Bitcoin Private (BTCP) Added to the Equihash coins mined is it possible?

Shorter thoughts and general discussion of cryptocurrency related topics
Forum rules
The Cryptocurrency Discussion forum is complementary to Bitcoin Thoughts and is a a place to discuss shorter thoughts about bitcoins, altcoins, and cryptocurrencies.

Topics may include bitcoin prices, outlooks on altcoins, cryptocurrency development, economics, and more. Feel free to share outlooks on other things as long as the major focus is on cryptocurrencies. Announcement posts are prohibited in this forum; review the rules in the other Prohashing forums for the best place to post your announcement.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Aramis

Bitcoin Private (BTCP) Added to the Equihash coins mined is it possible?

Post by Aramis » Wed May 30, 2018 12:22 pm

So just throwing this out there, is it possible to add BTCP to the coins for equihash? Have to ask to know.
Thanks,
Aramis
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Bitcoin Private (BTCP) Added to the Equihash coins mined is it possible?

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed May 30, 2018 12:36 pm

Aramis wrote:So just throwing this out there, is it possible to add BTCP to the coins for equihash? Have to ask to know.
Thanks,
Aramis
I think that this question came up earlier. I might be wrong, but if I recall, the problem was that the coin wasn't listed at any exchanges, or at least at any exchanges that have the API calls we need. Does anyone recall that?