BITCOIN MADE EASY

Shorter thoughts and general discussion of cryptocurrency related topics
Forum rules
The Cryptocurrency Discussion forum is complementary to Bitcoin Thoughts and is a a place to discuss shorter thoughts about bitcoins, altcoins, and cryptocurrencies.

Topics may include bitcoin prices, outlooks on altcoins, cryptocurrency development, economics, and more. Feel free to share outlooks on other things as long as the major focus is on cryptocurrencies. Announcement posts are prohibited in this forum; review the rules in the other Prohashing forums for the best place to post your announcement.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
sherm77

Re: BITCOIN MADE EASY

Post by sherm77 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:30 pm

Actually, wallets just store transactional information that are tracked on a public digital ledger, no 'coins' actually reside in a wallet (since they are digital). It's just our way of being able to comprehend the nature of the blockchain. It's really no different than money kept track of in a Excel spreadsheet (that usually can't be manipulated).

I'm not sure if Bitcoin is the future, but digital currencies will exist for a long time to come.
DavidTodd

Post by DavidTodd » Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:36 am

MarkJam wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:15 am Well, guys, I have a question to you.
I bought 2 btc 3 years ago and just hodl them
Help me, I don't know what I should do with them!
I don't know where to invest them. This week I found one platform coinrabbit.io and thought that I could get a loan.
First of all, I wanted to ask you about lending platforms. Is it a good decision?
If you're holding any BTC you should better invest them in the market. However, I can suggest you to do your research and invest it using a bitcoin bot.
DavidTodd

Post by DavidTodd » Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:13 am

I am using a Trading bot. It's fully automated, based on AI. You just have to allocate your trading pairs and it starts trading. Starting is free, a little percentage is paid when you have a successful trade, so for the makers, it is only interesting to make winning trades.
Daniel

Post by Daniel » Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:37 pm

bitcoin is the present, and the digital currency - future. Until very recently, bitcoin existed in the digital space, and it is now possible to buy a car, order food, book hotels, and so on.

Examples ow to spend a Bitcoin-->

Connecting your virtual Bitcoin wallet with a debit card is one of the easiest ways to use your Bitcoins. Most of these debit cards will automatically convert your Bitcoins to several currencies, including Dollars and Pounds, allowing you to use them just like normal cash anywhere they are accepted. Examples of such debit cards include Bitpay, Shift card, Wirex, CoinsBanks, etc.

You can also use your Bitcoins directly in online shops that accept this mode of payment. Examples of these online retailers include:

• Microsoft
You can load your Microsoft account with Bitcoins and use them to purchase anything you need in the Windows and Xbox online stores.

• EGifter
A website that allows you to buy gift cards online with your Bitcoins

• Overstock
This retail agent allows you to spend Bitcoins directly from your virtual wallet

• NameCheap
Here, you can buy a domain for your business website using Bitcoins

• Expedia
This is a Travel Company that allows you to book hotels with Bitcoins

It is not just about online merchants, there are many other physical establishments where you can use your Bitcoins. Just does some research to know the products and service providers that accept Bitcoin in your locality.

If you are creative enough and ready to do your research well, you can make a variety of purchases with Bitcoin from both online and physical stores. Just plan in advance to know who will take your Bitcoins and how they will deliver the items you purchase. Also, regularly check how your wallet is working and always ensure that your Bitcoins are safe and accessible when you want to purchase an item!!!
Daniel

Post by Daniel » Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:17 am

sherm77 wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:30 pm Actually, wallets just store transactional information that are tracked on a public digital ledger, no 'coins' actually reside in a wallet (since they are digital). It's just our way of being able to comprehend the nature of the blockchain. It's really no different than money kept track of in a Excel spreadsheet (that usually can't be manipulated).

I'm not sure if Bitcoin is the future, but digital currencies will exist for a long time to come.

If you are not sure if Bitcoin and crypto is the future and present, look what an interesting project I found in the UK - Cryptocurrency mining bicycle will be launched in the UK :arrow: It is the first e-bike of the British company 50cycle that generates balances in Loyalcoin. Original article you can find on bitfinance.news

I would like to draw your attention to the fact that this project was presented in 2018 !!!
Last edited by Daniel on Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel

Post by Daniel » Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:29 am

I will share another brand new article whose title is really intriguing Buy Cars with Bitcoins? Yes, please!

<...Buy Cars with Bitcoins

Maybe it never crossed your mind that buy cars with bitcoins were possible. But sports and luxury cars have a special place in the hearts of most crypto enthusiasts. Today, it is possible to buy cars with bitcoin. Tesla is one of them. However, the platforms that accept bitcoin don’t usually provide a good selection of cars, particularly luxurious ones. Purchasing luxury things such as cars for bitcoin and other cryptocurrency holders can hence be hard work. Nevertheless, a reliable and good website that accepts bitcoin as payment will save you effort and time.

Buying a car with bitcoins is no longer among the impossible things. If you have enough bitcoins, then you might want something more luxurious. Fortunately, there are lots of luxurious models out there you can choose from. Some of the luxury car brands you can buy with bitcoin include; Bugatti, Rolls-Royce, Bentley, Ferrari, Mercedes-Benzes, porches, Volkswagen, Tesla, and Mustang. Ferrari and Lamborghini’s cost averages between 30 and 60 bitcoin. While cheaper models such as Porsche and ford are less than 20 bitcoins....> If you would like to read all article, follow up cryptolaun.ch

:!: the conclusion is this: bitcoin and crypto in our lives and markets are the present, not the future :!: