Firms accepting cryptocurrencies in their business!

Shorter thoughts and general discussion of cryptocurrency related topics
Forum rules
The Cryptocurrency Discussion forum is complementary to Bitcoin Thoughts and is a a place to discuss shorter thoughts about bitcoins, altcoins, and cryptocurrencies.

Topics may include bitcoin prices, outlooks on altcoins, cryptocurrency development, economics, and more. Feel free to share outlooks on other things as long as the major focus is on cryptocurrencies. Announcement posts are prohibited in this forum; review the rules in the other Prohashing forums for the best place to post your announcement.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
MalvinaSmith

Firms accepting cryptocurrencies in their business!

Post by MalvinaSmith » Mon May 28, 2018 7:35 am

Hello, this is Malvina here :) ... I am here with the 1st post that I thought to share with you all about the cryptocurrency and firms accompanying cryptos into their business.

Cryptocurrencies are slowly making their way in several areas of finance. :idea: There are many businesses that have already invested in cryptocurrency and majority of them have successfully crossed the bridge. What makes them accomplish their goals is rapid growing cryptos and their values in the market.

So far, there's been much progress in regards to the firms accepting cryptocurrency as a payment option.
Rewards.com has shaken things up by offering Dash support to its customers. :arrow: And another company names Ultimez Technology has also started accepting crypto payments for web services, as users can make retail purchases in the form of cryptocurrency.
The world is growing much faster than we are moving... So competition is one... we just need to grab out things adopted by the markets to step a level up! 8-)
CSZiggy

Re: Firms accepting cryptocurrencies in their business!

Post by CSZiggy » Mon May 28, 2018 12:06 pm

why bother, no one cares.
Last edited by CSZiggy on Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Foxx

Post by Foxx » Mon May 28, 2018 1:06 pm

if/when Amazon/Wallymart begin accepting cryptos... game over.
coinmaniac

Post by coinmaniac » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:04 pm

Yes, you're right, it's so cool!
I once heard about some really big real estate deals with bitcoins. Imagine, how cool is that - to buy a house with bitcoins! It would suddenly feels so cheap - a house in Spain for 6 btc >_< Really, here it is https://tranio.com/spain/adt/1731864/
It would be really cool if bitcoin would become acceptable in the business deals, i'd like that!