mining. And it guess it could be great for this website to create one more section with overviews of bonuses or discounts, which are provided by cloud mining companies. For example, CCG offers such bonuses, http://ccgminingcode.com/ and I’d be glad to know if there are any other companies, that offering similar things, how it works, etc.